Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Neo Alec should do a documentary about the making of Kraut Buster.

zouzzz

Geese's Thug
ff.png

Keep cooOOoooOoooool, relax.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
See, this is one of the reasons I've been hesitant to order from them. When I buy something over $100 bucks, and I dont get many updates from the company, I start to get nervous about the order falling through and having been a complete waste of my time. I just dont know how some of you guys do that, cause I sure as shit ain't got the patience for that.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
See, this is one of the reasons I've been hesitant to order from them. When I buy something over $100 bucks, and I dont get many updates from the company, I start to get nervous about the order falling through and having been a complete waste of my time. I just dont know how some of you guys do that, cause I sure as shit ain't got the patience for that.

I think of it as stocks or gambling. I only put money in I dont care about losing. If the game comes out it will always sell for vastly more than I paid for it. So its the risk you take to win.

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Ive only seen that page change once. Was maybe spring of 2019.

They update every 3 months or so. Looks like they updated recently but no change in progress. Im guessing well into 2022 for the 2nd print to finish shipping, the big question is how many 'batches" will the second print have. I think the reason for their slowness is they are obviously very much part time on this shit. "Customer service is only available Mondays"...this is probably the only day they work on this.
'

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Detailed update in case anyone missed it.....

Newsletter [NGDEV] Kraut Buster AES RE Release / New Shop System
Dear customers,
here is the latest shipping status.
Topics:
NEOGEO AES: Kraut Buster Regular Edition Batch 1
New shop system / Gunlord X LE/RE remaining stock
-------------------------
NEOGEO AES: Kraut Buster RE 1st batch
Shipping of batch 1 of 2 starts next week. The overall processing will take 1 week.
Again apologies for the insane waiting times.
A picture is on our website and facebook.
http://www.ngdevteam.com/.../kb_aes_jpn_re_set_facebook.jpg
Unfortunately we currently can't ship to the USA/UK/Asia by good consciousness.
The USPS is about 12! weeks behind shipping and the UK has the brexit chaos and crazy bureaucracy. We can't really ship expensive AES cartridges under those conditions.
According to Deutsche Post those problems will be solved in a couple month. Batch 2 than has priority for the US/UK/Asia.
The shop system will inform you if the shipping status changes. Please keep in mind that address changes in the old shop system can only be done by us.
The 1st batch roughly contains most orders with the above exceptions made in October to December '15.
As always the general current status can be found here:
https://www.ngdevdirect.com/product_info.php?products_id=85
We are outsourcing the production of AES carts to an EU based company as we can't handle its ourselves anymore due to personal reasons and want to focus on game development only.
This will likely affect the 2nd print of Kraut Buster AES RE and Fast Striker AES reprint.
Notice as we switch to a new web shop system the old shop with your AES orders will be only available under a new web address, so don't panic your orders are still in our system. We will provide that address in an upcoming newsletter and somewhere on the new shop system.
The old shop system will be around until we ship all open AES orders.
-------------------------
New shop system / Gunlord X
After 12 years it's time to retire our old shop system.
In about 2-3 weeks we switch to a modern Shopify shop system, new payment and shipping contracts.
It will be a fresh start, no old customers information will be transferred. A new newsletter subscription will be needed as this newsletter will retire later in 2021.
First product in the new shop will be the remaining stock of Gunlord X both LE and RE for Switch.
We will send another newsletter with more details in time.
Best regards,
NGDEV

Last edited:

Ukyo

20 Year Member
what version number is the MVS release up to? (last update I remember around release added the pig mask) has anyone updated their cart to the AES equivalent?

zouzzz

Geese's Thug
----------------------------- AES ------------------------------------

The shipping next batch of Kraut Buster AES is planned for October.

The general status for Kraut Buster AES and Fast Striker AES can be found here in the product texts: https://shop.ngdevteam.com/
And in our newsletters and facebook.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
has anyone heard anything regard AES prints?
When I emailed them at the end of July, they replied back:

The shipping of the next batch of Kraut Buster AES is planned for October 2021.

AES orders made in 2015/2016 are sheduled for October 2021. AES orders made in 2018/2019 ship in 2022.

So in other words, 2nd print KB and 2nd print FS are scheduled to ship in 2022.

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
I noticed that NGDEV updated the status at their shop. Batch 2 is in production (rest of the 1st prints). And 2nd prints of KB and FS are scheduled for 2022.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
NGDEV said:
The remaining orders of Kraut Buster AES RE 1st batch (USA/Canada/UK) and partially 2nd batch will start shipping *20th October*. More details can be found in the newsletter and on Facebook.

Newsletter said:
[NGDEV] Kraut Buster AES RE shipping 1st and partially 2nd print

Newsletter from 13. October 2021

Dear customers,

the remaining orders of Kraut Buster AES RE 1st batch (USA/Canada/UK) and partially 2nd batch will start shipping
*20th October*.

The cut off for 2nd print orders is roughly 2nd March 2019 2nd print orders after that date are in the next batch.

The remaining 2nd prints ship in the 1st quarter of 2022. Fast Striker AES 2nd print goes into production in 2022.

The overall packing and shipping processing will take about 7-10 days.

Again apologies for the insane waiting times.

The shop system will inform you if the shipping status changes. Please keep in mind that address changes in the old shop system can only be done by us.

You can find your AES orders in the old shop
https://shop.ngdevteam.com/

Best regards,
NGDEV

Last edited:

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I got an e-mail earlier today saying it's Processing/Preparing it's almost 6 years to the day since I ordered it! It's a good thing NEO-GEO is for life and not just for Christmas.