Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43838990919293
Results 2,301 to 2,323 of 2323

Thread: Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

  1. #2301
    SouthTown StreetSweeper
    itsofrustratin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Ottawa

    Posts
    573
    Quote Originally Posted by heihachi View Post
    IIRC, it was Q4 this year so at least another couple months and I wouldn’t be surprised at all if it slips into next year.

    Just checked the site and it’s “Winter 2019 after the first run ships”
    Winter 2019 is such a stupid date, there's only 11 days where it'll be Winter 2019. My money is on April 2020
    The Offensive Orgy Mode!!!

  2. #2302
    Timid Neo Newbie
    neoboom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    California

    Posts
    4
    My opinion was the same as everyone else here, didn't tought much about Kraut Buster back in 2015. Now look at that game, it when into making it into the homes of many fans of that genre and a popular one in the neogeo comunity.

  3. #2303
    Windjammers Wonder
    dspoonrt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canton, Ohio

    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by neoboom View Post
    My opinion was the same as everyone else here, didn't tought much about Kraut Buster back in 2015. Now look at that game, it when into making it into the homes of many fans of that genre and a popular one in the neogeo comunity.
    Huh? You want those market privileges so bad you can't even pause to think for a second before posting up two unintelligible, run-on sentences? Or are you a bot pretending to be human?
    Wanted MVS carts:

    Alpha Mission 2, Real Bout Fatal Fury, Sengoku 2

  4. #2304
    Belnar Institute Student
    TikTekTak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Austria

    Posts
    615
    Anyone seen the latest update:

    Current status: 23.09.2019

    The new PCBs arrived and are currently tested.
    The final software version v1.02 is currently in beta testing.
    We expect to ship first KB AES CE units in December 2019. Other versions will follow after that.

    Tadaaaaaam! Will we see it this year? No one knows.

  5. #2305
    Cham Cham's Banana

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Murcia

    Posts
    169
    Is there a link to this update?
    I should have gotten the CE edition. Now ill have to wait for 2020 lol

  6. #2306
    Kula's Candy
    Voodoohead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    FŁrth

    Posts
    290
    First time I ordered at ng-dev.
    Does it always last this long producing the games?
    Just wondering.

  7. #2307
    Astra Superstar
    titchgamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom

    Posts
    823
    Anyone know whats happening with the MVS 2nd batch?

  8. #2308
    Crazed MVS Addict

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden

    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoohead View Post
    First time I ordered at ng-dev.
    Does it always last this long producing the games?
    Just wondering.
    They're always delayed, this one a bit more than others though. I ordered the MVS version March 2015 and got it February 2019. A bit under 4 years I guess!

  9. #2309
    Southtown Streetwalker

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cologne

    Posts
    6,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoohead View Post
    First time I ordered at ng-dev.
    Does it always last this long producing the games?
    I like your sense of humor.

  10. #2310
    Moterator. theMot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.

    Posts
    5,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffi View Post
    They're always delayed, this one a bit more than others though. I ordered the MVS version March 2015 and got it February 2019. A bit under 4 years I guess!
    Sounds like one of those Muslim interest free loans.
    Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    This place is a pool of toxic garbage. A bunch of old, grumpy, hateful, negative, hater assholes that don't even play Neo Geo.

  11. #2311
    Hollywood Hulk Gohan GohanX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Hollywood, CA

    Posts
    10,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoohead View Post
    First time I ordered at ng-dev.
    Does it always last this long producing the games?
    Just wondering.
    If they don't have it in stock expect it to take years. I'm not exaggerating, they release whenever they feel like, and their ship estimates are nothing but lies.

  12. #2312
    Belnar Institute Student
    TikTekTak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Austria

    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by todosnk View Post
    Is there a link to this update?
    I should have gotten the CE edition. Now ill have to wait for 2020 lol
    Just look at their ngdevdirect shop page.

  13. #2313
    Belnar Institute Student
    TikTekTak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Austria

    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    If they don't have it in stock expect it to take years. I'm not exaggerating, they release whenever they feel like, and their ship estimates are nothing but lies.
    But to be honest it never was as bad as with Kraut Buster. Neo XYX or Fast Striker came pretty fast.

  14. #2314
    I have earned the
    right to PM Rot.
    ChopstickSamurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Planet Earth

    Posts
    1,471
    Quote Originally Posted by titchgamer View Post
    Anyone know whats happening with the MVS 2nd batch?
    Latest update from their website:

    status from: 23.09.2019
    2nd print for October 2019 (we are currently waiting for the new MVS shell molds)
    PCBs are ordered from the factory.
    The final software version v1.02 is currently in beta testing.
    Current MVS shell prototype / near final only one small change was needed.

    The ship date has been slipping back a month since August, so who knows really? Hopefully itíll ship in time for Xmas.

  15. #2315
    Astra Superstar
    titchgamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom

    Posts
    823
    Quote Originally Posted by ChopstickSamurai View Post
    Latest update from their website:

    status from: 23.09.2019
    2nd print for October 2019 (we are currently waiting for the new MVS shell molds)
    PCBs are ordered from the factory.
    The final software version v1.02 is currently in beta testing.
    Current MVS shell prototype / near final only one small change was needed.

    The ship date has been slipping back a month since August, so who knows really? Hopefully itíll ship in time for Xmas.
    Cheers yes I hope so!
    Would like to be playing it over my birthday/xmas.

  16. #2316
    Stakes Winner 2
    capnd77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    tampa, fl

    Posts
    178

  17. #2317
    Armored Scrum Object
    Dampfwalze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Erlangen, Bavaria, Germany

    Posts
    611
    I am an AES second batch buyer. Someone got a good guess when i will get the game?
    Dampfwalze
    (official Metal Slug maniac)

    Love, peace and a SV-001.

  18. #2318
    Critical Damage!
    mjmjr25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ryan's Lakeside Cabin; in MN

    Posts
    3,399
    After your divorce but before your death
    Quote Originally Posted by neo_moe View Post
    I canít tell you guys how many times I thought about posting pics of my wang here.

  19. #2319
    Cham Cham's Banana
    Lee_Rekka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    SouthTown

    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    After your divorce but before your death
    lol, sad but true...

  20. #2320
    Armored Scrum Object
    Dampfwalze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Erlangen, Bavaria, Germany

    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    After your divorce but before your death
    I appreciate that you think that I will live that long.
    Dampfwalze
    (official Metal Slug maniac)

    Love, peace and a SV-001.

  21. #2321
    Cheng's Errand Boy
    gameofyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ohio

    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Dampfwalze View Post
    I am an AES second batch buyer. Someone got a good guess when i will get the game?
    They just made an update on their site that AES CE start shipping in January 2020. I had a feeling they wouldn’t ship in 2019. It will be a race between AES Kraut Buster and AES Xeno Crisis, to see which one shows up first.
    Sega Saturn USB DataLink Device
    www.GamingEnterprisesInc.com


  22. #2322
    Chin's Bartender
    city41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    San Jose area

    Posts
    1,551
    Damn, I'll probably have moved before they ship AES. Wish me luck on updating the shipping address...

  23. #2323
    Armored Scrum Object
    Dampfwalze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Erlangen, Bavaria, Germany

    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by gameofyou View Post
    They just made an update on their site that AES CE start shipping in January 2020. I had a feeling they wouldn’t ship in 2019. It will be a race between AES Kraut Buster and AES Xeno Crisis, to see which one shows up first.
    Thank you.
    Then I will not get it before my birthday.
    But anticipation is half the fun, or so they say.
    Dampfwalze
    (official Metal Slug maniac)

    Love, peace and a SV-001.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •