Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

Missile

Another Striker
Forget about it, Neo's library, even its weaker games, is light years ahead of everything from NG:DEV. Each game stands up there as an integral whole, while Last Hope & Co. always feel unfinished where it counts, right at the very bottom of what can be described as gaming fun. They're like replicas of famous set pieces without a shred of plot to turn them into a coherent video game. I mean really, your Razion Player's club was way cooler than the actual game, wyo.

Of course I agree with F4U57 and max 330 mega, those games had their right to exist in times, when indie developers were a rarity and homebrew kind of the only heroes waving the "retro" flag. Today you even have separate Indie World showcases from Nintendo, top 8- and 16bit engines and vertically integrated distributors, dedicated to bring you those games as retail on top.

Seems like NG:DEV overestimated their uniqueness. Ten years ago they were respectable, five years ago their best-before date expired. Today they're not even an afterthought, but kind of a nuisance. It cries for somebody to say plz stahp.

NGDevteam do need to sort themselves out BUT

Usual over-exaggeration with the sheep following. LOL sure the Neo Geo's weaker games are better than all the NGDevTeam games......

Neo XYX is an excellent game 9/10 Neo Geo game. Fast Striker is a 7/10 games. Gunlord is pretty good. Even Last Hope Pink bullets is good if you excuse the (admittedly) boring static bosses

Knight's Chance feels more like a legit Neo Geo game.

I do like Knights Chance but people championing a collection of simple mini-games with a graphical look clearly inspired by Moonstone on the Amiga as the REAL Neo Geo game makes you look dumb. We all know it's really because Jeff Kurtz posts here and you like to kiss his ass.

Some of you guys need to notice how I have my own genuine opinion and don't just copy everyone elses.....

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
NGDevteam do need to sort themselves out BUT

Usual over-exaggeration with the sheep following. LOL sure the Neo Geo's weaker games are better than all the NGDevTeam games......

Neo XYX is an excellent game 9/10 Neo Geo game. Fast Striker is a 7/10 games. Gunlord is pretty good. Even Last Hope Pink bullets is good if you excuse the (admittedly) boring static bosses

I do like Knights Chance but people championing a collection of simple mini-games with a graphical look clearly inspired by Moonstone on the Amiga as the REAL Neo Geo game makes you look dumb. We all know it's really because Jeff Kurtz posts here and you like to kiss his ass.

Some of you guys need to notice how I have my own genuine opinion and don't just copy everyone elses.....

OK, you convinced me. NGDevTeam is awesome!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Only an idiot compares passion projects to full corporation support releases.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

Whatever 2007 noob. Us guys don’t “need” to do anything. Your opinion is NG:Dev kiss-ass fanboy, and is no different than all the others who confuse the actual game with what people pay for them aftermarket as holding the same measurable value. Gold-plated shit.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
NGDevteam do need to sort themselves

Neo XYX is an excellent game 9/10 Neo Geo game. Fast Striker is a 7/10 games. Gunlord is pretty good. Even Last Hope Pink bullets is good if you excuse the (admittedly) boring static

I don’t know if I’d give xyx a 9/10 maybe a B or 8/10 on a grading scale, but I agree of the three I’ve played Gunlord (switch), Fast Striker (PS4), and that on Dreamcast, that is the one I’ve enjoyed the most by far, and the one I’d go back to, definitely worth a play. The other two were kinda meh.

I think it deserves a PS4/switch release.

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
XYX is decent but still lacks the finish of a professionally made game. It’s a 7/10 at best and it only scores that because it’s ok fun if unrefined gameplay wise.

If you think it’s a 9/10, you’re a fucking retard.

Last edited:

Shmuppy

Banned
I think Kraut Buster is really solid and probably better programmed than the MS series--> 60fps vs 30fps. It's miles better than SNKs Cyber-Lip. This game feels very unpolished. The other NG Dev games I don't really care. But Kraut...

Last edited:

Missile

Another Striker
Whatever 2007 noob. Us guys don’t “need” to do anything. Your opinion is NG:Dev kiss-ass fanboy, and is no different than all the others who confuse the actual game with what people pay for them aftermarket as holding the same measurable value. Gold-plated shit.

You can keep on copying your 'friends' opinions blindly if you want. I'm not going to stop you. Or you could just tell the truth about the games....whoever made them. It's a radical concept to get your head around I know...

XYX is decent but still lacks the finish of a professionally made game. It’s a 7/10 at best and it only scores that because it’s ok fun if unrefined gameplay wise.

If you think it’s a 9/10, you’re a fucking retard.

I do think it's 9/10 for a *Neo Geo game*. Your argument is really not the best when you gave it 7/10 yourself... and the guy above you gave it 8/10.... I think we all agree it's a good game.

Last edited:

Missile

Another Striker
I think Kraut Buster is really solid and probably better programmed than the MS series--> 60fps vs 30fps. It's miles better than SNKs Cyber-Lip. This game feels very unpolished. The other NG Dev games I don't really care. But Kraut...

I can't comment on Kraut Buster/Cyber Lip yet but the rest is true. There's a lot of QC issues with official Neo Geo games which get ignored and NGDevTeam games are way ahead technically. They have actually been properly optimized for a start.

My point was just that the NGDevTeam games are mostly all pretty good games and that none of them are terrible.

Shmuppy

Banned
Got your point. I think NG Dev should try something original, selfmade. Amiga soul very welcome!

Last edited:

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
NG Dev is just another indie developer. If they only put games out on Switch, no one would even talk about them in any high regards.

has any of you guys who ordered kraut busters ce that live in the united states received your game? my game was shipped out on the 12th of october and on the usps website it still says its somewhere in germany and their hasnt been an update since the 14th of october which is more then 2 weeks now.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
has any of you guys who ordered kraut busters ce that live in the united states received your game? my game was shipped out on the 12th of october and on the usps website it still says its somewhere in germany and their hasnt been an update since the 14th of october which is more then 2 weeks now.

I think you'll have to be a lot more patient. At the moment shipping from europe to the Us is snail mail style. I recently shipped to packages from austria to the US and they were lying around on the airport for three weeks until they got a plane. Took six weeks to reach the US buyer.

I think you'll have to be a lot more patient. At the moment shipping from europe to the Us is snail mail style. I recently shipped to packages from austria to the US and they were lying around on the airport for three weeks until they got a plane. Took six weeks to reach the US buyer.

jees!

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Woke up to a shipping notification today from NGDev. Got all excited and checked and it was just for Gunlord X. There wasn't even a tracking number. LOL

Woke up to a shipping notification today from NGDev. Got all excited and checked and it was just for Gunlord X. There wasn't even a tracking number. LOL

let me know how long your order takes to get to you when you receive your gunlord x. Ive been waiting since october 12th thats when my kraut busters first shipped out and is now still stuck in germany 3 weeks later and still counting.

Last edited:

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
let me know how long your order takes to get to you when you receive your gunlord x. Ive been waiting since october 12th thats when my kraut busters first shipped out and is now still stuck in germany 3 weeks later and still counting.

Did they give you a tracking number?

Did they give you a tracking number?

yes they did. its been stuck in germany since I received the ship notification on oct 12th. I sent them an email about it and they said shipping to the states is gonna be slow but the more days pass by im getting more and more fraustrated.

AirZonk

n00b
NGDEV is using sea mail to send orders to USA. Should be about 4-6 weeks to arrive. Tracking will update once it hits USA.

You can't make this shit up. Even in the final hop for shipping they figure out the slowest way to send the carts... why not Airmail? 'Rona?

its bad enough ive waited 5 plus years for this game and now I gotta wait even more for sea mail. you cant make this shit up!