Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667 LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 1659

Thread: Fuck Yeah Vita!

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ChopstickSamurai View Post
    All games are worth opening.
    YES. I have a few vita choice cuts that I just open for shits and giggles, regardless of whether I get to them or not in the queue anytime soon.

Why did you buy them if you don't intend to open them up?

Steam: SnethSS
    XBL:Sneth
    PSN:Sneth
    3DSxl: 1907-7977-5467
    Switch

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSneth View Post
    I don't think this is at me - but just in case, I intend to open and play every single game I've bought or will buy.

330 Mega Shock!!

If you liked fast striker its on play asia physical. Had to have. Probably my favorite ngdev team.

Street Hoop Star

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSneth View Post
    If this is directed at me, it was a gift. I don't generally keep games sealed, but I wasn't sure about this one as I am not really an interactive novel kind of gamer.

King's Dry Cleaner

NIS America has announced its last three retail Vita games: http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018/..._vita_releases
    Last edited by -SD-; 11-08-2018 at 07:02 AM.

330 Mega Shock!!

Quote Originally Posted by -SD- View Post
    NIS America has announced its last three retail Vita games: http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018/..._vita_releases
    I think the final code realize is coming out in march also.

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Really annoyed I missed out on lost child physical. The fact it sold out so fast begs the question, "why don't they make more and or publish more?"

Zero's Tailor

I believe there is a standard edition coming too, right? I think that is just the limited edition. Vita games in my area have pretty much dried up. None of the Gamestops are getting any trades and what is left is game only. I've still got a few games I'm looking for, hopefully I will run across them soon.

Dodgeball Yakuza

Anyone with a PS TV?

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Koopa64 View Post
    Anyone with a PS TV?
    I have a few....I keep meaning to mod one and load a Micro SD up with PSOne/PSP games.

I survived Secret Santa
    It wasn't Easy.

Anyone with a PS TV?
    I have two. One clean, one modded with USB HDD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    Unify the IWGP Heavyweight, Jr Heavyweight...
    Spoiler:

Dodgeball Yakuza

Is it hard to mod one? I have one that’s unused in the original box, no pack in game..

I survived Secret Santa
    It wasn't Easy.

Is it hard to mod one? I have one that’s unused in the original box, no pack in game..
    Nope. Follow a guide, and you'll be fine. I think it helps to have an official memory card to start (4GB is fine), then once it's modded, you can switch over to an SD card with the proper hardware and steps. It's all really easy as long as you don't update to the latest firmware. Even that might be hacked, as I've stepped away from hacking the Vita for a bit, and things progress rapidly. However, when I did it, updating the latest firmware would stop you from modding it.
    Spoiler:

Dodgeball Yakuza

Sounds like a fun weekend project, I even have a 16gb vita memory card, sweet. hopefully my pstv firmware isn’t too old.

Is dungeon travelers 2 any good?

I survived Secret Santa
    It wasn't Easy.

Sounds like a fun weekend project, I even have a 16gb vita memory card, sweet. hopefully my pstv firmware isn’t too old.

Is dungeon travelers 2 any good?
    If it's stock, or hasn't been updated in the last 5 months, it should be fine. If it's stock, though, you may need to jump from one FW to the right FW.

I knose nothing about dem DT2 titays.
    Spoiler:

Rugal's Thug

I got one when BB was dumping them but never decided to use it.

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

I picked up God Eater 2 (PS4) during that awesome Bandai/Namco black friday sale....threw it in on a whim this last Sunday and remembered how badly GE Resurrection hooked me years ago. So, then I had to crack open my GE2 RB on Vita since it has cross-save...and now I am all-in on this stupid game.

"Cool story bro"

I know! Plus, it's got me dusting off my Vita after a VERY long dry spell. When they were putting money behind porting the console experience on games like this, they really nailed it. Which shows off how great a system Vita was.

Mai's Stalker

Quote Originally Posted by pixeljunkie View Post
    I picked up God Eater 2 (PS4) during that awesome Bandai/Namco black friday sale....threw it in on a whim this last Sunday and remembered how badly GE Resurrection hooked me years ago. So, then I had to crack open my GE2 RB on Vita since it has cross-save...and now I am all-in on this stupid game.

"Cool story bro"

I know! Plus, it's got me dusting off my Vita after a VERY long dry spell. When they were putting money behind porting the console experience on games like this, they really nailed it. Which shows off how great a system Vita was.
    The Vita was a great system. Crossplatform and remote play where the best features the system had to offer.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

Hey everyone. Looking to pick up a PS Vita Slim 3.68 or lower firmware. Haven’t been into the Vita since the launch of the original unit. What is a realistic price to pay for a unit in good shape?

Phillip

[06:21 PM] djdelly: you made me sit in the bath tub to leech wifi for two hours... that is something I will never forget

http://www.slashnet.org/webclient/neo-geo.com

PSN: Bulletnyourass
    XBOX360: Bulletnyourass
    Wii: 0795-8296-7048-8608
    SSBB: 1762-2483-2553

Kuroko's Training Dummy

Quote Originally Posted by bulletnyourass View Post
    Hey everyone. Looking to pick up a PS Vita Slim 3.68 or lower firmware. Haven’t been into the Vita since the launch of the original unit. What is a realistic price to pay for a unit in good shape?

Phillip
    You want a Vita with 3.60 or lower. From there you will upgrade it to 3.60. Any particular reason for a slim? You can find ones out there fairly easily that have OLED screens still. Depending on condition, accessories included and model of the Vita, you are probably looking at $150 to $300.

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave GI View Post
    You want a Vita with 3.60 or lower. From there you will upgrade it to 3.60. Any particular reason for a slim? You can find ones out there fairly easily that have OLED screens still. Depending on condition, accessories included and model of the Vita, you are probably looking at $150 to $300.
    Thanks for the info. I thought they could be modded as long as they were 3.68 or lower? I read it could be done using H-Encore. Im not disputing your advice.....just saying that’s why I was looking for one with that firmware. Looking on eBay, I’m noticing that most people who don’t list firmware are ones that probably have the latest firmware installed. As for why I want a slim model. I’ve owned 2 original models in the past (1 3G and 1 WiFi model). Just wanted an opportunity to try a slim model. Guess I’ll start searching for 1 tonight.

Phillip
    Last edited by bulletnyourass; 12-13-2018 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Spelling

[06:21 PM] djdelly: you made me sit in the bath tub to leech wifi for two hours... that is something I will never forget

http://www.slashnet.org/webclient/neo-geo.com

PSN: Bulletnyourass
    XBOX360: Bulletnyourass
    Wii: 0795-8296-7048-8608
    SSBB: 1762-2483-2553

I survived Secret Santa
    It wasn't Easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave GI View Post
    you are probably looking at $150 to $300.
    Fuck no, you ain't looking at $300, unless you're getting a system with a 64GB memory card (which you don't need if hacking), some Hori grips, some games and a handy.

Quote Originally Posted by bulletnyourass View Post
    Thanks for the info. I thought they could be modded as long as they were 3.68 or lower? I read it could be done using H-Encore. Im not disputing your advice.....just saying that’s why I was looking for one with that firmware. Looking on eBay, I’m noticing that most people who don’t list firmware are ones that probably have the latest firmware installed. As for why I want a slim model. I’ve owned 2 original models in the past (1 3G and 1 WiFi model). Just wanted an opportunity to try a slim model. Guess I’ll start searching for 1 tonight.

Phillip
    A brand new one may cost you $200, and those would be better off sourced in Japan. A used one can be ~$150 at gamestop, but at least you see any issues upfront before buying, or you can always go with the usual places of ebay, offerup, letgo and craigslist. On forums, you might find a system with games and accessories for ~$170. I think RAZO had one for sale around that range.

3.65 OFW is where you'd probably want to be, but you can get to CFW on something lower or up to 3.68. The lower the CFW, however, the more hurdles you've have to jump to get a later firmware game up and running. This might not still be accurate, but as it was a few months ago, you'll have to load the CFW on each power up for 3.68, so it's kind of inconvenient, but otherwise, yes, you can mod a vita at 3.68.
    Spoiler:

Kuroko's Training Dummy

Typo by me. You want 3.60 if you can get it (there are plenty), but 3.68 will require you to run each time you reboot. Apparently a hack is being worked on for 3.69 if you want to wait and see if you'd be able to use one that's new. Price will be determined by what you want. I don't know why $300 sounds outrageous for a complete mint console at the preferred firmware with a 32/64GB card. I'm sure you can pay $100 for one that someone sat one if you want.

Kuroko's Training Dummy

Quote Originally Posted by JoeAwesome View Post
    3.65 OFW is where you'd probably want to be, but you can get to CFW on something lower or up to 3.68. The lower the CFW, however, the more hurdles you've have to jump to get a later firmware game up and running. This might not still be accurate, but as it was a few months ago, you'll have to load the CFW on each power up for 3.68, so it's kind of inconvenient, but otherwise, yes, you can mod a vita at 3.68.
    3.65 is where you want to be if you've got a firmware that's been updated beyond 3.60.

Thread Information