Fuck Yeah Vita!

pulstar

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Looks like a nice limited edition set. Not sure what we're getting here in Europe...

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
so that's pretty cool, and rather tempting, but I think I'm done with LE's.
There's hasn't been a desirable or collectible LE in ages, and I rarely look at the fluff.

yeah, I'm pretty well the same.
luckily, it's also getting a standard release

Kaioh

Sakura's Bank Manager
I picked up a PS TV bundle at Walmart for $15 this past weekend. What Vita games (that are compatible) would you all recommend? I had a few already on my download list from past PS+ freebies.

kaicer

Crazed MVS Addict
I like the vita but in NA there are a lot of clone like monster hunter games with too much repetitive missions. I'm playing a lot lately the Gundam EX VS and the Gundam breaker games sadly japanese but at least is playable and some understandable. The only one that comes in english is the 3rd entry of Breaker asia version.

Last edited:

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Looks cool but that LE looks like overkill. I liked 7 on PSP but never beat it. I'm surprised XSeed doesn't publish it.

yeah, XSeed must've pissed somebody off.

but yeah, I started thinking that myself, I'm probably gonna cancel my preorder, that $40 extra is just too steep for a bunch of stuff I don't really care about.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
yeah, XSeed must've pissed somebody off.

but yeah, I started thinking that myself, I'm probably gonna cancel my preorder, that $40 extra is just too steep for a bunch of stuff I don't really care about.

Totally, dude.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Super Robot Wars V [eng sub] is fucking great FYI

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Oh shit, that's out already? Must get my hands on this soon.

no idea how they are cramming this much music/animation into 1 cart - and I'm only an hour in. I had been playing SD Gundam G Genesis [which is on 2 carts] and it's not nearly as polished as SRW.

Hit up Heavyarm and see if they still have any.

edit: I've been getting so many R3 games lately I might need to set up a Singapore PSN account.

Last edited:

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I actually forgot I preordered it from Play-Asia but it won't ship for a couple weeks until another preorder comes in. I can wait tho, it'll give me time to finish up Yakuza 0. Glad to hear its living up to the hype.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
I actually forgot I preordered it from Play-Asia but it won't ship for a couple weeks until another preorder comes in. I can wait tho, it'll give me time to finish up Yakuza 0. Glad to hear its living up to the hype.

ooooohhhh What's the "other preorder" for?

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Playing Super Robot Wars over lunch - ridiculous presentation in this game

https://goo.gl/photos/SPSV9pSuUXAGVZo59

I ordered it a few weeks ago along with some other Asian English games from Play-Asia but of course it's backordered:mad:. Should have went with Heavy-Arm. I've been playing Play-Asia's Soldner X2 for the last week or so and I love it. It's awesome that it includes the DLC (on the cartridge!), unlike LRG's version.

Speaking of LRG, Runner2 is available from them today. Next batch is at 3PM PST for those who might be interested.

Last edited:
For anyone with a PSTV with henkaku, Vitashell now supports mounting USB drives of any size. Once mounted, they'll take the place of the memory card allowing you install games on it. I've tried a 256GB stick and it works with no issues so far. I tried a 320GB laptop HDD with a USB adapter, but it didn't work due to the PSTV's USB port not putting out enough power, however a SSD with a similar setup might work.

For anyone not in the know:

Henkaku: https://henkaku.xyz/
Vitashell: https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
For anyone with a PSTV with henkaku, Vitashell now supports mounting USB drives of any size. Once mounted, they'll take the place of the memory card allowing you install games on it. I've tried a 256GB stick and it works with no issues so far. I tried a 320GB laptop HDD with a USB adapter, but it didn't work due to the PSTV's USB port not putting out enough power, however a SSD with a similar setup might work.

For anyone not in the know:

Henkaku: https://henkaku.xyz/
Vitashell: https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases

one of these days I am gonna' get on top of this. I have a couple stock PSTVs sitting on a shelf and really want to fill a hard drive up with PSP games.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Playing the hell out of Shiren right now, a lot more depth to it than I realized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
Not 100% confirmed, but Play Asia has a multi-language physical version of Ys Origin up for preorder. Yes!

Last edited:

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
Yes, it's a different game. Origin was released on PC a few years back.