Fuck Yeah Vita!

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
I'm a big fan of the slim as well. It's noticeably lighter and more comfortable to hold for me. Great for long sessions.

-SD-

Camel Slug
Does anyone happen to know what the latest model is to come with 3.60 firmware from the factory, please? I want a white one. Play-Asia have the PCH-2000 ZA2* models, with the black screen bezel, but I think they might come with 3.65? The only others I can find new easily are the dual coloured ones PCH-2000 ZA1*, I assume that as the previous model these must definitely come with 3.60 or less?

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
So, what's the deal with Omega Labyrinth Z? It's supposedly getting a US physical release, but play-asia is taking preorders on the Euro/eng release. So, is it coming out over here or should I just preorder the euro one? I honestly worry about a US release getting censored as well.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
So, what's the deal with Omega Labyrinth Z? It's supposedly getting a US physical release, but play-asia is taking preorders on the Euro/eng release. So, is it coming out over here or should I just preorder the euro one? I honestly worry about a US release getting censored as well.

I don't see how the Euro version will/won't be censored, and the US version doesn't follow suit.

striderpunk

Member # 6311,
another one for the slim, the ergonomics of it are perfect. It's going to be a handheld retro-bums will fawn over in ten years.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I like what they did with the Omega symbol.... I am down for OLZ, it better come out here.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Penny Punching Princess is pretty fun, started playing it last night. I wish NIS would make hard copies of the Vita versions like they do for the Switch ports, but all in all it's cool that they're still supporting the Vita as well as they are.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
So is there anything actually good thats still coming out to the vita or are we finally just down to the visual novels and fan service junk? I seem to see a steady release of titles but, seems most of those mult plat games have moved over to the switch as the base version.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
So is there anything actually good thats still coming out to the vita or are we finally just down to the visual novels and fan service junk? I seem to see a steady release of titles but, seems most of those mult plat games have moved over to the switch as the base version.

It seems pretty done, honestly - that new Metal Max tank RPG looking game just came out in Japan - looks interesting. The way I see it is I have a backlog of a couple hundred carts I've amassed and will just start chipping away at those. Time to actually play what I've bought.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Some decent Asian English support here and there at least. Super Robot Wars X just released. And Bullet Girls Phantasia and Reverie should be out in a few months.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
The way I see it is I have a backlog of a couple hundred carts I've amassed and will just start chipping away at those. Time to actually play what I've bought.

You and me both. I've been focusing on my insane Vita backlog as well.

TWE

Zero's Secretary
I love the Vita. I have two 2000s (one for JP games, one for USA games). Currently nearing the end of Danganronpa V3 and then I'll move on to Tokyo Xanadu.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I love the Vita. I have two 2000s (one for JP games, one for USA games). Currently nearing the end of Danganronpa V3 and then I'll move on to Tokyo Xanadu.

If you liked the legend of hero cold steel entries you'll like tokyo xanadu. As a xanadu game it fails however.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member

The entirety of the Vita target demographic, if you look at current and recent releases, is apparently women who'd like to pretend they're dating waifish Japanese men.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Super Robot Wars games are still coming out in Asia with English subs. You better like SRPGs though.

Spycee

Cheng's Errand Boy
Such a beautiful console... I think it's the best portable one since the beginning of gaming. The library though... It was abandoned too fast in the west. We were lucky to get many great games on it, at last. Gravity Rush, Ys, Tales of Hearts R, Dragon's Crown, Persona 4, Muramasa, etc.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Latest pickups. Really excited for Super Robot Wars X :buttrock:

OlrmEiD.jpg

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I was about to order Super Robot Wars X - when I remembered I haven't even finished the last one.

I'm in the same boat, but I ordered it anyway. I'm afraid if I wait too long all this Vita stuff I want will vanish overnight.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
I was about to order Super Robot Wars X - when I remembered I haven't even finished the last one.

Yeah I didn't finish Super Robot Wars V either since it came out around the same time as SD Gundam G, which I liked a lot more. Still excited for X though since there hasn't been too many quality releases lately.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Any one into hacking? I'm going to try and hack my spare PSTV this weekend. Seems easy enough with the right OFW.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Haven't been keeping up on Vita lately...

Any absolute must owns out there that are exclusives or best on Vita? Like at least 8/10 good?

I already have Persona 4 Golden, Freedom Wars and Tearaway.

I play pretty much every genre except digital novels, and games that appeal to dudes who like anime breasts. So I guess that cuts out a lot.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Haven't been keeping up on Vita lately...

Any absolute must owns out there that are exclusives or best on Vita? Like at least 8/10 good?

I already have Persona 4 Golden, Freedom Wars and Tearaway.

I play pretty much every genre except digital novels, and games that appeal to dudes who like anime breasts. So I guess that cuts out a lot.

Most the AAA titles are must-buys:

Gravity Rush
Uncharted
Killzone Mercenary

I love Hotshots golf, Wipeout, Sword Art Online [Lost Song is my favorite of them], Demon Gaze...it's too much to list honestly - even with anime boobs cut out of the mix