Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Timm of NGDevTeam has seen my video and said he enjoyed it. Especially the clip from Aliens. He asked if I was going to post it in the neogeoforlife Facebook group, but I'm not a member there.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Can someone with the MVS LE scan the shock box insert plz?

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
I just managed to get an order in for the Japanese AES copy, I’ve been checking for about a week and this is the first time I’ve seen it in stock.

I haven’t been checking in the middle of the night so I guess people have just beating me to the punch. I might have to wait for the throttling to be lifted.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Great review of Kraut Buster - makes me want to grab a copy pretty badly!

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Perhaps, you are close to 1CC , T-mode on normal mode. ( rank silver )

Speaking of which, has anyone figured out if there is a hidden TLB requiring a 1cc?

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I haven’t been checking in the middle of the night so I guess people have just beating me to the punch. I might have to wait for the throttling to be lifted.

they open orders about 10 am germany time so you can usually get one if you check between 4 am to 8 ish est. I just picked up an English AES copy at 7 41 am. They dont seem particularly hard to get, wonder how many copies they are making relative to other releases. Now to wait somewhere between 8 months and 4 years..

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
I stayed up last night to try and get one (about 10-11 am CEST) and they never came in stock. This morning I checked for the heck of it (7am PST) and they were in stock.

kris79

Cheng's Errand Boy
Does anyone know the wait time for a Neo Geo Dev release after purchasing a 2nd run preorder?

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Does anyone know the wait time for a Neo Geo Dev release after purchasing a 2nd run preorder?

It depends if its the MVS or AES. The AES Kraut Buster won’t ship until the game updates are finalized. Both the AES Kraut Buster and AES Fast Striker 2nd prints should ship before the end of the year, though.

Add to that the possibility of Xeno Crisis shipping this year, & I may have 3 AES games show up before the end of the year. That would be amazing.

Ukyo

20 Year Member
So what's the deal with the pig mask? It shows you where all the hidden treasures are? I haven't updated my cart yet; it's a hassle so might wait till next patch... I found everything in 2-1...devils took forever to find. Maybe will make another guide.

Btw, on hard t-mode, does anybody have a reliable strat for dealing with the driller boss boulders? I sometimes lose a life there due to the randomness.

nice review Alec.

Raguy

New Challenger
For pig mask that show all treasures, this is not the case anymore.
Pig mask is just for the most advanced player with high skill, we have always the weakest weapon and it is very long to defeat big enemies ( tanks...) and bosses.

I am more focusing on normal t-mode, it's true for the randomness of driller boss.
So i am always trying to have one mask when i am in front of him . ( with mask, 2 hit for losing life )

In stage 2-1, i just find the first ngdevteam mascot ( first screen of the stage ) but for the other, i have no idea.
So yeah, your another guide would be very helpful.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I'm happy to hear people actually discussing strategies & how to play the game. Instead of talking about how good it looks on the shelf.