Page 44 of 96 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2393

Thread: Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.

Quote Originally Posted by MCF 76 View Post
    hopefully fingers crossed they will include the girl that's on the C.E. AES art work.
    damn, that would be amazing.

Robert Garcia's Butler

Having watched the video several times now I can say that I am very impressed with the overall progress, and it's kind of made up for the delay waiting on the other re-prints etc. I think the graphic, sound, music and game play have improved significantly over the last 6 months or so. I am very impressed by the pixel artwork and animation, and despite comments from people about this being a clone and the age old price arguments etc I think its looking fantastic. One thing I hope for this is that the difficulty level is balanced so you can get the most out of the experience, and I guess to a degree that might be the difficult part. Hats off to NGDEV team, this looks fantastic!
    My YouTube channel contains some MVS repairs and stuff:-
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GadgetUK164

Pleasure Goal

The game looks nicer... however, it looks slow, no rush...
    I am not fan with the idea of the mask, I am still thinking if I wanna pre-order one or not...

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter

Does anyone know how long the pre-order will be open for? I've been on the fence since they opened the 2nd wave of pre-orders.

Pleasure Goal

Not sure........ may want to drop them an email

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter

Quote Originally Posted by myblackamex View Post
    Not sure........ may want to drop them an email
    nah. i'll probably just pull the trigger in the next couple of days. haha

Bolt Thrower.

The video #3 looks nice, I thought I did spot some failed hit detection, but I guess that has to be expected at this still early stage of development, at least the gameplay looks better now and there have been some nice additions. The kid chameleon masks still don't make a lot of sense to me in this scenario but the bosses are thematically pretty nicely done and the naming is funny enough. Personally I'd still not dish out EUR 400,- for it (don't even have all MetalSlugs yet), but for the gamer who has played everything and adores his NeoGeo this could be a nice addition.
    Berries fighting game quest signature is under development - Completed NeoGeo MVS fighters so far: AoF, AoF2, AoF3, SS, SS2, SS3, SS4, KoF94, KoF95, KoF96, KoF97, KoF98, WH, WH2, WH2Jet, Waku Waku 7, FF, FF2, FFS, FF3, Savage Reign, Kizuna Encounter, Kabuki Klash, Galaxy Fight, Last Blade
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...59#post3851759

Avid Neo-Expert

Quote Originally Posted by uiengineer View Post
    Does anyone know how long the pre-order will be open for? I've been on the fence since they opened the 2nd wave of pre-orders.
    Don't think there is a time since they want to increase budget to make game better. They set a goal amount to reach so it will stay open until its reached.
    For The best CMVS, Superguns, repair work & adapters / parts hit up:
    Xian Xi/ James
    JNX site: http://www.jamma-nation-x.com/jammax/store.html

MVS scans:
    https://www.mvs-scans.com/index.php/Main_Page

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter

Well, I pre-ordered today. Went for the US AES version.

Fio's Quartermaster

Quote Originally Posted by uiengineer View Post
    Well, I pre-ordered today. Went for the US AES version.
    Awesome, glad you were able to grab it. I'll probably grab it after I see some more footage. Still on the fence...

Belnar Institute Student

Would be really interesting how many home versions they will be able to sell in total now that there is no fixed limit. Would give kind of an insight into todays Neo Geo "market".

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfromabove View Post
    Awesome, glad you were able to grab it. I'll probably grab it after I see some more footage. Still on the fence...
    I like the run and gun, slug type games, so I just decided to go for it

Geese's Thug

Well I never thought that in 2016 I'd be putting money down for a game on a console I've been playing since the 90's, but they've won me over with this one. Kind of excited at the prospect of playing a new game on the system. I've never really felt the temptation with any of their other games, though I do keep an eye on eBay in the hopes that a Razion will appear as I would like to try that out as well. Just a shame about the long wait that will now need to be suffered!
    Last edited by SNK_Pro; 07-07-2016 at 07:14 AM.

K's Therapist

Quote Originally Posted by SNK_Pro View Post
    Well I never thought that in 2016 I'd be putting money down for a game on a console I've been playing since the 90's, ...
    You truly had a stellar collection back then and the story behind the Metal Slug on loan was cool, too. You really didn't keep any of them carts, did you? Well, anyway, glad to see that man bites game again ;). Hope to see some pics of that purchase as soon as it arrives... a.D. 2020. PLAY BALL!!!

Geese's Thug

I kept my Garou until February this year, but then sold it and my system to a member here. As soon as I dropped that game in the post I knew it was a massive mistake which I've regretted ever since, never sell your favourite game! I've not so long ago started to try and rebuild and have around 14 games, but sadly I'll never own a lot of those titles again, not because I can't afford to, but because I refuse to pay the prices so many titles have been ridiculously inflated to.

SouthTown StreetSweeper

I feel a bit insane but I also recently ordered Kraut Busters for MVS. The game is looking really good at this point. I'm also tempted to buy the reprint of Gunlord even though I just got if for the Dreamcast.
    It looks like buying Crossed Swords 2 has softened me up to these Neo prices.
    I use to buy $20 games...

Quote Originally Posted by TheSegaDude View Post
    I use to buy $20 games...
    Those were good days. I've also become desensitized to ridiculous prices.

K's Therapist

Quote Originally Posted by SNK_Pro View Post
    I kept my Garou until February this year, but then sold it and my system to a member here. As soon as I dropped that game in the post I knew it was a massive mistake which I've regretted ever since, never sell your favourite game! I've not so long ago started to try and rebuild and have around 14 games, but sadly I'll never own a lot of those titles again, not because I can't afford to, but because I refuse to pay the prices so many titles have been ridiculously inflated to.
    I feel you -- but as they say, every end gives birth to a new beginning. Good luck & good fun with your new collection!

Big Bang Pro Wrestler

There's something i can not explain with words about this game. Is related to the main character movement. Don't you feel is kinda mathematic, preprogrammed or unnatural? Play Cadillacs&Dinosaurs and after watch again the Kraut video...
    "appleTV-like" Consolized NeoGeo MVS builder (take a look here)

K's Therapist

Quote Originally Posted by distropia View Post
    There's something i can not explain with words about this game. Is related to the main character movement. Don't you feel is kinda mathematic, preprogrammed or unnatural? Play Cadillacs&Dinosaurs and after watch again the Kraut video...
    Of course, such tiny little flaws always plagued their games and probably will continue to do so. But since that's what sets them apart from the competition, let us make a virtue (out) of that necessity and call it: character. Besides, it's still not a finished program yet, with a presumable release date somewhere next year, so chances are they still work on a coded remedy.

SouthTown StreetSweeper

Quote Originally Posted by pipes View Post
    Those were good days. I've also become desensitized to ridiculous prices.
    I'm glad I'm not alone with this desensitization thing! It helps with the guilt :P
    I'm not in love with those bullet hell shooters so I don't feel like spending big bucks on them. Which leaves only Gunlord that I'm contemplating adding to Cross Swords 2 and Kraut Busters as my uber expensive games.

Quote Originally Posted by distropia View Post
    I went back and had a look at the latest video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...&v=IzAGkLOJ-No

And I'm not 100% sure what you mean but I think I get the gist. Jumping in Kraut Busters did catch my eye. It looks fluid and is animated well enough. The character can jump really high and it looks like we'll have lots of control over his jump... maybe too much. Anymore more control over where the jump starts/changes/ends and it will feel like the character can fly. However, from the gameplay it looks like we'll really need this level of control to dodge everything coming at us.

Crazed MVS Addict

Take a look at the jumps from the first trailer (the one they took offline), they were horrible. I don't expect them to change a lot about the jumps anymore at this point.

Mr. Big's Thug

I think it will be a great game.
    I will look inside the game when IŽll play and then will be able to give a definitive point of view for it, but... only watching the new videos I'm sure I will love this game. The improvements I see are notable, specially I like the fluid movements on sprites.
    Of course it seems like a small brother of a Slug, but I think you guys are doing a nice job with this game. I prefer to wait more time if it means the final work will be well finished.

K's Therapist

Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA 4TH GEN View Post
    I think it will be a great game.
    It will be a great discussion, while the game... well, yes, there's also a game.

Galford's Armourer

Pulled the trigger and pre-ordered an AES version. Love Metal Slug and after watching the new gameplay trailer this game definately has a Wolfenstein (Newest One) style to it which I also enjoyed thoroughly.
    Looking to buy complete very good and excellent condition genuine/authentic AES games of the titles listed below. If anyone is selling them please send me a PM.
    No NGF markings, Game-dude void stickers or Sun-fade please. I want clean carts but insertion marks are ok.
    NONE at this moment.

Thread Information