Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

Raguy

New Challenger
Since update v1.01, it seems like that schwein mask is hidden, we have to look for it everywhere in the game.

Don't know what does it mean :

- added secret mask "Schwein" for a "Schütze Arsch" über challenge mode

I made small video about this :

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Since update v1.01, it seems like that schwein mask is hidden, we have to look for it everywhere in the game.

Don't know what does it mean :

- added secret mask "Schwein" for a "Schütze Arsch" über challenge mode

I made small video about this :

Spoiler! Wish I hadn't watched that lol! What does that mask do?

Raguy

New Challenger
NGDEVTEAM said this in 2015 :

Pig mask: sniffle out secrets like a truffle pig and don’t get eaten by the big bad wolves. Your tasty bacon body withstands a few bullet hits. Reduces difficulty in a passive way.

I played a little and with this mask, we have just the basic weapon.
So it's longer to defeat mid and end boss.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I miss details about the music. How is it ? Boring or forcing ?

Mostly very good. I really like the intro music and the short incidental themes (character, level, stage select, etc). Stage 1 theme is a bit repetitive but it's more in the background with the sound effects prominent. I like the subsequent themes more.

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
I miss details about the music. How is it ? Boring or forcing ?

I love the intro music, level 1 music, and the "whistling" music towards the end. But it feels like it's perhaps not quite as good as Razion in a few places. But overall the tracks that I do like are excellent I would say.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
has NGDev talked about the potential for releasing an update for twin sticks? that might make me buy up a copy or two.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Has anyone opened their soundtrack CD and listened to it? I'm sure it's mostly better quality versions of the same music on the cart. Maybe some extended cuts.

That's one item I regret not getting the collectors edition for.

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
Isn´t the soundtrack from Rafael Dyll ? He did some amazing tracks in the past for the Hellwig bros.

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
absolutely. I met him at a piano session of some of his tracks a few years ago in siegburg, germany. I like his way of trying to figure out the sense and mood of a game by creating melodies and synth sounds. Sometimes its too repetitive at some point, but still some great ideas and sound emotions

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Spotted another bug I think. At the end of the game after beating the final boss, it shows the "collected items" there but they are all 0. Pretty sure I collected stuff on that last level.

-SD-

Camel Slug
I just had a notification for this... good honest review, well made video. Gets a Like from me :buttrock:

Almightyburner

Kabuki Klasher
Great video, Neo Alec! I haven't wanted to watch too much gameplay before I saw a video with substantial critiquing.

kei_dash

n00b
Great review of Neo Alex !!
I ordered mine yesterday and now they are units (USA) to buy in the NGDEV website, run boys!!! :vik:

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Apparently someone bought that $1500 price jacked copy on eBay while orders are open on ngdevdirect :keke:

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Fun video, Alec. Looking forward to a continuation of the other ngh games. Ngh 016 kotm is up next, right? Planning on taking that up again?
I'm writing it. It just takes an inordinate amount of time to write, capture, record and edit these. Way more than it should. And I'm old and tired. Sometimes I'd rather have my weekends.

Last edited: