Fuck Yeah Vita!

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Gah, LRG is killing me with this Windjammers CE :(

I can only hope that my trigger finger is quick enough to snag one of those, a reg copy, and Claire (which looks great!). Some really good games on the way this Friday!

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I am skipping the WJ CE. Their CEs have been terrible so I just want the game and skip the expensive cardboard box, cd and frisbee.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I am skipping the WJ CE. Their CEs have been terrible so I just want the game and skip the expensive cardboard box, cd and frisbee.
It's known im a lrg hater but seriously they have the most over priced lowest quality limited editions period.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Yeah, the more I thought about it this week, the more I gravitated towards passing on the CE. I'm definitely going to stick to the reg. edition; that $35 extra pays for Claire and shipping.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
LOL, the CEs are still available, but the regular PS4 is already sold out. Reg. Vita is still available.

CE of PS4 is sold out, I guess it is more of a PS4 thing.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
What's everyone playing? I haven't had much drive or desire to play my Vita lately for some reason. I think it's just the fact I am overwhelmed with my backlog.

Demon Gaze was one of the best games I've played on the system and I haven't even opened DG2 yet.

I might go back and finish some games I abandoned. Digimon Cyber Sleuth, for instance. That's a solid game, that I'm sure I abandoned for some shiny new thing.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
I stopped playing my vita after I beat shantae. Playing my PS4 and ps3 lately. Dark souls 3 and demon souls. I want to jump into the latest ys games.

Last edited:

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
I stopped playing my vita after I beat shantae. Playing my PS4 and ps3 lately. Dark souls 3 and demon souls. I want to jump into the latest ys games.

Yeah, I need to get on Ys 8 soooooon

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
I started a second play through on Super Robot Wars V, this game is crack for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
I started a second play through on Super Robot Wars V, this game is crack for me.

That is another one I need to get back to - spent about 13hrs on it....loved it!

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
Trying to get into Ys: Memories of Celceta.

I'm also mourning the loss of Nier for Vita; that would've been amazing.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
So I found a beat up vita at pawnshop with 3.35 firmware. So finally got around to messing with henkaku. So far just tested wotl slow fix. So far so good. Guess I’ll have to grab one of those sdvita adapters. Anyone have a good link for one. I’d prefer to support original maker if possible.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I am on Chapter 5 of Collar X Malice. It is a VN from a woman's perspective, the game can end suddenly if you pick the wrong choice (in the beginning), but doesn't seem to do much later on. Not sure I like it as there is lots of stupid dialogue.

fluxcore

Another Striker
I am on Chapter 5 of Collar X Malice. It is a VN from a woman's perspective, the game can end suddenly if you pick the wrong choice (in the beginning), but doesn't seem to do much later on. Not sure I like it as there is lots of stupid dialogue.

I'm playing it ATM too, on my 3rd route. Things change a bit depending on your partner, but overall it's still a VN and it's still the same world, so I doubt you'll be particularly swayed.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I'm playing it ATM too, on my 3rd route. Things change a bit depending on your partner, but overall it's still a VN and it's still the same world, so I doubt you'll be particularly swayed.

I figure as much. I like the premise but there is just so much stupid dialogue, I fall asleep just reading all the nonsense. I guess that's part of the VN experience (but Danganronpa is better).

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Just finished my second play through and got a Platinum Trophy in Super Robot Wars V. It’s that good. I’m not a trophy hunter necessarily, I think this is my only platinum other than Persona 4 Golden.

Now I’ve popped in Valkyrie Drive, which has a solid combat system, but not much of a challenge as yet.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Alright, just picked up God Wars, it’s a solid Tactics game so far. I’m about 10 hours in, I dig the job System a lot. Cool atmosphere too with all the Japanese mythology

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Got Uppers in the mail yesterday from Play-Asia.

Damned fun so far.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Got Uppers in the mail yesterday from Play-Asia.

Damned fun so far.

I completely forgot about that one! I enjoyed the demo quite a bit. Now I gotta go and pick it up.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Looks like Vita is shaping up to be the Saturn of Handhelds with the imports extending its life.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
If everything is still on schedule Bloodstained should be coming soon. March? This year?? My vita will get some play with that release.