Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 2514

Thread: Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

Kuroko's Training Dummy

It s a boon for them !

Fio's Quartermaster

And round and round it goes...

Fio's Quartermaster

for any other company i would be understanding but for them it seems..convenient
    The Offensive Orgy Mode!!!

Annex Florida Coalition
    Goodwill Ambassador

"Warenpost and Pšckchen products are no longer available for shipment to the USA until further notice."

Fucking awesome, coming in 2021!
    Quote Originally Posted by garoudensetsu View Post
    Yes it take some time for it but now out of closet and open for sex from men. I homosexual proudly declare it to all to see. None of that weight can be over shoulders anymore. Regards

Cham Cham's Banana

Kung-Flu strikes again!
    Sega Saturn USB DataLink Device
    www.GamingEnterprisesInc.com

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.

When I can pre-order the next game?
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 #0015959 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President | NG.com Top Trader
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by SNKSOUL View Post
    I ask a complete account removal extraction

I ask the deletion authorized by Neo Geo Admin Judge Dredd.

Thanks a lot.

Fio's Quartermaster

Quote Originally Posted by gameofyou View Post
    Kung-Flu strikes again!
    We need to hack time and get our money back
    The Offensive Orgy Mode!!!

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Yes I'd like to pre order a lesson in patience please.

Mickey's Coach

NG Dev just sent a news letter. They can't ship to US for the moment. Willing to bet it will be a few months before I get my "2nd" print AES copy. Glad to finally hear something from them though.
    http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/1130/blastcitylogo.jpg

I have earned the
    right to PM Rot.

They also sent out the MVS update in their newest newsletter. Iíll be trying that out later tonight.

SouthTown StreetSweeper

I’ve still got my cart on the original release. Is there any reason NOT to update? Is rolling back to prior versions possible?

I have earned the
    right to PM Rot.

Quote Originally Posted by heihachi View Post
    Iíve still got my cart on the original release. Is there any reason NOT to update? Is rolling back to prior versions possible?
    No idea if rolling back is possible, but there looks to be a bunch of bug fixes.

Rollback isn't possible.
    https://basementbrothers.net/

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

Quote Originally Posted by heihachi View Post
    I’ve still got my cart on the original release. Is there any reason NOT to update? Is rolling back to prior versions possible?
    Possible 1.02 to 1.1 : http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...t=#post4408861

If you want to make a big score, let the MVS in 1.0, one of the weapons (Schrotflinte) is really crazy : (19s)

Last edited by zouzzz; 05-18-2020 at 04:42 PM.
    - Dev - Hacks - Homebrews - Games - Demos -

Art of Typing Wiz

Seems worthwhile to upgrade for the player select tweak alone, but good stuff all around.

Geese's Thug

How do you do the new update and where do you get it from?

I have earned the
    right to PM Rot.

Quote Originally Posted by boss0033 View Post
    How do you do the new update and where do you get it from?
    There was a link in their latest email newsletter. Here you go:

http://www.ngdevteam.com/download/up...DATE_v1_02.zip

Kula's Candy

NGDev have told a contact of mine that they will be reprinting all games that were on the "new pcb" whatever that means. Obviously that is secondhand information and I cannot back it up.

Mickey's Coach

Quote Originally Posted by kidchameleon1 View Post
    NGDev have told a contact of mine that they will be reprinting all games that were on the "new pcb" whatever that means. Obviously that is secondhand information and I cannot back it up.

Interesting. I wonder of that applies to KB as well. They promised to never reprint it on the AES outside of the 2nd print to maintain it's "rarity". Guess money talks.
    http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/1130/blastcitylogo.jpg

Kula's Candy

Quote Originally Posted by redfield0009 View Post
    Interesting. I wonder of that applies to KB as well. They promised to never reprint it on the AES outside of the 2nd print to maintain it's "rarity". Guess money talks.
    I cant understand their business model at all. Fine, make the first print of each game the rare one with holo labels etc and make subsequent print runs on yellow carts or something in line with demand. That way collectors have their way of having rare carts and the people who just want to play the game can get a hold of it without taking out a second mortgage.

I see Xeno Crisis has not sold out so either they are not getting many orders or they are producing many more cartridges.

I can go out and buy Xeno Crisis but cannot buy any NGDev games. I like Bitmap Bureau's model, make the game available on Steam, make it available in ROM form for Neo SD users & also print cartridges for people who want to pay for that kind of thing. I'd imagine its better for the developer and it is certainly better for the customer

I cant understand their business model at all. Fine, make the first print of each game the rare one with holo labels etc and make subsequent print runs on yellow carts or something in line with demand. That way collectors have their way of having rare carts and the people who just want to play the game can get a hold of it without taking out a second mortgage.

I see Xeno Crisis has not sold out so either they are not getting many orders or they are producing many more cartridges.

I can go out and buy Xeno Crisis but cannot buy any NGDev games. I like Bitmap Bureau's model, make the game available on Steam, make it available in ROM form for Neo SD users & also print cartridges for people who want to pay for that kind of thing. I'd imagine its better for the developer and it is certainly better for the customer
    To be fair, the Neo version of Xenocrisis is in limbo. The DC version just went gold, but how much longer for the Neo releases? I do enjoy the game, but I've held off on pre-ordering the Neo version strictly due to they haven't really detailed what will be "better."

The sound has to be redesigned from the ground-up for the sample based Yamaha 2610 (and I'm unsure if Savaged Regime will be doing the Neo mixing). And, since the base version of the game that is available on all modern platforms is based on the least powerful console by a wide margin (as great as the MD is, it's no Neo and certainly no DC), releasing an "upgraded" version of the game that is relegated to legacy hardware only seems like a lesson in tedium/expense for the developer. For those in the know that have purchased a digital or physical copy of the MD release for Steam, Switch, PS4, etc - will they be pissed that they can't play the "better" versions of the game?

I've yet to wrap my head around this weird business model.
    Last edited by yagamikun; 05-21-2020 at 06:12 AM.

New Challenger

I just received an email by ngdevteam saying my kraut buster order is now processing/preparing and I live in the states. so hopefully thats a good sign!

The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbreaker View Post
    I just received an email by ngdevteam saying my kraut buster order is now processing/preparing and I live in the states. so hopefully thats a good sign!
    Five years later...

Could you be fucked?

Kula's Candy

According to their twitter they stated when it releases there will be plenty available. The did the collector edition for the collectors but looks like they will produce as many regular editions as there is a demand for.
    Looking to buy complete very good and excellent condition genuine/authentic AES games of the titles listed below. If anyone is selling them please send me a PM.
    No NGF markings, Game-dude void stickers or Sun-fade please. I want clean carts but insertion marks are ok.
    NONE at this moment.

Cham Cham's Banana

Quote Originally Posted by Waverider2049 View Post
    According to their twitter they stated when it releases there will be plenty available. The did the collector edition for the collectors but looks like they will produce as many regular editions as there is a demand for.
    That seems like it would be the ideal business model, but what do I know. NG.DEV sees it differently, somehow. Also, the Neo cartridge price point is great with the Bitmap Bureau game. Hopefully, they can make enough money to do another game in the future.
    Sega Saturn USB DataLink Device
    www.GamingEnterprisesInc.com

Thread Information