Fuck Yeah Vita!

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I picked up the PS4 version but I haven't had a chance to play it as Yakuza 5 owns my soul at the moment. I've read the Vita version is very playable but obviously not as pretty. Went with PS4 since it had a cooler limited edition, but I'd like to eventually grab it for Vita too if I dig it. Can't say no to Virtual On.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I have Mud and Gundam Breakers. I plan to get Super Robot Wars and Deception IV Nightmare Princess.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
My copy of Skullgirls that I ordered from Limited Run in October 2016 finally showed up today.

Is Muv Luv only going to be sold on Rice, or will it be available stateside? I didn't pony up for the Kickstarter. The shipping really kills from there.

Kert

Mr. Big's Thug
20 Year Member
Another handheld console that I will get. I hope I won't regret it.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
PLay Asia is having a huge Vita Sale.

I have no idea about the Asia english exclusives, but prices look good.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
PLay Asia is having a huge Vita Sale.

I have no idea about the Asia english exclusives, but prices look good.

There was quite a few english/asia releases in there. I was heavily tempted by the Demon Gaze since I don't have a physical copy of the first one, but I passed. Most of the good stuff seemed sold out. Uppers for $12.99?!

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
There was quite a few english/asia releases in there. I was heavily tempted by the Demon Gaze since I don't have a physical copy of the first one, but I passed. Most of the good stuff seemed sold out. Uppers for $12.99?!

That one sold out that morning of the sale. When I went to look at 9am, they were gone and not up for sale again.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
If uppers is still there ima snab it now!

Only the Japanese version is there at $35 now :(

Last edited:

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Anyone here played Demon Gaze? Started this a few days ago, and it is kicking my ass. The boss difficulty spike is unreal. I need to grind out some better equipment from those stones/portal thing.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Anyone here played Demon Gaze? Started this a few days ago, and it is kicking my ass. The boss difficulty spike is unreal. I need to grind out some better equipment from those stones/portal thing.

I dumped over 60hrs into it years ago. LOVED IT. I think you have to really grind and craft stuff iirc

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Actually just ordered it, NIS America is having a sale this week, check out their online store some good discounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

genjuro1

Ninja Combat Warrior
I'm been playing/buying PS Vita stuff like crazy the last 60 days or so. Bought a pre-owned OLED model back in March 2016 for $110, and only played it sparingly (My other systems had most of my time/attention). Lately most of my gaming time is dedicated to the Vita. In the past 3 weeks I've bought a pre-owned Slim model for $80, Muramasa Rebirth at Gamestop, and a PS-TV last night for $24. I haven't tested the PS TV out yet, but as far as my preference between the two models, I prefer the OLED. The picture quality is better, the unit feels better in my hands, and it has a couple more options for enhancing the picture quality of PSP games. I haven't this been hyped about a handheld since the Atari Lynx.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I dumped over 60hrs into it years ago. LOVED IT. I think you have to really grind and craft stuff iirc

Ok so I am not missing anything. I grind some more and got to another boss with much better weapons, and still getting my ass kicked. Sucks that I am taking a lot of damage while dishing out little.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
I'm been playing/buying PS Vita stuff like crazy the last 60 days or so. Bought a pre-owned OLED model back in March 2016 for $110, and only played it sparingly (My other systems had most of my time/attention). Lately most of my gaming time is dedicated to the Vita. In the past 3 weeks I've bought a pre-owned Slim model for $80, Muramasa Rebirth at Gamestop, and a PS-TV last night for $24. I haven't tested the PS TV out yet, but as far as my preference between the two models, I prefer the OLED. The picture quality is better, the unit feels better in my hands, and it has a couple more options for enhancing the picture quality of PSP games. I haven't this been hyped about a handheld since the Atari Lynx.

It really is a great system and everything but that damn rear touch pad in my opinion was a good design idea.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I like the Slim. I owned multiple OLED Vitas, and every single one had awful battery life. Eventually I bought one of the turquoise blue Slims, and its battery life is much better than with the OLEDs, enough so that I prefer it.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
I like the Slim. I owned multiple OLED Vitas, and every single one had awful battery life. Eventually I bought one of the turquoise blue Slims, and its battery life is much better than with the OLEDs, enough so that I prefer it.

Same. I love everything about the slims

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Yeah. whipped out my OLED, but I have no idea where the damn proprietary cable or adapter is at.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Same. I love everything about the slims

Slim Vita is a really, really well-designed little thing. I like the Switch, use it in handheld mode almost exclusively, but it's nowhere near as comfortable to hold onto as the Vita is. Switch for any longer than an hour or so, bad on the hands/wrists. Vita, no problems no matter how long. I can't really put my finger on why the Switch does that to me, but it's a noticeable drawback that made me realize how good the Vita is in that area.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Yeah. whipped out my OLED, but I have no idea where the damn proprietary cable or adapter is at.

I've got like 8 of these fucks and every time I need to charge I cant find them. Proprietary anything sucks dick.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
I never tried the slim tried to score during the target close out but missed out. I have had my oled model since day one.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I have both but prefer that much more vibrant screen on the OLED. The proprietary cable does suck, I got a cradle (but it still use the proprietary cable) so at least it is not a limp noodle hanging around.