Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859
Results 1,451 to 1,456 of 1456

Thread: Fuck Yeah Vita!

Mudman's Mask Designer

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night:

I'm looking on the kickstart page and it says it will be released on Vita, with bonus exclusive Vita content. None of the backer tiers mention a physical Vita version as an option.

This is obviously a must own.

Anyone know how to get this? Cause I really want the kickstart extra content and the Vita exclusive content.

Beaten in 2018:

Close to Completion:
    Klonoa: Empire of Dreams; Breath of the Wild

Games I can't beat that make me violent:
    Solomon's Key (nes) (fuck Solomon and his damn key) - Festers Quest - R-Type - Ghost Pilots

[B]

Geese's Limo Driver

Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night:

I'm looking on the kickstart page and it says it will be released on Vita, with bonus exclusive Vita content. None of the backer tiers mention a physical Vita version as an option.

This is obviously a must own.

Anyone know how to get this? Cause I really want the kickstart extra content and the Vita exclusive content.
    No idea at this point we have been talking about this a bit earlier. I did back it and am getting it for the vita, a few others are as well.

Edit: it looks like you can still back it and get the backer tier of your choice. It also does say that all the backer tiers come with physical copies. $125 and up get a digital copy as well as a physical.
    Last edited by Montatez; 02-12-2018 at 07:30 PM.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

Mudman's Mask Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Montatez View Post
    No idea at this point we have been talking about this a bit earlier. I did back it and am getting it for the vita, a few others are as well.

Edit: it looks like you can still back it and get the backer tier of your choice. It also does say that all the backer tiers come with physical copies. $125 and up get a digital copy as well as a physical.
    Allright, thanks. Guess I will just back for a physical PS2 version, and hope the Vita version becomes an option.

Beaten in 2018:

Close to Completion:
    Klonoa: Empire of Dreams; Breath of the Wild

Games I can't beat that make me violent:
    Solomon's Key (nes) (fuck Solomon and his damn key) - Festers Quest - R-Type - Ghost Pilots

[B]

Geese's Limo Driver

Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    Allright, thanks. Guess I will just back for a physical PS2 version, and hope the Vita version becomes an option.
    The vita is not an option? It says it is.Screenshot_20180212-222322.png
    Last edited by Montatez; 02-13-2018 at 12:24 AM.
    Spoiler:
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

Armored Scrum Object

When I backed bloodstain I remember choosing a physical vita copy.

Geese's Limo Driver

Quote Originally Posted by ysselcneogeo View Post
    When I backed bloodstain I remember choosing a physical vita copy.
    You get an email to go to this website fill out the survey and chose your platform. I as well, chose the physical vita version.
    Spoiler:

Thread Information