Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I’m going to make you a counter-offer of a picture of my asshole. Do we have a deal?

Spoiler:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I can sell you copy. Supply is short so I must ask €5,000;00 euros. You have 5 hours make response.

You have 5 hours to post pics of your wife or I will ban you!!!

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
This is beyond totally ridiculous...but I have to say those AES carts look beautiful. When you guys eventually get your games i’m sure you’ll be happy as the finished product looks awesome. Even with all the bullshit i’m regretting not preordering a copy myself.

Ya it's crazy, i dont think there is a shortage of AES carts and cases. Pretty sure it's just a case of two guys dedicating about 10 hours a week to this.

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Ya it's crazy, i dont think there is a shortage of AES carts and cases. Pretty sure it's just a case of two guys dedicating about 10 hours a week to this.
I would be very concerned, if it weren’t for the fact that at least SOME copies have been sent out. That gives me at least a tiny bit of hope.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
I'm watching game play videos because... I can't actually play the game. Does anyone think the HUD with score and ammo counter and all, just looks sloppy as fuck? It takes up way too much realestate. They should have taken a page from Metal Slug and presented as little as possible and not fill 25 percent of the screen with bullshit. Is there a way to hide all that in the settings?

20200925_173240.jpg

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
I'm watching game play videos because... I can't actually play the game. Does anyone think the HUD with score and ammo counter and all, just looks sloppy as fuck? It takes up way too much realestate. They should have taken a page from Metal Slug and presented as little as possible and not fill 25 percent of the screen with bullshit. Is there a way to hide all that in the settings?

View attachment 57866

They forgot they could use the bottom of the screen for the life/ammo/bomb display. That would have made a noticeable difference in my eyes.

Missile

Another Striker

View attachment 57866

Logically - this would be because play very rarely takes place at the top of the screen. So this would be to make sure the action isn't often obscured. Watching a playthrough video this does seem to be the case. Agreed it does look messy though! They could have done with minimizing it a bit. Should have include a "streamlined HUD" option.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyI_xU30mOg

There's even a tobacco option, but couldn't see a HUD-change option

Missile

Another Striker
Kraut Buster AES (collectors edition) is listed for approx £2000 on Ebay at the moment. Seriously guys if you really don't like this game - what are you waiting for?

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Kraut Buster AES (collectors edition) is listed for approx £2000 on Ebay at the moment. Seriously guys if you really don't like this game - what are you waiting for?

What do you want us to do? They aren't shipping anything

Knud

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
How long ago were the pre-orders from 2nd run sold out?
Too many pages going through, has there been any word on further production runs?

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
2nd print sold out in February or March of 2019. NGDEVTEAM promised there would never be another production run after the 2nd print.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
He also said the game would be released in 2015 :thevt:

By the way, canceled my order. At least I got my money back after waiting for fucking 4 years for nothing.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
now you know:

[NGDEV] Gunlord X USA Shipping Open Again / Kraut Buster AES Shipping

Dear customers,

here is the latest shipping status.

Topics:

Switch: Gunlord X
NEOGEO AES: Kraut Buster etc.

-------------------------

As our badly outdated shop massively oversold Gunlord X for Switch we were forced to reprint both the regular and LE of Gunlord X to fulfill the sold amounts.
The shop system did not count orders made in non EURO payments due to a bug.
It's also the reason a lot of people did not receive an order confirmation email. This affected both the LE,RE and old DC games.
We also lost more than 150 LE units due to an incident with a toppled storage shelf and other quality assurance issues.

The 500 unit regular edition reprint is identically.
The 500 unit LE reprint for the USA has a small difference, the serial number is printed on the box instead on a silver label. Printing the serial on the box is what we will use for future LEs too as we had too many issues with the labels.
We will try to give as much people as possible the 1st LE print. For resellers that ordered more than one LE, we ship one 1st print LE and the rest 2nd print LEs.

For the next Switch release in 2021 we will switch to a new shop system to prevent this from happening again.
For popular genres we also just directly print 1500 LE which seems to be an unofficial LE release standard. For shmups we will go with 1000 LE units.

We expect shipping to start 14. October. Shipping through all items will take about 4 weeks.

As Deutsche Post ships the items by seafreight instead of airmail very slow transfer times are expected.
According to Deutsche Post the USA transfer times are 4 weeks for the eastcoast and 6 weeks for the westcoast.

For bigger orders DHL Premium Airmail shipping is available at extra cost 52,99 EUR (minus shipping costs you already paid) (per 5KG).

Australia is still closed at Deutsche Post for Warenpost. DHL Premium Airmail is 67,99 EUR. We will look into shipping with UPS/Fedex after we shipped everything to the USA.

After shipping the pre orders we will sell the remaining stock around the XMAS season. We will send out another newsletter then.

NEOGEO AES: Kraut Buster

The last 50 open KB AES CE orders:

We ship in order of purchase and sorted by world region US->Asia->EU.
Shipping to the USA will be very slow. See above at Gunlord X. DHL Premium Airmail shipping is available at extra cost +35 EUR per cartridge.

Shipping starts next week. The overall processing will take 1-2 weeks.

Kraut Buster RE 1st/2nd print Fast Striker:

After Gunlord X was shipped to the USA we start shipping Kraut Buster RE 1st print in batches.
Building and shipping AES orders (KB+FS) will take the whole next year.

In the future we will outsource production and maybe even sales of AES carts to an EU based company as we can't handle its ourselves anymore due to personal reasons and want to focus on game development only.
We are still looking for a well suited business partner that can handle building and packaging the cartridges.

Best regards,
NGDEV

Missile

Another Striker
What do you want us to do? They aren't shipping anything

I was talking about the people who had played it already and didn't like it.

Although really anyone with any sense would buy any NGDevteam game. Even Gunlord 2nd print is already selling at a very high price. If people don't realize by now - if you don't like the game and sell it - you will actually make money. If you do like the game - great! keep it. WIN/WIN

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
"After Gunlord X was shipped to the USA we start shipping Kraut Buster RE 1st print in batches.

In the future we will outsource production and maybe even sales of AES carts to an EU based company as we can't handle its ourselves anymore due to personal reasons and want to focus on game development only.
We are still looking for a well suited business partner that can handle building and packaging the cartridges."

2021 called it. I knew they were building as they went and were in over their heads. I hope they get it together. This isn't the first time they released a game.

So it can take another year or even more, until I will get my copy of KB AES 2nd print.:(

But I know that the people who bought it earlier have already waited much longer, so I am not in the right position to complain about it, and will accept it as it is.

Perhaps I should ask Timm if I can pick up the game myself.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
now you know:

[NGDEV] Gunlord X USA Shipping Open Again / Kraut Buster AES Shipping

Dear customers,

here is the latest shipping status.

Topics:

NEOGEO AES: Kraut Buster etc.

As our badly outdated shop massively oversold Gunlord X for Switch we were forced to reprint both the regular and LE of Gunlord X to fulfill the sold amounts.
The shop system did not count orders made in non EURO payments due to a bug.
It's also the reason a lot of people did not receive an order confirmation email. This affected both the LE,RE and old DC games.
We also lost more than 150 LE units due to an incident with a toppled storage shelf and other quality assurance issues.

The 500 unit regular edition reprint is identically.
The 500 unit LE reprint for the USA has a small difference, the serial number is printed on the box instead on a silver label. Printing the serial on the box is what we will use for future LEs too as we had too many issues with the labels.
We will try to give as much people as possible the 1st LE print. For resellers that ordered more than one LE, we ship one 1st print LE and the rest 2nd print LEs.

For the next Switch release in 2021 we will switch to a new shop system to prevent this from happening again.
For popular genres we also just directly print 1500 LE which seems to be an unofficial LE release standard. For shmups we will go with 1000 LE units.

We expect shipping to start 14. October. Shipping through all items will take about 4 weeks.

As Deutsche Post ships the items by seafreight instead of airmail very slow transfer times are expected.
According to Deutsche Post the USA transfer times are 4 weeks for the eastcoast and 6 weeks for the westcoast.

For bigger orders DHL Premium Airmail shipping is available at extra cost 52,99 EUR (minus shipping costs you already paid) (per 5KG).

Australia is still closed at Deutsche Post for Warenpost. DHL Premium Airmail is 67,99 EUR. We will look into shipping with UPS/Fedex after we shipped everything to the USA.

After shipping the pre orders we will sell the remaining stock around the XMAS season. We will send out another newsletter then.

NEOGEO AES: Kraut Buster

The last 50 open KB AES CE orders:

We ship in order of purchase and sorted by world region US->Asia->EU.
Shipping to the USA will be very slow. See above at Gunlord X. DHL Premium Airmail shipping is available at extra cost +35 EUR per cartridge.

Shipping starts next week. The overall processing will take 1-2 weeks.

Kraut Buster RE 1st/2nd print Fast Striker:

After Gunlord X was shipped to the USA we start shipping Kraut Buster RE 1st print in batches.

We are still looking for a well suited business partner that can handle building and packaging the cartridges.

Best regards,
NGDEV
Holy shit wtf are they doing

I'm one of those who never got a confirmation email. What do I do to ensure I get my product

Last edited:

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Holy shit wtf are they doing

I'm one of those who never got a confirmation email. What do I do to ensure I get my product

Shit like this is why these guys are regarded as home brew and not indie. Not sure if I got a confirmation email either, but the order shows on their site when I check. Does yours show?

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
What a couple of business inept retards! Seriously, if you suck this fucking much at shipping your product, just sell the damn rom for people to download.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I wonder what the process is for building and packaging the cartridges.