Page 84 of 96 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2393

Thread: Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

Quote Originally Posted by zouzzz View Post
    nice coverage; are those 1.1 patch notes from timm's email? I really hope they don't nerf the boss health on Hard/Gold difficulty. Feels good as it is. (Gunlord had the opposite issue on release where the bosses died in 2-seconds.)

Frenzy Football Player

Quote Originally Posted by Voltamp View Post
    Also, anyone know HOW updates are distributed for NGDEV games? Can't find any history on the site but know other titles were updated... somehow...
    Only the MVS carts are updatable ... that's one reason that NGDev waits several months for "final code" before letting out AES releases.

You have to request an update file directly from NGDev. You have to remove the PCBs from the cart shell. Kraut Buster has a microSD slot - load the firmware onto the microSD, insert boards into your MVS, power on and wait for the update to complete. I believe earlier NGDev games would have you connect the carts to a Windows PC through a microUSB connector-you'd run the executable NGDev provides and the Windows PC would apply the update to the cart.
    Last edited by ShootTheCore; 02-11-2019 at 11:30 AM.

J. M Club

Glad people are enjoying the game.

NAM-75 Vet

Iíve only played for a few minutes so far, but the game makes a really good first impression. The attract screen is really nice, animation and visuals hold up even when thereís a lot on screen, and the controls are snappy. I think Iím most impressed by all the options thoughótons of ways to customize your game. Itís a solid product Iím excited to spend more time on.

made a 100% CHICKS / TREASURE guide for stage 1-0:

KB_CHICK_TREASURES_1_0_GUIDE.jpg

here is my current best on HARD T-MODE:

KB_HARD_CURRENT_BEST.jpg
    Last edited by Ukyo; 02-11-2019 at 11:30 PM.

The Ultimate 11

Thanks Ukyo !!

-----

This arm is craked :
    Explosive bullets are far too powerful, it's not fun to play with. For example, in C-Mode, we can cross 2 levels in HARD without being worried by the enemies.

You can found my bug report here.
    Last edited by zouzzz; 02-12-2019 at 12:11 AM.
    - Dev - Hacks - Homebrews - Games - Demos -

Thanks Ukyo... kept missing 2 chicks and now I know why!
    Alec

-----------------------------
    An MVS-Convert
    Owning, Using, Repairing and Living With A Blast City

Troller of Old Men
    Not sure if anyone noticed yet, or if this is common knowledge. I noticed that the cart has what seems to be micro LEDs inside, at least 2 colors perhaps 3. They are towards the bottom on the back side a bit to the left of the hologram sticker. They blink at different intervals during different times. I mainly was able to see them cause I was playing on my supergun with the lights dimmed.
    http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/v...n/Untitled.jpg

Currently Playing:
    Xak III - The Eternal Recurrence NEC PC Engine CD Rom English Version

Haomaru's Blade Shiner

Sweet guide! Thank Ukyo!!!

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

Quite a few people seem to have the game now. Anyone brave enough to give Kraut Buster a mark out of 10?

Robert Garcia's Butler

Quote Originally Posted by Missile View Post
    Quite a few people seem to have the game now. Anyone brave enough to give Kraut Buster a mark out of 10?
    I've not spent masses of time on it yet, but 8 or 9 out of 10 I think. Just not sure yet on long term playability. I guess I need to play harder difficulty and C mode before I know for sure.
    My YouTube channel contains some MVS repairs and stuff:-
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GadgetUK164

Frenzy Football Player

I need to spend more time with it as well. I'd give it a solid 8 at the moment.

Kula's Candy

I would agree to a solid 8-8.5. Is a very solid game and fun to play. A lot of work was put into it. Its not on MS level (I would give MS 3 a 10, a true masterpiece), but this game does have some cool things that MS doesn’t have. IMO, the best NgDev game to date and a sequel would be awesome. Although it looks like an MS clone at first, once u play it I think it has its own identity in a lot of ways.

Tung's Hair Stylist

Whilst it’s frustrating waiting for the AES pre-orders to open, at least I’m feeling more decided about ordering the game after reading these positive initial impressions.

Glad you guys are enjoying it on MVS...

I've 100% not spent enough time with it to give it a final mark yet as I like to 1 credit and keep going to learn the mechanics etc.... So far it's a solid 8/10 I don't think it'll go lower than that as it's just great fun to play but it depends on the bosses and final levels + design... might move to a 9 if it stays this fun all the way through. IF we assume MS3 is a 10 standard it's not going to hit that as MS£ has the branching paths in level, massive variety etc etc. Looking forward to seeing how close it comes though! I'd guess somewhere between 8.5 and 9 at the moment? IMO NGEV teams best game.
    Alec

-----------------------------
    An MVS-Convert
    Owning, Using, Repairing and Living With A Blast City

I got shipment notice on 2/1, but it's not here yet. Starting to get worried. Having no tracking # is nerve-wracking. Signature is required for delivery, right?

The Ultimate 11

Yes Neo Alec.
    Contact Timm.
    - Dev - Hacks - Homebrews - Games - Demos -

Windjammers Wonder

I got my shipping confirmation on 1/31 and would have gotten my package Monday 2/11 if I had been there to sign for it. The post office couldn't find it when I went in to claim it yesterday but luckily it turned up this morning.
    Wanted MVS carts:

Alpha Mission 2, Real Bout Fatal Fury, Sengoku 2

AES Price Guide Analyst
    International Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Alec View Post
    I got shipment notice on 2/1, but it's not here yet. Starting to get worried. Having no tracking # is nerve-wracking. Signature is required for delivery, right?
    Nerve-wracking due to waiting a neo geo game...that's sound amazing to me in 2019.

PS the intro seems just like an intro from an amiga game, glad anyway many here like it.

Mine arrived today. Signature wasn't required.

Quote Originally Posted by FTL View Post
    Nerve-wracking due to waiting a neo geo game...that's sound amazing to me in 2019.
    It would be the same if I'd bought a used game of significant value and it was late to arrive.
    Last edited by Neo Alec; 02-13-2019 at 09:30 PM.

Crazed MVS Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Alec View Post
    Mine arrived today. Signature wasn't required.
    Glad it worked out!

FWIW, I had to sign for mine.

I was worried because last week I found a package half buried in the snow bank. I almost shoveled snow onto it. I was imagining finding Kraut Buster in some muddy ice in the spring.

Luckily the international mail is delivered by the US Postal Service, instead of those UPS or Amazon hoodlums, so it was left in the mail box instead of the snow bank.

Just played a 2-player game through T mode last night. The game seems quite goof.
    Last edited by Neo Alec; 02-14-2019 at 10:15 AM.

I find the choice of making the boss' eyes in the intro somewhat East Asian peculiar. It is a nod to how things where done with Japanese companies back in the olden days. It's weird

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.

Thanks to Amazon Prime, people expect packages to arrive immediately. As far as NGDev is concerned, I have no doubt they would take care of any problems that may arise during shipping. If you find waiting for a shipment nerve-wracking I would suggest consulting a health professional.
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 #0015959 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President | NG.com Top Trader
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by SNKSOUL View Post
    I ask a complete account removal extraction

I ask the deletion authorized by Neo Geo Admin Judge Dredd.

Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    Thanks to Amazon Prime, people expect packages to arrive immediately. As far as NGDev is concerned, I have no doubt they would take care of any problems that may arise during shipping. If you find waiting for a shipment nerve-wracking I would suggest consulting a health professional.
    Sorry, I think you took the term "nerve-wracking" more seriously than I intended. I was not losing sleep over this. I was just not looking forward to tracking the package down if it was lost, as I think anyone would if they spent like $500 on a game.

Thread Information