Fuck Yeah Vita!

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Quality > Quantity. Very nice. I'm thinking of getting Shantae for the Vita. How are you finding it?

That is my most recent purchase. Its not real long, but the gameplay and controls are solid. It was a whim purchase but pleasantly surprised. One but its kind of easy though.

8/10 Good game and I like.

As for quality everything but that soccer game.... Picked that up at a good will for a dollar. Tried to play it.... It was bad...

Last edited:

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I am about 10 hours in Trails of Cold Steel, it is a bit slow in the beginning but not unexpected. The combat system is fun and the enemies are no push overs. I am impressed.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
8gL3RpI.jpg

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Looking at picking up Super Robot Wars 5, any other English Asian titles I should check out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I got PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale for $3.

Not worth it. It's like Smash Bros except the only way to score a KO is via Super. You can literally get your ass kicked the whole round just to build meter then take out everybody on screen with a single button.

It's like the developers had zero concept of high level fighting game mechanics. Even the worst Smash Bros, vanilla Brawl with all of its nerfed bullshit and random chance elements, is orders of magnitude better. It doesn't even begin to approach Smash 64, let alone Smash 4 or Melee.

Also, Sony's roster is just sad.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member

Got two actually. One stock build US firmware up to date (as of a year ago) the other an Asian account that I hacked ages ago to remove the whitelist.

Haven't turned on either in about a year (I moved and never set them up again).

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Yeah, the stands are pointless. Which is which I don't think you see many.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Last edited:

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I was tempted to get one of those...but I really can't see a reason

I checked my open orders on Amazon and there is 8 Vita games in there...what's wrong with me?!

Even if I stopped buying games right now, I'll never play everything I own. This is a sickness.

We both have the same problem. :) I doubt I'll use the stand either, but I'm unable to resist super cheap Vita stuff. Plus I was ordering something already from Amazon UK so I figured why not?

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I love my vita, but this shit is too crazy to keep up with. I don't have the money or the time to play the games right now either.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
I love my vita, but this shit is too crazy to keep up with. I don't have the money or the time to play the games right now either.

extremely crazy to even try and keep up unless you just hate keeping money. I do have a legit problem though, stock piling games I think I might want to play someday...out of fear they won't be readily available later or cost $$$$

Only game I have resold was Ar Nosurge, and that was only because I had finished it and it was going for $$$$ [see previous sentence]

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
extremely crazy to even try and keep up unless you just hate keeping money. I do have a legit problem though, stock piling games I think I might want to play someday...out of fear they won't be readily available later or cost $$$$

Only game I have resold was Ar Nosurge, and that was only because I had finished it and it was going for $$$$ [see previous sentence]
The sad truth is that probably is a reality. Almost every game for the last 2 years on the vita has been a limited printing of some sort. The only games I see readily available in excess are the lego games and Xseed does a good job of pushing very big sales of their vita games. Granted the only reason i think Xseed sells so many vita game is there one pretty much the only manufacture I see getting retail space for the system.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

PJ, can you recommend me any solid Action Platformers or Shtmups for the Vita. I have one but it's been awhile sinced I messed with it. NO RPG's PLEASE.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
PJ, can you recommend me any solid Action Platformers or Shtmups for the Vita. I have one but it's been awhile sinced I messed with it. NO RPG's PLEASE.

Edit: TEARAWAY is a must if you've never played it.

when you say "Action Platformer", do you mean like this?

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

There is quite a few in that vein actually. The Spongebob game based off the movie is actually pretty damn solid surprisingly.

I don't have this, but I bet someone here does and can chime in if it's worth it or not. It's on my "to buy" list. It's a Spanish game.

Tadeo Jones

Shantae, Shovel Knight, Jak & Daxter Collection, Sly Cooper Collection, Rayman Legend, Rayman Origins, Slain and I'd probably group Dragon's Crown and Odin Sphere into this bunch as well.

I've been playing this on and off and am digging it so far:

Exile's End

Shmups-wise, there is Darius Burst, Soldner X2, Sine More and a couple of the usual indie games that pop up on every platform. Nothing to really write home about sadly. But honestly, Darius Burst is excellent on the go.

Last edited:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member

We're all guilty of the same sin here. :keke:

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
The sad truth is that probably is a reality. Almost every game for the last 2 years on the vita has been a limited printing of some sort. The only games I see readily available in excess are the lego games and Xseed does a good job of pushing very big sales of their vita games. Granted the only reason i think Xseed sells so many vita game is there one pretty much the only manufacture I see getting retail space for the system.

Summon Night 6 is getting a pretty widespread release.

https://www.amazon.com/Summon-Night-Lost-Borders-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B06XH5H3MT/