Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
LE should come with the OST CD, shock box and extra arts.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
LE should come with the OST CD, shock box and extra arts.

Thanks wyo, it seems they forgot to pack the CD. Anyway, the game is very nice, already updated to version 1.01 without any issue.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
So, after like a month and a half of waiting, I finally got today my LE copy of KB. The game plays nice and is fun but it defeinitely reminds of MS.

I can’t understand how you can draw that conclusion after all the preview videos and actually playing it. Clearly it’s a cross between King of Fighters and Big Tournament Golf.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I'm holding out for the sequel - The Hun Hunters - it's got elements of Legend of Success Joe and Joy Joy Kid. The pre-orders are up with an ETA of 2042.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I'm holding out for the sequel - The Hun Hunters - it's got elements of Legend of Success Joe and Joy Joy Kid. The pre-orders are up with an ETA of 2042.

The sequel to this is slope slasher followed by coon killer.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Thanks wyo, it seems they forgot to pack the CD. Anyway, the game is very nice, already updated to version 1.01 without any issue.

Just write them a mail and tell them. I'm sure they can help you out.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I can’t understand how you can draw that conclusion after all the preview videos and actually playing it. Clearly it’s a cross between King of Fighters and Big Tournament Golf.
Sure, it sounds obvious my comment, however for me there's a difference between watching the videos and actually playing the game. Also, I thought it would remind less the MS series when played in C-Mode since after all, it's supposed to play like Contra, however it does not, it's still very MS in many things. Anyway, that's not bad.

Just write them a mail and tell them. I'm sure they can help you out.
Yep, wrote them an e-mail and they will be sending the CD soon.

Zhar Johnson

Cheng's Errand Boy
After playing this game a little and updating to v. 1.01. My comments so far are: I would like to lose my weapons when I die like in contra and metal slug. Don't really like dying and not having to start over with the potatoe shooter (the only weapon when you wear the pig mask.) sometimes I'll get hit with a bullet and not die. Luck I guess?

I'll think of some more. But overall this game is legit

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Got to play it in my local arcade as they actually bought the MVS to use it as a MVS game. Pretty fun and a nice change of pace from playing slug over and over.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg7.jpg

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Sure, it sounds obvious my comment, however for me there's a difference between watching the videos and actually playing the game. Also, I thought it would remind less the MS series when played in C-Mode since after all, it's supposed to play like Contra, however it does not, it's still very MS in many things. Anyway, that's not bad.

Yep, wrote them an e-mail and they will be sending the CD soon.
Sorry for kind of glossing over the C mode in my video. I didn't go much in depth on it.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Sorry for kind of glossing over the C mode in my video. I didn't go much in depth on it.

Hey, no need to apologize, your video was very well made and offered a useful review of the game, I enjoyed it.

ganon

n00b
Anyone know if the update today on the shop Page was just a short buy window? Checked it when I woke up, but it said to check back the 22.

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
There's more AES and MVS copies for sale on their site if anyone missed out before.

Looks like they are now saying June instead of May for the second MVS batch.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I have not seen this info anywhere, so I just tested and KB MVS seems to work fine on an AES using the daedalus converter. Did not work at first but after a couple resets, it started and played fine.

Rick Dangerous

Quiz Detective
Very interested in this but holy $500 dollars batman!

Think there will ever be a Neo Geo CD release so the poors can play it?

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
When is the AES version going to be shipped?
I asked this on NGdev’s facebook page, just the other day. This was their answer:
“we start later this year first CE->1st print->2nd print”

So hopefully, the AES version will ship in 2019.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
This is awesome. Would love to see an alternative way to play Kraut Busters for people who can't afford the MVS or AES kits. Any plans to bring that title to Switch or other platforms?
We will see how this goes and decide in 2-3 months if we stay NEOGEO only or not.
Source