Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445
Results 1,101 to 1,103 of 1103

Thread: Fuck Yeah Vita!

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by pixeljunkie View Post
    if you are at all into JRPGs it's a treasure trove...but the AAA stuff from early in the system's life is also rad.
    The early AAA stuff was the best the system had to offer imo. Jrpgs are not what they use to be and are all dungeon crawlers these days. Great if thats what your into!

KING of BLING
    [place bling here]

Quote Originally Posted by Montatez View Post
    The early AAA stuff was the best the system had to offer imo. Jrpgs are not what they use to be and are all dungeon crawlers these days. Great if thats what your into!
    yes and yes - I think there are some SOLID RPGs on the system though. The dungeon crawlers are abundant, but most are good if you are into it. Digimon Cyber Sleuths is great and Super Robot Wars V is about as AAA as you get from japan. The level of polish on that game will make your eyes bleed. My point being, is there is tons of variety in the genre on there. Something for everyone.

Toukiden 2 is apparently super open world as well, which I know people are into and might as well be a AAA title as well. Ys 8 is gonna be amazing...it's overwhelming

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

Agreed my friend.

Thread Information