Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859606162 LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1543

Thread: Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagshiphero View Post
    I don't mind the wait, so much other things to do. I'd rather have a complete product with nice extras instead of finished stuff so I can play it a few months earlier.
    I agree, though people will bitch and moan either way. If people say yeah rush it out, it'll come out and they'll say, "I wish it had those little details like Metal Slug." If they say no, wait and do improvements, they'll say, "oh another fucking delay, these guys are the worst!" I'm not sure what these manchildren are doing in their lives where they can't wait for a new game on a dead arcade system.
    >

Creator of the Master List
    Has anyone gotten their Gunlord AES reprint order yet? Looks like shipping started August 21 per the website.

Fio's Quartermaster

Quote Originally Posted by Geddon_jt View Post
    Has anyone gotten their Gunlord AES reprint order yet? Looks like shipping started August 21 per the website.
    I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. Status confirmation though hasn't changed to "Shipped" yet, it is still locked on "Pre-order confirmed".

Quote Originally Posted by Geddon_jt View Post
    Mine arrived Friday (shipped 24.8.17) - but i'm located in germany ��

Ukyo's Doctor

Mine is still pre-order confirmed....
    Looking for UK copies of Dive Alert Becky's Version, Puzzle Link 1 and 2, Gals Fighters, and Pocket Reversi.
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=41108&dateline=145772  3980

Creator of the Master List
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomberman94 View Post
    Mine arrived Friday (shipped 24.8.17) - but i'm located in germany ��
    Nice. Still waiting here myself. Maybe consider posting some pics up, the ones on the website are kinda low res and lousy.

EDIT - My order shows as shipped 8/24.
    Last edited by Geddon_jt; 08-27-2017 at 03:02 PM.

Crazed MVS Addict

mine was shipped a few days ago and has not yet arrived. I guess it will be around early next week.

Cheng's Errand Boy

I got the following on the 26th:

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Processing/Preparing

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

Mine was Shipped last week but VIA Dhl. I don't expect to see it for another 2 weeks. I can't stand DHL.

Crazed MVS Addict

received GL reprint for AES today, seems to take less than a week within europe.

Unfortunately I wont be able to open it up till Christmas at least. I was expecting i could change the delivery address to send it over to my current place, but looks like this time there was no option.

Rugal's Thug

Quote Originally Posted by Flagshiphero View Post
    I got the following on the 26th:

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Processing/Preparing
    I just got an email saying this too. I thought it was for Kraut Buster until I came here and remembered about Gunlord. Looking forward to getting mine

I received an email saying that my GL order shipped. I'll probably get it in a week or so.
    Sega Saturn USB DataLink Device
    www.GamingEnterprisesInc.com

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

All these Gunlord updates are very relevant to Kraut Buster. Thanks, guys!
    >

Critical Damage!

just got an email. my recurring paper towel order from amazon pantry shipped this morning. Looks to be here Thursday.
    Rare PROTO HUNTER; Looking For: Jak and Daxter, New Zealand Story (original build only), Ratchet and Clank 2, Tak and the Power of the JuJu

Paying 4 figures + for any of the above.

Found in 2017: Recalhorn, Dr. Yam Yam, Sunday Fundy

Chang's Grocer

Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    just got an email. my recurring paper towel order from amazon pantry shipped this morning. Looks to be here Thursday.
    Ya lucky bastard... my recurring aes paperweight from Hanover looks to be here Sankt-Nimmerleins-Tag.

Cheng's Errand Boy

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    All these Gunlord updates are very relevant to Kraut Buster. Thanks, guys!

I received an email today that my Gunlord has shipped...AND after inquiring about Gunpowder Buster, an update will be sent out very soon.

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    Be sure to post pics in recent purchases!
    >

Crazed MVS Addict

Received a package yesterday from NG Dev Team,though it was Kraut Buster,turned out to be Gunlord!
    So,any release date for Kraut Buster?

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

Quote Originally Posted by bello View Post
    Received a package yesterday from NG Dev Team,though it was Kraut Buster,turned out to be Gunlord!
    So,any release date for Kraut Buster?
    Yes, the release date was pushed to January 1st 20gofuckyourself.

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

Hahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me
    LOL.. Get rekt, lonely boy

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith

Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_HOE! View Post

I just wanna report my GL MVS Kit got here over a month ago and since I've seen 3 more for sale, folks are unloading GLs all of a sudden. Well my GL plays well, it has a nice OST, MVS is king 'cause I can play it on CMVS or a cab, I do however find myself playing it more on CMVS, displayed on a PVM via RGB...it's a nice look, did a good job tuning the monitor, just in case anyone is curious the geometry is decent. As for peripherals; I usually prefer joystick, new style or old style I have no preference with this game, I do like playing it with a NGCD pad, that's what I've been using lately. For anyone curious, before this game got here it was ordered during release by madman, he then sold it to me and has since been in the Mini Neo 19 for a couple weeks until I decided it was time to play it on the CMVS. Decisions, decisions, first world preoblems...oh yeah, I had to wait 72 hours to get my order...the tuck showed up at 11AM and I was anxious expecting delivery which indeed occurred and forward 4 weeks and here we are.

Thanks NGDev, my experience with your products has always been 100% customer satisfactory. If anyone is interested I'll be soon filming a review on the many different aspects of GL as a product including, MVS Kit contents, cart material, screw make, label quality, PCB protectiveness towards static and the ever sought after acrylic static shock test, madman's results on DNA tests for downeyz that ran on residue left on the carton of the kit box, other contents of the video review will include my massive video game collection as a background to assist my words in becoming way more legit and hardcore to connect with my audience, my amazing transformers wall in all its glory displayed vaguely in random fashion but not talking about it 'cause you're not good enough to witness it in full. It's gonna be great, all of this and much more in my channel, TopTierGaylord, make sure to subscribe you gaiz!!! Peace~

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

I shipped the game to EG in a box purchased from Office Depot. I bought I think 8 of them at once on sale and they shipped them to me for free. The box dimensions are 12x9x5 which are ideal for mailing a kit. There is plenty of room for bubble wrap for safe shipping. It was shipped to him via Priority Mail and I included insurance.
    >

Crazed MVS Addict

Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_HOE! View Post

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    I shipped the game to EG in a box purchased from Office Depot. I bought I think 8 of them at once on sale and they shipped them to me for free. The box dimensions are 12x9x5 which are ideal for mailing a kit. There is plenty of room for bubble wrap for safe shipping. It was shipped to him via Priority Mail and I included insurance.
    I'd ship NG Dev games in nothing but a plastic bag I got from the supermarket.

Those games ain't worth shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me
    LOL.. Get rekt, lonely boy

Thread Information