Fuck Yeah Vita!

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
My brother just got me VA-11 HALL-A on the Vita (LRG). Has anyone played it?

I played through this last Spring. I eventually need to go back and get all the endings. I really dug it, great story and setting plus the bartender mechanic is fun. I really love the soundtrack as well.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Worth opening up then?

If you'r worried about sealed value, you can always get the same game on PC and mobile for like $5 or $10. I liked the game a lot, but it's more of a visual novel than a game.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Why did you buy them if you don't intend to open them up?

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member

I don't think this is at me - but just in case, I intend to open and play every single game I've bought or will buy.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
If you liked fast striker its on play asia physical. Had to have. Probably my favorite ngdev team.

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star

If this is directed at me, it was a gift. I don't generally keep games sealed, but I wasn't sure about this one as I am not really an interactive novel kind of gamer.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Really annoyed I missed out on lost child physical. The fact it sold out so fast begs the question, "why don't they make more and or publish more?"

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
I believe there is a standard edition coming too, right? I think that is just the limited edition. Vita games in my area have pretty much dried up. None of the Gamestops are getting any trades and what is left is game only. I've still got a few games I'm looking for, hopefully I will run across them soon.

Koopa64

Sieger's Squire
Is it hard to mod one? I have one that’s unused in the original box, no pack in game..

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Is it hard to mod one? I have one that’s unused in the original box, no pack in game..

Nope. Follow a guide, and you'll be fine. I think it helps to have an official memory card to start (4GB is fine), then once it's modded, you can switch over to an SD card with the proper hardware and steps. It's all really easy as long as you don't update to the latest firmware. Even that might be hacked, as I've stepped away from hacking the Vita for a bit, and things progress rapidly. However, when I did it, updating the latest firmware would stop you from modding it.

Koopa64

Sieger's Squire
Sounds like a fun weekend project, I even have a 16gb vita memory card, sweet. hopefully my pstv firmware isn’t too old.

Is dungeon travelers 2 any good?

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Sounds like a fun weekend project, I even have a 16gb vita memory card, sweet. hopefully my pstv firmware isn’t too old.

Is dungeon travelers 2 any good?

If it's stock, or hasn't been updated in the last 5 months, it should be fine. If it's stock, though, you may need to jump from one FW to the right FW.

I knose nothing about dem DT2 titays.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
I picked up God Eater 2 (PS4) during that awesome Bandai/Namco black friday sale....threw it in on a whim this last Sunday and remembered how badly GE Resurrection hooked me years ago. So, then I had to crack open my GE2 RB on Vita since it has cross-save...and now I am all-in on this stupid game.

"Cool story bro"

I know! Plus, it's got me dusting off my Vita after a VERY long dry spell. When they were putting money behind porting the console experience on games like this, they really nailed it. Which shows off how great a system Vita was.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
I picked up God Eater 2 (PS4) during that awesome Bandai/Namco black friday sale....threw it in on a whim this last Sunday and remembered how badly GE Resurrection hooked me years ago. So, then I had to crack open my GE2 RB on Vita since it has cross-save...and now I am all-in on this stupid game.

"Cool story bro"

I know! Plus, it's got me dusting off my Vita after a VERY long dry spell. When they were putting money behind porting the console experience on games like this, they really nailed it. Which shows off how great a system Vita was.

The Vita was a great system. Crossplatform and remote play where the best features the system had to offer.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Hey everyone. Looking to pick up a PS Vita Slim 3.68 or lower firmware. Haven’t been into the Vita since the launch of the original unit. What is a realistic price to pay for a unit in good shape?

Phillip