Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

system11

Shmups Overlord, ,
> Notice Kraut Buster thread moved
> Find nothing is happening still

They shouldn't have taken preorders so soon, this is pretty stupid now.

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
My understanding is the game is in beta test now. So depending on bugs and balance issues, it could still be released in autumn / winter this year.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Just meant activity. It twitches like a zombie occasionally.

The term is... slow burning...;)

xROTx

PS. Timm seems like a nice sort... but I do agree... this aint been an awesome pre-order thingy:D

juarezkid

n00b
some news from Timm:

"Hello,

we will have a new small video and newsletter soon.
The base game is nearly finished. We will include information of which nice to have graphic details we want to add to the game and will see if you guys give us the time for it or if you guys want an earlier release.

Best regards,
Timm
-- "

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
some news from Timm:

"Hello,

The base game is nearly finished. We will include information of which nice to have graphic details we want to add to the game and will see if you guys give us the time for it or if you guys want an earlier release.

Best regards,
Timm
-- "

Doesn't sound done. Sounds like a couple more months to me.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
some news from Timm:

"Hello,

Best regards,
Timm
-- "

Who the fuck are you?

NG.dev PR Team?

This project is OVER... 24 months old...

It's like your Uncle being there at a family event... He's being prosecuted for abusing kids... the court case is ongoing... but most of us just don't give a flying fuck about it...

PS. Fuck You n00b...

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Haha. Don't shoot the messenger, Rot.

Guess I'm glad I still haven't preordered.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Haha. Don't shoot the messenger, Rot.

I know I know...

I did think about it... but all in all... I felt the fuck deserved it...

He posts in the market... international... and here...

BUILD a rep before you start contributing to a serious pain in the ass... stale as fuck thread...

xROTx

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Fair enough. I didn't follow the other posts.

The forum's in really good hands with Rot watching newbs so closely.

retro

Crazed MVS Addict
Lol right. Rot, you're not really giving anyone a chance to participate by jumping on every post like a rabid dog and seeing the negative in everything. Anyway i'm curious about the supposed august trailer, in good ngdev fashion it'll probably arrive later rather than sooner.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Lol right. Rot, you're not really giving anyone a chance to participate by jumping on every post like a rabid dog and seeing the negative in everything.

LOVELY... nice edit... I read your initial post and thought to myself... he must be learning here...

Sadly.. you haven't...

You don't have to like me.. or like the way I do things but the thing is... constantly hitting my radar and calling me out when I am just relaxing here... is gonna end badly for you..

Wanna try for the crown?

retro

Crazed MVS Addict
The only thing i dislike is you getting on my case whatever i post. What do the lads and fooks think?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
The only thing i dislike is you getting on my case whatever i post. What do the lads and fooks think?

I think the overall view that would be... nothing of value would be lost...

You don't contribute in a meaningful manner... you don't post threads... all your posts are inane and diatribe...

Essentially... you wouldn't be missed...

Let's ask the lads shall we... I'll create a War Room thread... JUST for you...

xROTx

Flagshiphero

Crazed MVS Addict
I don't mind the wait, so much other things to do. I'd rather have a complete product with nice extras instead of finished stuff so I can play it a few months earlier.