Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
I didn't read what the reason was. But probably have manufacturing problems with the people they have contracts with. Seemed like they were annoyed spending so much time on them rather than making the games

How do you know this btw? I'd be interested to see sales figures for all the AES games

Makes you wonder why they bothered making that game if they only hoped to sell 275 copies?? (in the West)

I pieced it together from a bunch of older threads regarding print runs of the playmore titles. Someone heard it from Tonk I believe. English copies were exclusive to the Neo Store and 500 was the minimum for games but started dipping below that towards the end.

I don't know the print run for Metal Slug and Metal Slug 2, but 3, X and 4 had a run of 500 US copies, MS5 was well below that.

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
So this is a lie:

"If you are an AES speculator/investor, don't worry all KB AES units (CE+RE+JPN+ENG) combined are still by far more rare than let's say MS5 AES english."

MS5 English is well under 500 copies, in fact I believe the number is around 275. If KB has a smaller print run, why does it take all of 2020 to ship CE copies? Why do they need 3 batches for the regular edition?

I don't really care about the print run since retards are already paying 2 grand and more for this game. I'm just trying to figure put why this is such a problem for them to ship such a small number of games.

There is a lie somewhere. They either sold a metric fuck ton of games and are overwhelmed, or something else is causing these delays and is making NG throw up their hands and say they are done after this.

If it took all of 2020 to ship CE editions, and 2021 starts off with 3 batches of RE, then 2nd print is 2022 for sure.

They sold a fuckton of 2nd prints im guessing, those orders were open for weeks. It wasnt hard to order one

Missile

Another Striker
I pieced it together from a bunch of older threads regarding print runs of the playmore titles. Someone heard it from Tonk I believe. English copies were exclusive to the Neo Store and 500 was the minimum for games but started dipping below that towards the end.

I don't know the print run for Metal Slug and Metal Slug 2, but 3, X and 4 had a run of 500 US copies, MS5 was well below that.

I wasn't around at the time but I vaguely remember reading later Neo Geo games were sold by mail order only direct from SNK. So I guess they didn't get much orders by that time maybe

Metal Slug 1 has to be low print run too given how much it sells for. And maybe there are collectors hoarding copies to keep the price high.... When there are low print runs must be easy to manipulate price for collectors groups.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Fuck y’all’s “investments”. Fucking disgusting and embarrassing part of this hobby. Worthless fucks, I hope aliens invade us with special beams/ sound waves that turn circuit boards and plastic into goo.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
The only NG Dev team game I've had interest in getting was Kraut Buster for the AES. I didnt need the CE, regular edition or even 2nd print I would have been cool with. Now I'm shit out of luck. I was going through a pretty bad part in my life when sales for AES editions happened. I guess now I'll be forced to get it second hand. I'm just not looking forward to what I'm gonna have to pay. It's definitely gonna be a hold your breath and clench your butt cheeks moment. Fuck I hate people who overpriced this shit. There is a special place in hell for them.

Last edited:

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
The only NG Dev team game I've had interest in getting was Kraut Buster for the AES. I didnt need the CE, regular edition or even 2nd print I would have been cool with. Now I'm shit out of luck. I was going through a pretty bad part in my life when sales for AES editions happened. I guess now I'll be forced to get it second hand. I'm just not looking forward to what I'm gonna have to pay. It's definitely gonna be a hold your breath and clench your butt cheeks moment. Fuck I hate people who overpriced this shit. There is a special place in hell for them.

I'll sell you my second print for 3500

Alphabet

Zero's Secretary

You should ask to have access to the market place here. :emb:

Or, I'll sell you my second print for 4500.

Last edited:

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
bgates.jpg

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Been there done that, pissed plenty of people off just for asking. I ain't doing that shit again. Not worth feeling belittled.

I will sell you my 1st print for 3250, expected ship date 2022, so I am confident I will have it in hand by 2023.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
I will sell you my 1st print for 3250, expected ship date 2022, so I am confident I will have it in hand by 2023.

Sure, just let me get my brand new invisible checkbook I just got from my bank. You'll love it. Checks are invisible too, and the best part is, when you cash said checks, it always looks like you're walking away with no money so there's like zero chance of getting robbed. Now how much was that again?

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Oh, and if you dont take checks, I also have a matching invisible debit card. It's funny, no matter how big the transaction it always looks like you receive no funds. Can you believe how far technology has come?!!!

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
My confirmed (pre)order is almost 2 years old now. What a bunch of loosers. This is the worst purchase ive ever made and im sure i wont buy anything from em again.