Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101
Results 2,501 to 2,515 of 2515

Thread: Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

Geese's Thug

Quote Originally Posted by oliverclaude View Post
    Forget about it, Neo's library, even its weaker games, is light years ahead of everything from NGEV. Each game stands up there as an integral whole, while Last Hope & Co. always feel unfinished where it counts, right at the very bottom of what can be described as gaming fun. They're like replicas of famous set pieces without a shred of plot to turn them into a coherent video game. I mean really, your Razion Player's club was way cooler than the actual game, wyo.

Of course I agree with F4U57 and max 330 mega, those games had their right to exist in times, when indie developers were a rarity and homebrew kind of the only heroes waving the "retro" flag. Today you even have separate Indie World showcases from Nintendo, top 8- and 16bit engines and vertically integrated distributors, dedicated to bring you those games as retail on top.

Seems like NGEV overestimated their uniqueness. Ten years ago they were respectable, five years ago their best-before date expired. Today they're not even an afterthought, but kind of a nuisance. It cries for somebody to say plz stahp.
    NGDevteam do need to sort themselves out BUT

Usual over-exaggeration with the sheep following. LOL sure the Neo Geo's weaker games are better than all the NGDevTeam games......

Neo XYX is an excellent game 9/10 Neo Geo game. Fast Striker is a 7/10 games. Gunlord is pretty good. Even Last Hope Pink bullets is good if you excuse the (admittedly) boring static bosses

Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    Knight's Chance feels more like a legit Neo Geo game.
    I do like Knights Chance but people championing a collection of simple mini-games with a graphical look clearly inspired by Moonstone on the Amiga as the REAL Neo Geo game makes you look dumb. We all know it's really because Jeff Kurtz posts here and you like to kiss his ass.

Some of you guys need to notice how I have my own genuine opinion and don't just copy everyone elses.....

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.

Quote Originally Posted by Missile View Post
    NGDevteam do need to sort themselves out BUT

Usual over-exaggeration with the sheep following. LOL sure the Neo Geo's weaker games are better than all the NGDevTeam games......

Neo XYX is an excellent game 9/10 Neo Geo game. Fast Striker is a 7/10 games. Gunlord is pretty good. Even Last Hope Pink bullets is good if you excuse the (admittedly) boring static bosses

I do like Knights Chance but people championing a collection of simple mini-games with a graphical look clearly inspired by Moonstone on the Amiga as the REAL Neo Geo game makes you look dumb. We all know it's really because Jeff Kurtz posts here and you like to kiss his ass.

Some of you guys need to notice how I have my own genuine opinion and don't just copy everyone elses.....
    OK, you convinced me. NGDevTeam is awesome!
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 #0015959 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President | NG.com Top Trader
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by SNKSOUL View Post
    I ask a complete account removal extraction

I ask the deletion authorized by Neo Geo Admin Judge Dredd.

Thanks a lot.

JammaNationX

Only an idiot compares passion projects to full corporation support releases.

Whatever 2007 noob. Us guys don’t “need” to do anything. Your opinion is NGev kiss-ass fanboy, and is no different than all the others who confuse the actual game with what people pay for them aftermarket as holding the same measurable value. Gold-plated shit.

J. Max's Chauffeur
    In the Ikari Attack Helicopter over the Philadelphia Seaside with Johnny Maximum, Robert Garcia, Mr. Krabs, a drunk Majors Clark Still, and a Mean Guile to defeat evil, then eat cheesesteaks and water ice afterwards

NGDevteam do need to sort themselves

Neo XYX is an excellent game 9/10 Neo Geo game. Fast Striker is a 7/10 games. Gunlord is pretty good. Even Last Hope Pink bullets is good if you excuse the (admittedly) boring static
    I don’t know if I’d give xyx a 9/10 maybe a B or 8/10 on a grading scale, but I agree of the three I’ve played Gunlord (switch), Fast Striker (PS4), and that on Dreamcast, that is the one I’ve enjoyed the most by far, and the one I’d go back to, definitely worth a play. The other two were kinda meh.

I think it deserves a PS4/switch release.
    Last edited by Ralfakick; 10-12-2020 at 07:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Speaking of that, the most bizzare thing that happened at that TMG (http://www.toomanygames.com/) was Ed Flemming getting his truck front bumper stuck to a pole and ripping it clean off!! Goes to show, you shouldn't drink and drive.
    Jon
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    Yeah, but how do I get to the SNES games?
    Get the all the accessories!

The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.

XYX is decent but still lacks the finish of a professionally made game. It’s a 7/10 at best and it only scores that because it’s ok fun if unrefined gameplay wise.

If you think it’s a 9/10, you’re a fucking retard.
    Last edited by theMot; 10-14-2020 at 06:05 AM.

RevQuixo. Who He?

I was thinking a 7 was high for home-brew.

Ace Ghost Pilot

All ng dev games are mediocre. Let's punish them and dump the romz!
    Neo Geo AES JP serial #108523 | Super Neo AES JP serial #081188

RevQuixo. Who He?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston View Post
    I don't believe you.

Big Bang Pro Wrestler

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston View Post
    I believe you.

Quote Originally Posted by Xian Xi View Post
    Only an idiot compares passion projects to full corporation support releases.
    Those are some very expensive and hard to buy passion projects...
    Last edited by Burning Fight!!; 10-17-2020 at 12:22 AM.
    "Play that shit like you just got your motherfucking check and couldn't pick up the thang" - KOF 98.

Galford's Armourer

I think Kraut Buster is really solid and probably better programmed than the MS series--> 60fps vs 30fps. It's miles better than SNKs Cyber-Lip. This game feels very unpolished. The other NG Dev games I don't really care. But Kraut...
    Last edited by Shmuppy; 10-17-2020 at 12:51 AM. Reason: typo typo typo

Geese's Thug

Quote Originally Posted by F4U57 View Post
    Whatever 2007 noob. Us guys don’t “need” to do anything. Your opinion is NGev kiss-ass fanboy, and is no different than all the others who confuse the actual game with what people pay for them aftermarket as holding the same measurable value. Gold-plated shit.
    You can keep on copying your 'friends' opinions blindly if you want. I'm not going to stop you. Or you could just tell the truth about the games....whoever made them. It's a radical concept to get your head around I know...

Quote Originally Posted by theMot View Post
    XYX is decent but still lacks the finish of a professionally made game. It’s a 7/10 at best and it only scores that because it’s ok fun if unrefined gameplay wise.

If you think it’s a 9/10, you’re a fucking retard.
    I do think it's 9/10 for a *Neo Geo game*. Your argument is really not the best when you gave it 7/10 yourself... and the guy above you gave it 8/10.... I think we all agree it's a good game.
    Last edited by Missile; 10-17-2020 at 11:43 AM.

Geese's Thug

Quote Originally Posted by Shmuppy View Post
    I think Kraut Buster is really solid and probably better programmed than the MS series--> 60fps vs 30fps. It's miles better than SNKs Cyber-Lip. This game feels very unpolished. The other NG Dev games I don't really care. But Kraut...
    I can't comment on Kraut Buster/Cyber Lip yet but the rest is true. There's a lot of QC issues with official Neo Geo games which get ignored and NGDevTeam games are way ahead technically. They have actually been properly optimized for a start.

My point was just that the NGDevTeam games are mostly all pretty good games and that none of them are terrible.

Galford's Armourer

Got your point. I think NG Dev should try something original, selfmade. Amiga soul very welcome!
    Last edited by Shmuppy; 10-17-2020 at 12:13 PM.

Friend me on Facebook!
    NG Dev is just another indie developer. If they only put games out on Switch, no one would even talk about them in any high regards.

Thread Information