Fuck Yeah Vita!

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Congrats. I think it just hates my IP address. :sadface:

If I wasn't such an Oddworld fan I probably wouldn't have bought it. These limited edition games are just flipper bait. I doubt most people even buy them to play. Meh.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
If I wasn't such an Oddworld fan I probably wouldn't have bought it. These limited edition games are just flipper bait. I doubt most people even buy them to play. Meh.

yeah they definitely smell of people buying only to flip - I bet 20% or less buy to play

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
yeah they definitely smell of people buying only to flip - I bet 20% or less buy to play

I don't buy them to play. But I also don't buy them to flip. I kind of got lucky hearing about LRG before Breach and Clear went up for sale, so I made it my goal to collect all of their games.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
If the ultimate plan isn't to sell them or play them at some point, why bother collecting? There are far better things to invest money in.

uiengineer

If the ultimate plan isn't to sell them or play them at some point, why bother collecting? There are far better things to invest money in.

For me, it isn't an investment. I just like to collect. I don't know what is wrong with me.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Has anyone finished Aegis of Earth? Curious how long this damn game is. I love it - but I am ready to call it "done" so I can move on to the PILE of games waiting.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Has anyone finished Aegis of Earth? Curious how long this damn game is. I love it - but I am ready to call it "done" so I can move on to the PILE of games waiting.

I like it as well but I doubt I'll ever finish it. Don't see much incentive to. I put around 7-8 hours in and don't really see me going further.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
I like it as well but I doubt I'll ever finish it. Don't see much incentive to. I put around 7-8 hours in and don't really see me going further.

you make a valid point - there is no clear endgame goal they've set up at all.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
you make a valid point - there is no clear endgame goal they've set up at all.

Yeah it's a bit repetitive after a while. The dialogue is cheerful but drags on and is nearly all pointless as well. I got my money's worth tho. Playing Digimon now and up next for me is either Trillion or Natural Doctrine.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Yeah it's a bit repetitive after a while. The dialogue is cheerful but drags on and is nearly all pointless as well. I got my money's worth tho. Playing Digimon now and up next for me is either Trillion or Natural Doctrine.

this has made me feel better about abandoning Aegis and diving head first into Stranger of Sword City.

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
The newest part of the Genkai Tokki series is getting released in August.

Time to rev up my Vita!! Yet another 150 hours till platin..

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
The newest part of the Genkai Tokki series is getting released in August.

Time to rev up my Vita!! Yet another 150 hours till platin..

can u tell me about this game? i'm kind of interested

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
that one looks great - but the language barrier kills it for me. Moero Crystal is supposed to get an english release one of these days.

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
probably another dungeon grinder but with more freedom than the games before.

will most likely include again rubbing littel girls tits and ass so that they develop better.....which is totally alright by me!

uiengineer

I'm slowly playing through Trigger Happy Havoc. I'd like play Natural Doctrine soon. It looks pretty cool.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
probably another dungeon grinder but with more freedom than the games before.

will most likely include again rubbing littel girls tits and ass so that they develop better.....which is totally alright by me!

i might get it. english release May 5 right?

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
no idea - Japanese version coming out in August.

you're talking about the Asia release for Moero Crystal?

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Severed is a pretty neat little first person dungeon crawl mixed with fruit-ninja styled swipe-combat where you cut off limbs of monsters to upgrade your abilities. From the Guacamelee and Mutant Blobs Attack team. I'm enjoying it so far!

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Severed is a pretty neat little first person dungeon crawl mixed with fruit-ninja styled swipe-combat where you cut off limbs of monsters to upgrade your abilities. From the Guacamelee and Mutant Blobs Attack team. I'm enjoying it so far!

definitely wanna give that a go...but it is far down on my priority list at the moment...so....backlogged

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Anyone get Ray Gigant? Experience developed it, but it sounds super easy and simple compared to Stranger of Sword City and Demon Gaze.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Anyone get Ray Gigant? Experience developed it, but it sounds super easy and simple compared to Stranger of Sword City and Demon Gaze.

I will get it eventually - fo'shure. But, I am knee-deep into Stranger of Sword city...and it is brutally forcing me to be completely monogamous with it. Been grinding for about 3 hours now...anxious to...progress....forward.

nug

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Has anyone heard any updates for the release date of darkest dungeon?