Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970
Results 1,726 to 1,748 of 1748

Thread: Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

South Town Hero

I feel sorry for the people patiently waiting, hope it will be worth the wait

Schlonginator II: Judgment Dong

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    This is a bad idea for a number of reasons. A) People like Lonesage would come on here saying, "lulz they are charging $400 for a game and it doesn't even have a shell lmbo." B) This would put them at risk for retards fucking up the PCBs with their greasy pepperoni hands or some other dumbshit move.
    I would also argue that the shell and case are the most important part of NG Dev releases, given the fact that most sold on the second hand market have been unused or barely used.
    I'm surrounded by console peasants

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

70 pages and I foresee at least another 10 before this game is released. This game better put Metal Slug to shame with the amount of time they had to work on it.

Crazed MVS Addict

So, Kraut Buster should be released in late November 2018 on Neo-Geo MVS. A JAMMA version is planned for the end of 2019. Released as a cartridge on a vastly more powerful system, this version will have no sprite flickering and no slowdown.
    Here : http://www.arcadebelgium.net/t5235-kraut-buster#34911

- Dev - Hacks - Homebrews - Games - Demos -

New Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I would also argue that the shell and case are the most important part of NG Dev releases, given the fact that most sold on the second hand market have been unused or barely used.
    Are you talking about MVS or AES? Judging by what I've read about them not re-printing the MVS version due to a shortage of MVS shells, I just assumed they weren't producing new ones and instead were just using used stock. From where? I don't know.

Schlonginator II: Judgment Dong

Quote Originally Posted by ledfrog View Post
    Are you talking about MVS or AES? Judging by what I've read about them not re-printing the MVS version due to a shortage of MVS shells, I just assumed they weren't producing new ones and instead were just using used stock. From where? I don't know.
    I meant home cart, but most MVS carts I see sold are still new or barely used as well. The cycle seems to be buy it when new, maybe throw it in the machine once, then sit on it for a few years and sell it. And then mark it up a few hundred dollars if they're a douchebag.
    Last edited by GohanX; 11-13-2018 at 04:49 PM.
    I'm surrounded by console peasants

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

I meant home cart, but most MVS carts I see sold are still new or barely used as well. The cycle seems to be buy it when new, maybe throw it in the machine once, then sit on it for a few years and sell it. And then mark it up a few hundred dollars if they're a douchebag.
    Well in fairness, people buying $450 MVS carts are treating them better than ops did in the 90's. Take game out of case, insert into MVS, put back into case. Not a lot of chances for deep gouges, ripped labels or scratching out serial numbers.

Rasputin's Rose Gardener

Quote Originally Posted by ledfrog View Post
    These guys arenít Darksoft buying a stack of Yaton tampon carts. Pretty sure they only use new shells.

Latest email:
    Quote Originally Posted by NGDEV
    Dear customers,

the external Kraut Buster MVS beta testing started. We will have a release date and more information in the couple next weeks
    While the testing is ongoing we use the time to pre produce as much as possible so we can get all MVS units shipped before the holidays.

Speaking about holidays, we added some new small stuff to our shop for the holidays.
    A soundtrack collection and the regular edition of Last Hope for NGCD with spinecard/OBI. Only limited quantities are available. After that both are gone for good. Both items are in stock.

Best regards,
    NGDEV

Kuroko's Training Dummy

Supposedly, they will open orders for the AES version soon, also.
    Sega Saturn USB DataLink Device
    www.GamingEnterprisesInc.com

Igniz's Servant

Quote Originally Posted by gameofyou View Post
    Supposedly, they will open orders for the AES version soon, also.
    For Kraut Buster? I thought they were done with all that after the MVS units in the spring?
    The Offensive Orgy Mode!!!

Kuroko's Training Dummy

This is great news- we get a (hopefully great) game soon! There's also some soundtrack CDs on sale that I bought today.

All this said, I won't pre-order from them ever again...

Orochi's Acolyte

Quote Originally Posted by Pinball View Post
    This is great news- we get a (hopefully great) game soon! There's also some soundtrack CDs on sale that I bought today.

All this said, I won't pre-order from them ever again...
    I doubt they will spend anywhere near this long on a game again.
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 #0015959 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President | NG.com Top Trader
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by SNKSOUL View Post
    I ask a complete account removal extraction

I ask the deletion authorized by Neo Geo Admin Judge Dredd.

Thanks a lot.

J. M Club

I didn't even pre-order this game and everytime i see this thread bumped i come in hoping someone got a shipment email, lol

SouthTown StreetSweeper

It's CLOSE!

[NGDEV] Kraut Buster Status Beta Test started

Dear customers,

the external Kraut Buster MVS beta testing started. We will have a release date and more information in the couple next weeks
    While the testing is ongoing we use the time to pre produce as much as possible so we can get all MVS units shipped before the holidays.

Speaking about holidays, we added some new small stuff to our shop for the holidays.
    A soundtrack collection and the regular edition of Last Hope for NGCD with spinecard/OBI. Only limited quantities are available. After that both are gone for good. Both items are in stock.

Best regards,
    NGDEV
    Neo Geo AES JP serial #108523 | Super Neo AES JP serial #081188

My definitive WTB list -Drop me a PM! | The unofficial MVS and AES price guide

The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston View Post
    It's CLOSE!

[NGDEV] Kraut Buster Status Beta Test started

Dear customers,

Best regards,
    NGDEV

Which holiday? Christmas 2020 or 2021?
    Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    This place is a pool of toxic garbage. A bunch of old, grumpy, hateful, negative, hater assholes that don't even play Neo Geo.

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

Quote Originally Posted by theMot View Post
    Which holiday? Christmas 2020 or 2021?
    ROFLZLOLZOZLZ GOOD ONE! You forgot the part where NGDev stole all our moniez and they never intend to actually ship anything!

The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    ROFLZLOLZOZLZ GOOD ONE! You forgot the part where NGDev stole all our moniez and they never intend to actually ship anything!
    I reckon they could do that and string the collectards here along for another decade.
    Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    This place is a pool of toxic garbage. A bunch of old, grumpy, hateful, negative, hater assholes that don't even play Neo Geo.

New Challenger

Oh you're just talking about the condition of game carts in general? My original post was about NG DEV's comments regarding why they won't be doing a reprint (or re-open pre-orders) of Kraut Buster (MVS). They said it was because the MVS cartridge shells are getting harder to come by. This lead me to believe that the shells they were using must have been some sort of NOS extras they were able to find somewhere or they were sourcing cartridges from old dead games (used shells)....possibly a combination of both?? One idea I had was that if they just sold the PCBs without a shell, they could sell them to people like me who missed the boat on the original pre-order and we could use our own extra shell to put the game in.
    Last edited by ledfrog; 11-15-2018 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Added more comments

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

I've never seen an ngdev cart shell that looked like an old saced OG MVS shell. I figured they had their own mold made, but apparently that isn't the case.

Bashful Neophyte

I have asked them last spring about switching my AES preorder for the MVS version.
    They accepted ... but effectively warned me I will maybe get an used shell instead of what was originally planned...

Bashful Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by damasco View Post
    I have asked them last spring about switching my AES preorder for the MVS version.
    They accepted ... but effectively warned me I will maybe get an used shell instead of what was originally planned...
    You could always make your metal slug clone look like a 161 - 1 cart if you aren't happy with it...it'd fit right in. How could you go wrong with a High quality housing case adapter protector shell game cartridge cover?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/High...3-9f6d6dd8ea59

Crazed MVS Addict

Yellow beurk/yuck.
    Last edited by zouzzz; Yesterday at 04:23 PM.

- Dev - Hacks - Homebrews - Games - Demos -

Thread Information