Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I don't mind the wait, so much other things to do. I'd rather have a complete product with nice extras instead of finished stuff so I can play it a few months earlier.

I agree, though people will bitch and moan either way. If people say yeah rush it out, it'll come out and they'll say, "I wish it had those little details like Metal Slug." If they say no, wait and do improvements, they'll say, "oh another fucking delay, these guys are the worst!" I'm not sure what these manchildren are doing in their lives where they can't wait for a new game on a dead arcade system.

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Has anyone gotten their Gunlord AES reprint order yet? Looks like shipping started August 21 per the website.

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
Has anyone gotten their Gunlord AES reprint order yet? Looks like shipping started August 21 per the website.

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. Status confirmation though hasn't changed to "Shipped" yet, it is still locked on "Pre-order confirmed".

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Mine arrived Friday (shipped 24.8.17) - but i'm located in germany ��

Nice. Still waiting here myself. Maybe consider posting some pics up, the ones on the website are kinda low res and lousy.

EDIT - My order shows as shipped 8/24.

Last edited:

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
mine was shipped a few days ago and has not yet arrived. I guess it will be around early next week.

Flagshiphero

Crazed MVS Addict
I got the following on the 26th:

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Processing/Preparing

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Mine was Shipped last week but VIA Dhl. I don't expect to see it for another 2 weeks. I can't stand DHL.

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
received GL reprint for AES today, seems to take less than a week within europe.

Unfortunately I wont be able to open it up till Christmas at least. I was expecting i could change the delivery address to send it over to my current place, but looks like this time there was no option.

Missile

Another Striker
I got the following on the 26th:

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Processing/Preparing

I just got an email saying this too. I thought it was for Kraut Buster until I came here and remembered about Gunlord. Looking forward to getting mine

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
I received an email saying that my GL order shipped. I'll probably get it in a week or so.

madman

All these Gunlord updates are very relevant to Kraut Buster. Thanks, guys!

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
just got an email. my recurring paper towel order from amazon pantry shipped this morning. Looks to be here Thursday.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
just got an email. my recurring paper towel order from amazon pantry shipped this morning. Looks to be here Thursday.

Ya lucky bastard... my recurring aes paperweight from Hanover looks to be here Sankt-Nimmerleins-Tag.

Flagshiphero

Crazed MVS Addict
All these Gunlord updates are very relevant to Kraut Buster. Thanks, guys!

:keke:

I received an email today that my Gunlord has shipped...AND after inquiring about Gunpowder Buster, an update will be sent out very soon.

bello

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Received a package yesterday from NG Dev Team,though it was Kraut Buster:),turned out to be Gunlord!
So,any release date for Kraut Buster?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Received a package yesterday from NG Dev Team,though it was Kraut Buster:),turned out to be Gunlord!
So,any release date for Kraut Buster?

Yes, the release date was pushed to January 1st 20gofuckyourself.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I just wanna report my GL MVS Kit got here over a month ago and since I've seen 3 more for sale, folks are unloading GLs all of a sudden. Well my GL plays well, it has a nice OST, MVS is king 'cause I can play it on CMVS or a cab, I do however find myself playing it more on CMVS, displayed on a PVM via RGB...it's a nice look, did a good job tuning the monitor, just in case anyone is curious the geometry is decent. As for peripherals; I usually prefer joystick, new style or old style I have no preference with this game, I do like playing it with a NGCD pad, that's what I've been using lately. For anyone curious, before this game got here it was ordered during release by madman, he then sold it to me and has since been in the Mini Neo 19 for a couple weeks until I decided it was time to play it on the CMVS. Decisions, decisions, first world preoblems...oh yeah, I had to wait 72 hours to get my order...the tuck showed up at 11AM and I was anxious expecting delivery which indeed occurred and forward 4 weeks and here we are.

Thanks NGDev, my experience with your products has always been 100% customer satisfactory. If anyone is interested I'll be soon filming a review on the many different aspects of GL as a product including, MVS Kit contents, cart material, screw make, label quality, PCB protectiveness towards static and the ever sought after acrylic static shock test, madman's results on DNA tests for downeyz that ran on residue left on the carton of the kit box, other contents of the video review will include my massive video game collection as a background to assist my words in becoming way more legit and hardcore to connect with my audience, my amazing transformers wall in all its glory displayed vaguely in random fashion but not talking about it 'cause you're not good enough to witness it in full. It's gonna be great, all of this and much more in my channel, TopTierGaylord, make sure to subscribe you gaiz!!! Peace~

madman

I shipped the game to EG in a box purchased from Office Depot. I bought I think 8 of them at once on sale and they shipped them to me for free. The box dimensions are 12x9x5 which are ideal for mailing a kit. There is plenty of room for bubble wrap for safe shipping. It was shipped to him via Priority Mail and I included insurance.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I shipped the game to EG in a box purchased from Office Depot. I bought I think 8 of them at once on sale and they shipped them to me for free. The box dimensions are 12x9x5 which are ideal for mailing a kit. There is plenty of room for bubble wrap for safe shipping. It was shipped to him via Priority Mail and I included insurance.

I'd ship NG Dev games in nothing but a plastic bag I got from the supermarket.

Those games ain't worth shit.