Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Probably something like the EXAMU hardware or something.

Nah I bet it's either All.net or Nesica on Taito's hardware. It's not going to be on dedicated hardware. The examu is long dead and it's a piece of shit lol

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
I really don't understand why NG Dev limits their production runs the way they do. It's poor business. Every first run and reprint run they do sells out quickly. The games are flipping on EBay for sometimes over $1000 auction. Obviously the demand for their games is much higher than the supply so why artificially limit the supply?

And now they're saying that KB is costing them an arm and a leg to develop at the same time that they say that Neo XYX - a completed game with no further development costs - will not be reprinted.

I just don't get it.

Slugger

Marked Wolf
I really appreciate the hard work they have done but it's still a MS knock-off. I just wish they had chosen a different art direction from the start. Watching the new trailer it just screams MS allover the place. Inofficial sequal? Man I don't know about that...Still it looks quite fun to play with nice gimmicks and all. For me the game reminds too much of MS and I just can't get over it. Others will probably enjoy it at the end of the day:)

Alle

n00b
It says they'll be accepting pre-orders on it until the end of 2015. I'll probably wait a little while longer to place my pre-order, too.

So, the mvs version is only limited to the number of pre-orders ?
If they have 1000 pre-order the will print 1000 copies ?

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
22-42 more copies available! Get them now while you can! I just pre-ordered my English AES copy! Thank God!

Piwi

Rugal's Thug
^^Yes orders are open again !
1691f9baa200171e16366a6b98e89795.jpg

3d3b5163ad8282fd39200d3e7ba515e8.jpg

79dc31f31ed687f1c137827eebf3a8a6.jpg

Last edited:

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
22-42 more copies available! Get them now while you can! I just pre-ordered my English AES copy! Thank God!

Oh wow, good for NGDEV for doing that freaking awesome of them. I don't care about the CE waiting for the LE but nonetheless congrats Fakk2.

Last edited:
anyone have the order page with the pics of the game and the goodies you get saved someone? i couldnt really check them out cause i was to busy trying to order and before i knew it it was taken down within a hour

BOERenSKIN

n00b
anyone have the order page with the pics of the game and the goodies you get saved someone? i couldnt really check them out cause i was to busy trying to order and before i knew it it was taken down within a hour

If you check the site now, it's up again.

Fakk2

Oh wow, good for NGDEV for doing that freaking awesome of them. I don't care about the CE waiting for the LE but nonetheless congrats Fakk2.

Thank you! ^.^ I personally would just get the CE version now, in case they sell out of the LE version later in 30 minutes due to 100 Euros cheaper price tag. Funny, this game was 100 Euros higher than usual, and still cheaper than any other AES cart I bought from them due to the low cost of the Euro! Yay! I cannot WAIT to get my English MVS LE and the English AES CE! This game does look awesome, more and more every day. Metal Slug its not, but, it still looks like a game both my wife and I will love to play together! I hope that the music gets MUCH better, as the soundtrack from Rafael Dyll always sounds TOP NOTCH with a lot of bass, and depth. This soundtrack right now sounds skimpy, and tinny. :P

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
It's very surprise when I got e-mail that SOLD OUT because I did not pre-order. But when they open again, I had pre-order both version AES with exciting.
I have agree with Fakk2 for problem pre-order that someone had pre-order more than 1 cart each version. They should arrange this problem.

Fakk2

It's very surprise when I got e-mail that SOLD OUT because I did not pre-order. But when they open again, I had pre-order both version AES with exciting.
I have agree with Fakk2 for problem pre-order that someone had pre-order more than 1 cart each version. They should arrange this problem.

Exactly! They need a new system that will either A) Contact ALL their most loyal fans/customers that have bought their AES carts from day one, and allow us first dibs on their CE editions, ONE COPY EACH, and then afterward sell the rest of the leftovers to those that are flippers and shit. Or option B) Fix thier checkout cart system that will NOT allow more than ONE Purchase of the game per person, per paypal address, per credit card etc etc.. with added security of knowing the address the game is being shipped to, and what town it is coming from etc to narrow down those attempting to get around the cheat system, and banhammer their asses for attempting to buy many multiple copies just for flipping purposes. This makes it more FAIR for those of us that want just a copy to play.

I can understand some people with money might want both a Japan and English edition of the game, and I see nothing wrong with buying ONE COPY of each, but seriously, if they want 2,3,4 10, 20 copies of the game just to flip, this screws everyone else out of the game when it is as limited as these games are.

Now, IF these people want multiple copies ONCE the game is sold one copy per person, and delivered to everyone, and people don't like the game and decide to SELL THEM on the forums or on ebay what have you, I do not see anything wrong with these flippers buying multiple copies at that time for "investment purposes" or whatever.. But for Pre-Orders, people need to be fucking FAIR and just get one copy of the game, in what ever preferred format they like, or at most one Japanese and one English. If your buying more than that, it's obvious you just stole it from someone else that could have had a copy for a normal price, and you did it just to sell to those that missed out because of you for a premium cost, which is bullshit.

I hope this get fixed for the next game release, as this is the SECOND time this has happened to me, and I cannot sit at a computer or cellphone hitting refresh all day long for hours or days on end just to get a game.

Perhaps they can do Option C) which is create a webpage that has a countdown feature and allows us to know the seconds, minutes, and hours etc that the game is getting the pre-release up, and STILL they need to make it a limit of one copy per customer per paypal address and house address etc..

Alle

n00b
Option C) which is create a webpage that has a countdown feature and allows us to know the seconds, minutes, and hours etc that the game is getting the pre-release up, and STILL they need to make it a limit of one copy per customer per paypal address and house address etc..

This, and then keep the preorder open for a plain Aes edition, like they are doing with Mvs.

Fakk2

JPN version SOLD the fuck OUT AGAIN! English version soon to follow!

Oh and Alle, the MVS is only open still due to not being sold out yet. Once all copies are gone, they are gone with no chance or re-releases. These guys are getting serious about this shit now. Re-prints are a thing of the past now with NGDevTeam.

EDIT: BOTH VERSIONS are SOLD OUT now! At least that was long enough to get what I wanted! wow!

Last edited:

Alle

n00b
Oh and Alle, the MVS is only open still due to not being sold out yet. Once all copies are gone, they are gone with no chance or re-releases. These guys are getting serious about this shit now. Re-prints are a thing of the past now with NGDevTeam.

What ? Mvs are limited too ? I thought I had time until December to place an order.
Now the dilemma...wait for the Aes Le or place an order for the Mvs ? :)

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Fuck missed it again by 30 mins. Oh well, time to wait for the stand release.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
How many AES LE edition's are they supposedly having up for preorder in 2 months?

Alle

n00b
How many AES LE edition's are they supposedly having up for preorder in 2 months?

According to their newsletter:

Pre orders of the AES LE will follow about 2 months later. The AES LE will be priced at an early bird price of 449 EUR. It's limitation will be at least 100 units.

Grandmaster B

B. Jenet's Firstmate
It was a good move to open up the ordering site again, giving loyal customers a chance to order the CE.

However, instead of having a collector's edition, a limited edition, a regular edition and a reprint, each in quite limited numbers (and you never know how many copies really exist, as more copies may be reserved for friends, relatives etc.), I would find it much more relaxed if there was only one edition, priced at 500 Euro or so. That would probably sell just as well, and no customer would be disappointed because they didn't get their ultra-limited collector's item with a different insert and an extra poster.
I mean, the initial concept was to first develop for the high price Neo market and then convert to Dreamcast. Wanting to serve the early adopters on the Neo market at a premium seems unnecessary.

Fakk2

This, and then keep the preorder open for a plain Aes edition, like they are doing with Mvs.

What ? Mvs are limited too ? I thought I had time until December to place an order.
Now the dilemma...wait for the Aes Le or place an order for the Mvs ? :)

Of coarse they are. Do you think that they can release 10 million copies of the game if they got that many pre-orders? Hell no. They are just going to have it there until all copies are sold out, and then after that, your fucked on this game. So get it while you can, because from now on, no more damn re-releases after this year is done. They want to get on the same track as SNK was when it comes to making games. You make a game, you sell a few hundred, you move on and port the game after that to another Arcade Machine in Japan like Atomiswave. If you got the game on pre-order, yay! If not, you wait for a sale and get it used...

Same as this CE, only 100 Euros cheaper, so, "Get in the Ring!" 149....possibly up to 200 at most I would say. At 100 Euros cheaper though, I can imagine you got 2 hours tops... and that is being kind. Realistically 1 hour at best at that price. Just ignore the music for now, and focus on the artwork, and the gameplay. 8 months from now this game is going to fucking shine unlike anything NGDevTeam has ever made! I can imagine this game becoming MS status one day 8 years from release date. Believe it or not, it will, which is why its selling so damn fast.

The fact that they are abandoning the Dreamcast is also more incentive to get the game on AES or MVS asap IF you want it. They already said no more reprints of XYX, so that game is done for. They stated Razion is Neo-Geo Exclusive, and the chances of that game getting a reprint is unlikely I would think since they are not doing reprints anymore after this year, (or so I believe that is what I read), and since they are focusing on this game alone now until the end of the year, I think it is safe to say, you can forget the Dreamcast for this game or for any future NGDevTeam games, and forget any further reprints on MVS.

If you do not get this game now, there will be no more "I'll get it later on, or get a port on the cheaper system" bullshit. It's now or never and only on Neo-Geo pretty much from this point moving forward. At least this is what it looks like to me.. So if any of you want this game, and do not want to get left behind when the limited AES standard release hits and sells out 150 copies in an hour, then at least get the MVS gamecenter kit now while you can. It seems the most logical thing to do. This "sold out" shit in one hour is insane! Imagine if this happened to SNKs game back in the day. My god, what a nightmare that would have been. :D

Last edited:

jsiucho

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
I logged in when I got the email, nothing, I figured it was a mistake and the home carts where not for sale yet. Now I get an email it sold out. Damn flippers