Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
NGDev have told a contact of mine that they will be reprinting all games that were on the "new pcb" whatever that means. Obviously that is secondhand information and I cannot back it up.

NG.DEV have said a couple times that they plan to make a reprint of Razion next year. But that’s the only reprint I know about.

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
Soo, anyone else finally got their CE AES Kraut Buster? I got mine last week.

ckchan

Shlong King,
20 Year Member
I hope the game can be shipped out asap but they didn't update the status after 5/6.

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
i wonder how many people will sell their copy as soon as they get it because they dont give a shit anymore. 15 months now for second print AES

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
i wonder how many people will sell their copy as soon as they get it because they dont give a shit anymore. 15 months now for second print AES

I'll probably sell mine or trade it. I was able to aquire 5 of the Slugs for AES in that period of time. I honestly don't give a shit anymore.

LonelyWarbler

Crazed MVS Addict
I'll probably sell mine or trade it. I was able to aquire 5 of the Slugs for AES in that period of time. I honestly don't give a shit anymore.

Probably pretty common. Some local guys are already trying to sell off the MVS kit. I've had two people ask if I wanna buy their AES copy when they get it. Fatigue definitely set in.

Missile

Another Striker

Probably pretty common. Some local guys are already trying to sell off the MVS kit. I've had two people ask if I wanna buy their AES copy when they get it. Fatigue definitely set in.

Bunch of losers. It's still the same game no matter when it comes out - in fact it's a better game for the delay. People like that are just buying to sell on anyway

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Bunch of losers. It's still the same game no matter when it comes out - in fact it's a better game for the delay. People like that are just buying to sell on anyway

Doesn't matter if it's the same game or not. My interest is not there anymore. When I orderd this I didn't have slugs. Now I do. When I sell it, it will be for cost. If I was just buying to sell I'd sit on it for a few years and flip it for 4X.

I'll still give it a go when it shows up. Who knows, my opinion could change.

Missile

Another Striker
Doesn't matter if it's the same game or not. My interest is not there anymore. When I orderd this I didn't have slugs. Now I do. When I sell it, it will be for cost. If I was just buying to sell I'd sit on it for a few years and flip it for 4X.

Fair enough. You really went all-in on the run n guns there! Play it in Contra mode :)

I would def sit on it and flip it. You'll need the money to get MS1....

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member

If you do pass on it and decide to sell here i’d potentially be interested...assuming you don’t drop a load of cum on it like with that Robo Army...

:eye::eye:

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
If you do pass on it and decide to sell here i’d potentially be interested...assuming you don’t drop a load of cum on it like with that Robo Army...

:eye::eye:

If I don't like the game you'll be first in line. I'll take a pic of the game under a black light so you'll be guaranteed a cum free buying experience.

pathlesscookies

New Challenger
5 yrs is certainly a long time to wait for a game!

I wanted one but the 2nd reprint is oos now smh. The game looks fun to me.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
I'm willing to bet 2nd print doesn't ship until Jan 2021.

They could have gotten everything shipped in 2-3 weeks. I can't wait to pre order their new shooter.

Missile

Another Striker
I'm willing to bet 2nd print doesn't ship until Jan 2021.

They could have gotten everything shipped in 2-3 weeks. I can't wait to pre order their new shooter.

I'm a 2nd print person. Dammit

They could so with sending more information to people. Not sure I have heard from them since I ordered

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
I'm a 2nd print person. Dammit

They could so with sending more information to people. Not sure I have heard from them since I ordered

Same here. I am not expecting a 2020 delivery, based on what I’ve seen so far.