Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
This wii just be for the MVS version, correct?

AES will be sometime after?

zouzzz

Geese's Thug
Yesterday or the day before yesterday, NGDevteam : "Yes, shipping out should start around 10th."

Confirm with the new status on webstore :
Status: in production (printing material is done / currently PCBs are programmed)
Currently estimated shipping starting date: 4th quarter of 2018 (2nd week of December)

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
I've haven't received any form of email notice from NG:Dev Team about the game shipping.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Honestly I hope it blows the socks off of everyone. The last time they showed the game there was severe backlash, so much that they changed the game in a big way with the Kid Chameleon masks. But they have kept quiet on updates since then. I'm interested in how much the game has changed since then.

Last edited:

zouzzz

Geese's Thug
No request for postal address confirmation ... no shipping confirmation.
I think Christmas will be without KB.
The week isn't over, "last hope" :-).

Edit : "Due to health issues it's postponed to the week of 17th December." ----> not for Christmas.

Last edited:

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Gutted =/ Spent all day in hospital myself today and just read this news whilst there =/ I hope Tim and Rene are OK, and fingers crossed we can get this over the XMAS period, maybe around new year?!?! =D

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
NGDev will probably be as happy to ship this game, as the people who purchased it. I may order the AES version, when they put up the pre-order for it.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
i ll buy it as soon as possible when its available at the psn store....or android play...or ios app store...or steam...or ms store...

zouzzz

Geese's Thug
In recent days, someone have you received a request to confirm your address?

Last edited: