Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364
Results 1,576 to 1,586 of 1586

Thread: Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

Creator of the Master List
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG BEAR View Post
    Why did NGDEV not just KICK ARSE on smaller projects? Why undertake such a project of this nature? Why create a game that will always be compared to Metal Slug? I'm not knocking NGDEV,never that as I luv what they're doing 100% but feel they have the skills to push out more types of games that are lacking in the NEO GEO library in much less time.
    I'd be ecstatic over a Craps simulator identical to the Amiga version or a NEO GEO version of PANG in the spirit of NEO Mr.DO!
    BB
    This was what was so smart about Knight's Chance by Neobitz - relatively simple and attainable from a game design standpoint while still being fun and capturing the Neo feel. As far as NGDev there probably isn't anyone else anywhere capable of making a Slug-style game on the Neo geo due to the complexity and resources so I applaud them for thinking big. Would be cool to see something different for the next game, and I definitely agree that there are a lot of different games that wouldn't require such a time commitment but still please the fans.

Banned

Last edited by powerflower; 01-12-2018 at 12:03 AM.

Last Blade Swordsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Black Fly View Post
    I got you, fair and square.
    You got me, all right. Did I have to go back to that pf hell again? That's what living a life of pretentiousness gets you, I guess.

Information from headquarters... new strategy. Contact common sense and ignore by all means. Oh, he is definitely po.. wwrr... zzz zz ..... (rest of transmission was lost in white noise)

JammaNationX

Quote Originally Posted by Geddon_jt View Post
    This was what was so smart about Knight's Chance by Neobitz - relatively simple and attainable from a game design standpoint while still being fun and capturing the Neo feel. As far as NGDev there probably isn't anyone else anywhere capable of making a Slug-style game on the Neo geo due to the complexity and resources so I applaud them for thinking big. Would be cool to see something different for the next game, and I definitely agree that there are a lot of different games that wouldn't require such a time commitment but still please the fans.
    I'm still waiting for the Ikari game they mentioned that was an 8 way shooter.

Banned

@oliverclaude

Deleted my last post...I do not want to upset people, sorry. And I have no clue what you are talking now...bye...
    Last edited by powerflower; 01-12-2018 at 12:12 AM.

Raiden's Valet

Quote Originally Posted by Xian Xi View Post
    I totally forgot about that. Really hope that could be their next one. I suspect though for the next game they will play it save and make another shooter in a shorter time after that huge time-delay fiasko.

The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.

Quote Originally Posted by Xian Xi View Post
    That's coming out next, should be released in 2034.
    Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    This place is a pool of toxic garbage. A bunch of old, grumpy, hateful, negative, hater assholes that don't even play Neo Geo.

Occult Archmage

Quote Originally Posted by theMot View Post
    Sweet, hopefully I don't have cancer by then...

Kula's Candy

Quote Originally Posted by TikTekTak View Post
    I totally forgot about that. Really hope that could be their next one. I suspect though for the next game they will play it save and make another shooter in a shorter time after that huge time-delay fiasko.
    It actually WILL be a (vertical) shmup, they already said as much. Will be revealed this year, and I'm pretty excited to see it. Sure, that Ikari style game would be more spectacular, but I'm a sucker for shmups and welcome every new entry.

Crazed MVS Addict

Quote Originally Posted by theMot View Post
    ... and preorders can be done NOW! Don't miss it!

Calvin & Hobbes

And... people can't wait a few weeks for a SD 3

FOOKIN' STOOPID...

xROTx

Thread Information