Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I don't understand why Germany cannot ship packages to the USA, what is the fucking deal.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I don't understand why Germany cannot ship packages to the USA, what is the fucking deal.

IKR? I’ve been waiting on something I ordered months ago thanks to this nonsense. Japan isn’t shipping to the US currently either.

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Same here. I am not expecting a 2020 delivery, based on what I’ve seen so far.

Well Deutsche Post wont ship to States right now and they'll only ship to Canada by ship so im not holding my breathe either. Does anybody know why it takes them so long to ship out games? im assuming they would be ready to go at this point and its just a matter of packing them.

Their updates have been abysmal too... "Current status: 05.06.2020" . I get theres delays because of the pandemic but i dont get why things arent moving at all.

Last edited:

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
REAL picture of NGDev Team member in charge of Kraut Buster releases.

Turtle-Computer-CUNY.jpg

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Well Deutsche Post wont ship to States right now and they'll only ship to Canada by ship so im not holding my breathe either. Does anybody know why it takes them so long to ship out games? im assuming they would be ready to go at this point and its just a matter of packing them.

Their updates have been abysmal too... "Current status: 05.06.2020" . I get theres delays because of the pandemic but i dont get why things arent moving at all.

I'm willing to bet they don't have all the materials and they build them and ship as they go. That's why they do batches. Let me put on my tin foil hat for what I'm about to say next...

I bet they drop the pre-order for their new game BEFORE they start shipping the second print and Fast Striker. Gotta fund production.

That's the only thing that makes sense to me. 2 dudes scrambling in a living room to throw some games together.

ckchan

Shlong King,
20 Year Member
No reply regarding shipping issue. I don't think they respect the buyer.

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I'm willing to bet they don't have all the materials and they build them and ship as they go. That's why they do batches. Let me put on my tin foil hat for what I'm about to say next...

I bet they drop the pre-order for their new game BEFORE they start shipping the second print and Fast Striker. Gotta fund production.

That's the only thing that makes sense to me. 2 dudes scrambling in a living room to throw some games together.

Ya that seems to be it, they are sourcing carts and building the games then shipping. I would just assume as most people would that "ready for shipping" would mean the games are ready to go and just need to be packed. I think their biggest issue is communication and constantly shifting the goal posts. If they were to say the game will be shipped in November or whenever and they stuck by their dates i would be good with that. They seem to make deadlines they cant make then push it a little further.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member

For all the money they're certainly making with this shit you'd think they'd stock up on boards and shells in advance.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Why not though? Sounds like some bullsheeit to make people upgrade to the premium shipping options.
Where have you been? Probably the same reason why so many other countries wont ship to the US. Covid concerns.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Where have you been? Probably the same reason why so many other countries wont ship to the US. Covid concerns.

They have no issue delivering their premium service packages, why not wear a mask/face shield and deliver the rest of the packages. Implement some precautionary measures to avoid contact with US customs personnel. Yes I did wyo.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
They have no issue delivering their premium service packages, why not wear a mask/face shield and deliver the rest of the packages. Implement some precautionary measures to avoid contact with US customs personnel. Yes I did wyo.

Glad to hear. I'm sure NGDevTeam appreciates your patience and support.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
I'm still getting packages from Japan and Australia via DHL. They should just pony up and do that.

pathlesscookies

New Challenger
It probably wasnt DHL but a friend sent me a game from australia recently and it cost him $40, its gonna take 2-3 weeks tho.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
The game was insured for $3700 so I think that's why it was so much. Shipping took 5 days. It was amazing

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
new update last week

Current status: 6. August 2020

[now shipping 100/150] Buster AES CE (we received replacement snapcases. Shipping restarts in the next few weeks.
[standby] Next in line is Kraut Buster AES (regular edition 1st print)
[standby] 2nd in line is Kraut Buster AES (regular edition 2nd print)
[standby] Fast Striker AES (2nd print) in 2021

Took them 4 months to ship 50 games so might get 2nd print some time next year..maybe

mikk

n00b
Terrible news...
Still waiting for KB 2nd print and Fast Striker.
I will be retired before reception...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
What a joke.

Surely this is the end of ngdevteam.

Sad but they brought it upon themselves.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
A joke for sure but when they go under these games will probably become unobtanium (already are) and to be fair who would want them anyway?

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
A joke for sure but when they go under these games will probably become unobtanium (already are) and to be fair who would want them anyway?

I know it would be frowned upon, but the roms should probably get dumped if they go under.

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
Their carts have custom hardware. It's not gonna happen.
That french dude who is making those SS5P bootlegs has posted something about releasing his own limited run of bootlegs of the game at the end of august. People are already sending in preorders and all that.