Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

zouzzz

Geese's Thug
I found everything in 2-1...devils took forever to find. Maybe will make another guide.
It would be very appreciated, thank you.

The mechanisms of the boss boulders are very random.

I am currently listing the different safe-points/spots and game tips on my review.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I'm happy to hear people actually discussing strategies & how to play the game. Instead of talking about how good it looks on the shelf.
That comes next. Luckily the game is good.

zouzzz's page on this game is excellent.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
I think you can get that one by dropping down from the last car and going back to it....I think, not 100%. You just need to be careful not to let it go offscreen.

Ukyo

20 Year Member
I have no idea how to grab NGDEVTEAM mascot on stage 3-1.

You have to drop down in front of the first car, then jump for opening, then jump from opening to the second car. (Treasure chest in 3rd car too) super risky.

Last edited:

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Yeah, they lifted the limit restrictions a few days ago. For anyone yet to order, this is your chance.

Raguy

New Challenger
So what's the deal with the pig mask? It shows you where all the hidden treasures are? I haven't updated my cart yet; it's a hassle so might wait till next patch... I found everything in 2-1...devils took forever to find. Maybe will make another guide.

I found the second ngdevteam mascot in 2-1, it was well hidden in the cavern.

Raguy

New Challenger
I made another small video for ngdevteam mascot and the opportunity to climb on satellites.

Raguy

New Challenger
Thanks guys, and there are still plenty of things to discover. ( treasure chest, ngdevteam mascot etc... )

Ukyo

20 Year Member
haven't had much time to play this last week or so; but here is my current best..
kb_best.jpg

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
So, after like a month and a half of waiting, I finally got today my LE copy of KB. The game plays nice and is fun but it defeinitely reminds of MS. One question though: I thought the LE edition came with the soundtrack on CD, am I wrong? or NGDev simply forgot to pack it?

Voodoohead

Morden's Lackey
i think it wasnt included, but i give you feedback when i get mine...maybe only at the mvs version...i looked it up, its listed at the AES aswell maybe an email to NGDEV solves the prob

Last edited: