aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
IT WILL BE THE BEST NEO GEO GAME EVER!

BETTER THAN METAL SLUG!

IT WILL BE SHIPPED TOMORROW!

hyperhyper

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
the whole issue reminds me of a Star Trek episode with a rip in the space-time continuum. After 4 years of travelling in a temporal causality loop you see the light at the end of the tunnel. But then a wormhole appears and you suddenly see yourself in the delta quadrant, still waiting for years to arrive at your destination. Maybe Q will help us to get Kraut Busters AES be released in 2019, but he is quite a fishy guy and you never know what happens next...

I think we've entered that wormhole, captain!

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
It’s happening boys. Just got an order update, “preparing/processing.” Hope the grandkids like it.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
I'm waiting for the pre-order to open back up for the AES version. When I emailed NGDEV they said the second half of January... that probably means March.

Almightyburner

Kabuki Klasher
My sister's boyfriend's dad works at Nintendo, and he said the next AES pre-orders won't go live until at least May.

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
I'm waiting for the pre-order to open back up for the AES version. When I emailed NGDEV they said the second half of January... that probably means March.

Same here. And you’re right, it probably won’t happen this month.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Can't wait to relive this when that port of a Mega Drive game that hasnt even came out on the MD gets released.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
This IS feeling like a 'quick-do-something-our-shitty-customers-are-going-nuts-lets-change-the-order-status' move more and more. Where are the AES units? Still 'in transit'?

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
German tradition is not only Deutsche Qualität, it´s also making something with meticulousness.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Hookers and NGDEV. The only two people you ever have to pay in advance,

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hookers and NGDEV. The only two people you ever have to pay in advance,

I had some joke about being able to stick a hooker in the boot of your car... but felt it was in bad taste....

xROTx