Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
If there wasn't a limit on how many copies each customer can order, some flipper could just grab them all in one fell swoop (like how neotropolis bought 26 copies of Fight Fever).

SNKorSWM's 14,999th, and apparently final, post.

I'd have left on 15,000 to keep things neat, but that's just me.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
SNKorSWM's 14,999th, and apparently final, post.

I'd have left on 15,000 to keep things neat, but that's just me.

He left on top with people wanting just that bit more.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
maybe to see if he'd be missed... or:

nah, he knows better, I for one didn't even notice. Maybe he realized that it was time to let go, time to call it a day, time to stop wasting himself here like the rest of us...

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Well I checked today and the preorders are sold out for AES.

Those were the C.E. version with all the extras. The L.E. will be up for preorder in several weeks, its just the plain jane version.

Last edited:

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
What I don' really get is why they need a three month time span this time between pre-orders of the CE and LE. Can't think of any reason for this....

team_andromeda

Armored Scrum Object
What I don' really get is why they need a three month time span this time between pre-orders of the CE and LE. Can't think of any reason for this....

Maybe the design/content isn't finalized yet. Or maybe just attempting to create hype

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Maybe the design/content isn't finalized yet. Or maybe just attempting to create hype

More likely hype, because the carts are exactly the same and CE has more content that LE, so if they have CE content complete, LE should also be complete.

Regards.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
More likely hype, because the carts are exactly the same and CE has more content that LE, so if they have CE content complete, LE should also be complete.

Regards.

By content you mean stickers, art, soundtrack. The actual game content is the same on all versions I hope.

celeritas

Mr. Big's Thug
Those were the C.E. version with all the extras. The L.E. will be up for preorder in several weeks, its just the plain jane version.

that's the one i'm waiting for. i hope it doesn't sell out just as fast though...

team_andromeda

Armored Scrum Object
I'm still eagerly waiting for some updates on this bad boy. I still don't know if I want the AES or the MVS version.....

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I'm still eagerly waiting for some updates on this bad boy. I still don't know if I want the AES or the MVS version.....

Talked w/ Timm this past week, sometime in October the L.E. will be up for preorder.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
I wish ! I think they aren't doing DC's anymore correct?
I have the other releases in DC form for better or worse.

Timm told me last week no DC for KB or Razion. Mid to end Oct for KB regular edition AES pre order