Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
When I paid the Euro was 1 Euro to $7.55 USD. A refund now at 1 Euro to $1.11 will cost me (-$2,620). I best just ride it out.

Let me guess, you made your purchase on October 24, 1929? Meet you in the over 85 club soon.

Anyway, you can still save the day: just change the currency in their "refund options" to "living organs" and press save. The TMI (Transplant Market Index) is at 0.01 Kidney to 1 Euro. With your EUR 500 investment you'll get 5 KD in exchange. Save two for a rainy day, sell the other three to a Jefferson Institute nearby and... enjoy!

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Let me guess, you made your purchase on October 24, 1929? Meet you in the over 85 club soon.

Anyway, you can still save the day: just change the currency in their "refund options" to "living organs" and press save. The TMI (Transplant Market Index) is at 0.01 Kidney to 1 Euro. With your EUR 500 investment you'll get 5 KD in exchange. Save two for a rainy day, sell the other three to a Jefferson Institute nearby and... enjoy!

Lol... would be interesting to see what the cost was when I ordered it... pretty sure I got the limited edition though.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
A while ago I bought a Chinese made flash cart (from aliexpress) for the Genesis and it cost a lot less money and works just as well as the Everdrive.
In fact the build quality was much better.

Selling any games? ;)

I have an Everdrive due in tomorrow myself.

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
20XX makes me nostalgic for when 19XX sounded like a distant, indeterminate future.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
A while ago I bought a Chinese made flash cart (from aliexpress) for the Genesis and it cost a lot less money and works just as well as the Everdrive.
In fact the build quality was much better.

Selling any games? ;)

I have an Everdrive due in tomorrow myself.

I take it back! My Aliexpress Flash Cart is giving me trouble. Sometimes it has a hard time reading the SD card. Maybe it's the SD card but I doubt it.

And even if the flash cart worked perfectly the only time I'll be selling my SMS and Genesis games will be at my estate sale :)

On one hand, it's amazing when people today release a game with great sprite art visuals. On the other, I wonder how many units NG Dev Team sells at the price point to a collector crowd.

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
I want to pre order but I hate the idea of someone holding my 300+ dollars for a year plus before I get item. I'm sure they are good for it tho.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I want to pre order but I hate the idea of someone holding my 300+ dollars for a year plus before I get item. I'm sure they are good for it tho.

I got Neo XYX, Razion, and Fast Striker from them just fine. Pretty happy with how they turned out. I would say for rolling the dice on this game, the odds are in my favor.

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
I got Neo XYX, Razion, and Fast Striker from them just fine. Pretty happy with how they turned out. I would say for rolling the dice on this game, the odds are in my favor.

Yeah I don't doubt that I'll get the game it's just sending the money possibly years before they send me the item that sucks. I'm sure that's how they fund the game so it's understandable. Its kinda like a Kickstarter. How long do you think the pre orders will be up?

Last edited:

Zhar Johnson

Cheng's Errand Boy
Last Post over 2 weeks ago?? Lets not forget, Lets remember! Keeping the hype alive is the only way we will see this game any time soon. I miss my pre sale monies and so do the dancers.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yea, that's why I asked for a refund on my pre-order. If the game is good I'll just get it later on just like I did with other ngdev games.

Samuray

Another Striker
10 Year Member
Yea, that's why I asked for a refund on my pre-order. If the game is good I'll just get it later on just like I did with other ngdev games.

Which shouldn't be too costly this time around with the open pre-order model. Don't think the game will be particularly rare, which is a good thing for everyone but flippers.

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
Last Post over 2 weeks ago?? Lets not forget, Lets remember! Keeping the hype alive is the only way we will see this game any time soon. I miss my pre sale monies and so do the dancers.

Nothing going on over on their Kraut Buster Facebook page either, would be nice to hear something since they've bumped the date to sometime in 2017 now...

Update:

Respose to my Facebook post-

NG Dev Team
November 14 at 8:21am

We plan to show some new screens and have a newsletter in December. It's still after mid 2017.

Last edited:

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Mid 2017!!! You've got to be kidding me! I really wish they would tell us what's going on, what the next steps are and why its taking so long. Sure development takes a few years, but based on that they should have put 2017 / 2018 right from the start.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
This is what they always do, and the game releases whenever. It's their standard operating procedure.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Do you want to spend 399,00EUR on a good game or an unfinished game?
It is what it is. I'm sure NGDEV Team wants to start selling it right away but it's far better to have a delay than a rushed product. This sucker ain't cheap. It really needs to be good.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I take it back! My Aliexpress Flash Cart is giving me trouble. Sometimes it has a hard time reading the SD card. Maybe it's the SD card but I doubt it.

And even if the flash cart worked perfectly the only time I'll be selling my SMS and Genesis games will be at my estate sale :)

Should have gone with Krikzz, man... ;)