Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Update from the KB guys via an email I sent them. I asked them when a new trailer was due out. They said they have one scheduled for the end of May. Can't wait!!!

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Very nice! I hope this game re-emerges in full force, who knows what they might've been advancing during the long silence. :D

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Very nice! I hope this game re-emerges in full force, who knows what they might've been advancing during the long silence. :D

Yeah, I'm very excited to see what's in store. The last trailer only really showed the masks and how they affect your character and gameplay. What about vehicles, pixel art for other enemies/ levels, and bosses? So eager to see all of this.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Well, end of May came around and no fucking video. Wouldn't be surprised if they released it at the one year mark of the last video which would be June 9th...

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I keep checking their site every few days hoping for something new. I wish at least they would show some new screen shots.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
You know, they really don't have much incentive to provide promo videos when most of the versions of the game are already sold out.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
This thread needs more updates about how there are no updates.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
So, a year since the last video and not a single word. At this point I am betting on this being ready by 2018. If ever.

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Anybody asked them what's happening recently?

I've just tweeted them.

Edit:

Here's the tweet and response:

K1ngArth3r ‏@K1ngArth3r
@ngdevteam Any news on how #KrautBuster is progressing? @NeoGeoTweets

NGDEVTEAM
‏@ngdevteam
@K1ngArth3r @NeoGeoTweets we show a new video next week.

Last edited:

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot

I've just tweeted them.P

Edit:

K1ngArth3r ‏@K1ngArth3r

NGDEVTEAM
‏@ngdevteam
Thanks, that's great news!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
... we show a new video next week.

michael-jackson-thriller-eating-popcorn.gif

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member

I've just tweeted them.

Edit:

K1ngArth3r ‏@K1ngArth3r

NGDEVTEAM
‏@ngdevteam

Thats cool, I hope they show it next week but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
It will be a promo video to preorder not the next game, but the game after that.

Zhar Johnson

Cheng's Errand Boy
This new video trailer I keep reading about kicks ass!! 1 year in the making!!! im buying a cab, installing teh latest greatest technology dollar bill receiver ever created, streamlined green money eating machine, putting this game in there, take it to pizza place down teh street, put on highest difficulty mode, split profits wit owner 75/25. Im so pumped! Whoooaaoouu! Where teh fuck is this new game trailer ? What is this ?? No new video game trailer ???

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
This new video trailer I keep reading about kicks ass!! 1 year in the making!!! im buying a cab, installing teh latest greatest technology dollar bill receiver ever created, streamlined green money eating machine, putting this game in there, take it to pizza place down teh street, put on highest difficulty mode, split profits wit owner 75/25. Im so pumped! Whoooaaoouu! Where teh fuck is this new game trailer ? What is this ?? No new video game trailer ???
hahaha, whut? HALP ME KAROUS!

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Their website has now changed to "shipping 2017". Really pissed off, got a good mind to ask for refund on the 3 (different) carts I paid for. It's not on taking people money and then slipping over 12 months, wtf do these guys do all day to make it so delayed? When it's so expense it's just not on at all.