Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I'd ship NG Dev games in nothing but a plastic bag I got from the supermarket.

Those games ain't worth shit.

You gonna be begging someone to sell you a Kraut Buster when it's released. And I will laugh.

Pinball

Geese's Thug
Come on NGDev. Release KB. Very frustrating...

I will say the other MVS carts I ordered have been great though, so I'm hopeful that KB > MS3. How cool would that be? :-)

Last edited:

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I'm not gonna lie I enjoy some of their games but I can't deal with neogeo pricing and I sure as hell can't deal with their release scheduling.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'm not gonna lie I enjoy some of their games but I can't deal with neogeo pricing and I sure as hell can't deal with their release scheduling.

When was the last time you pre-ordered a modern game in Alpha stage?

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
When was the last time you pre-ordered a modern game in Alpha stage?

Nothing that I can think of accept Falcom games. I pre order anything that make, other than that I just buy it when it releases. Pre ordering games that have no limited availability makes no sense. The biggest joke I see is pre ordering digital games.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Nothing that I can think of accept Falcom games. I pre order anything that make, other than that I just buy it when it releases. Pre ordering games that have no limited availability makes no sense. The biggest joke I see is pre ordering digital games.

Wait, what? Pre-orders for digital games? WTF?!

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Details about Kraut Buster in their upcoming newsletter which is due out this week.
Source: NGDEVTEAM on twitter.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I know buddy:),mean they're are always delayed with their game,very sad!

Yes, how sad, having to wait for brand new MVS games to come out. It'd be much better if there were no new releases. Big jerks making us wait!

bello

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Yes, how sad, having to wait for brand new MVS games to come out. It'd be much better if there were no new releases. Big jerks making us wait!

Madman,Just hope that they not start taking pre-orders for the next game before Kraut Buster is complete!
Wonder how long we have to wait,need some update soon from NG-Team!

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Madman,Just hope that they not start taking pre-orders for the next game before Kraut Buster is complete!

That would be completely irresponsible on both a business and a personal level, but I wouldn't put it past them.

i also wouldnt put it past you to throw more money at them for vaporware.

Flagshiphero

Crazed MVS Addict
So, here I was. Almost thinking there was actual related news in ths topic. How foolish of me.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Implying that you too preorderd overpriced vidya game junk? YOU of all people?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Implying that you too preorderd overpriced vidya game junk? YOU of all people?

How is it video game junk when the footage looks so solid as of late? I was skeptical at first, the early showings looked lackluster and such but things have gotten a lot better. The latest videos show a great deal of bullet patterns and smooth movement to be able to dodge them, graphics seem on par after much criticism, music sounds decent too, gimmick factor is present and fun too, so I dunno man, I'd hardly call it video game junk, to call it such seems not only ignorant but also stubborn and biased. I haven't ordered, I wasn't impressed at first but now I'm second guessing myself and of course far too late...but hopefully they'll be some buyer's remorse to capitalize on later.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
How is it video game junk when the footage looks so solid as of late? I was skeptical at first, the early showings looked lackluster and such but things have gotten a lot better. The latest videos show a great deal of bullet patterns and smooth movement to be able to dodge them, graphics seem on par after much criticism, music sounds decent too, gimmick factor is present and fun too, so I dunno man, I'd hardly call it video game junk, to call it such seems not only ignorant but also stubborn and biased. I haven't ordered, I wasn't impressed at first but now I'm second guessing myself and of course far too late...but hopefully they'll be some buyer's remorse to capitalize on later.

What do you mean by far too late? You could still pre-order it on their site.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Wut?! I checked before and it said pre-orders were closed, hurray for me, thanks man!