Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12525859606162
Results 1,526 to 1,543 of 1543

Thread: Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar

lmbo just play metal slug you fagits
    Quote Originally Posted by christoph View Post
    Is there no moderation, anywhere on this entire site?

Old Man

Quote Originally Posted by FilthyRear View Post
    Looks like a rip-off of Metal Slug to me.

More quality overpriced, unoriginal garbage from the folks at NG DEV!
    Heh, just what I was thinking. But what's new (literally) with NGDev?

The sprite work looks nice, I will say that much; but otherwise it's a blantant rip off of Geo Storm / Metal Slug with some danmaku bullet patterns thrown in. More needlessly expensive homebrew.
    Bonuskun - "Please young man. You telling me to shut up on an internet forum is about going to have the same effect of trying to tell Tarma that Metal Slug 4 was the best Neo Game ever.

Not going to happen."

Argentina'94 - "Gotta admit, that was the best coffee and cigarette I ever enjoyed with someone who wasn't in front of me. We MUST do this again!"

Peanutbutterjammatime

Critical Damage!

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Indeed. It'll be amusing to see all the naysayers posting WTB ads so they can get a copy.
    Not this time. Pre-orders weren't limited this time around AND they're going to be open again closer to release supposedly. Collector's are gonna have plenty of opportunities to have already pre-ordered, or to order when it's released.

Game does look really good and I wouldn't mind playing it. That said, it doesn't look like a hobby-changing experience, so I know i'm personally done dropping $400+ on "good" games. I can get great games for $30 on xbox one. Maybe i'm just personally sour on this one, but even if I weren't, I would still argue they announced it way too soon - I get that the neo generates more hardcore attention, but this one is just too long imo.
    Rare PROTO HUNTER; Looking For: Jak and Daxter, New Zealand Story (original build only), Ratchet and Clank 2, Tak and the Power of the JuJu

Paying 4 figures + for any of the above.

Found in 2017: Recalhorn, Dr. Yam Yam, Sunday Fundy

Quote Originally Posted by Tarma View Post
    Heh, just what I was thinking. But what's new (literally) with NGDev?

The sprite work looks nice, I will say that much; but otherwise it's a blantant rip off of Geo Storm / Metal Slug with some danmaku bullet patterns thrown in. More needlessly expensive homebrew.
    Tarma, you're alive!

It appears better than Metal Slug 4 and I dropped a mountain of pennies on that flaming pile of turd. On that note, I'm going to dig it out now and remind myself.
    NeoGoaT
    "Someone should crate up all this spam and ship it to Ethiopia."

Stinky-Dinkins
    "That's just not true. I always go out of my way to let people know that the size of my genitalia is less than adequate. If you keep talking dirty you might get me to a point to where it would be rigid enough to clean out your ears like a fleshly little Q-Tip."

Old Man

Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    Not this time. Pre-orders weren't limited this time around AND they're going to be open again closer to release supposedly. Collector's are gonna have plenty of opportunities to have already pre-ordered, or to order when it's released.

Game does look really good and I wouldn't mind playing it. That said, it doesn't look like a hobby-changing experience, so I know i'm personally done dropping $400+ on "good" games. I can get great games for $30 on xbox one. Maybe i'm just personally sour on this one, but even if I weren't, I would still argue they announced it way too soon - I get that the neo generates more hardcore attention, but this one is just too long imo.
    Ha. Ever bought / pre-ordered anything from Watermelon? All these homebrews hillbillys are the same.
    Bonuskun - "Please young man. You telling me to shut up on an internet forum is about going to have the same effect of trying to tell Tarma that Metal Slug 4 was the best Neo Game ever.

Not going to happen."

Argentina'94 - "Gotta admit, that was the best coffee and cigarette I ever enjoyed with someone who wasn't in front of me. We MUST do this again!"

Peanutbutterjammatime

Old Man

Quote Originally Posted by Clear Paper View Post
    Tarma, you're alive!
    Barely.

It appears better than Metal Slug 4 and I dropped a mountain of pennies on that flaming pile of turd. On that note, I'm going to dig it out now and remind myself.
    After all these years... I didn't know you were into sadomasochism.

Not going to happen."

Peanutbutterjammatime

Another Striker

Maybe i'm just personally sour on this one
    Dude ... How can you not say you're sauerkraut on this one? Such a wasted opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by xsq View Post
    how is no one going bonkers over the WLAN feature? if it can be done, that seems massive to me!
    It's very cool and has potential, but if it's implemented now it will just be for updates and high scores. It will really help make updating easier.

King's Bartender
    Am Heimcomputer sitz' ich hier... programmier' die Zukunft mir...

This is kind of where I'm at on this one. They game looks really sweet, but I could think of way better ways to spend $500 on this hobby. If this game was $20 on PSN, I'd be all over it.

No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

Choi's Barber

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    This is kind of where I'm at on this one. They game looks really sweet, but I could think of way better ways to spend $500 on this hobby. If this game was $20 on PSN, I'd be all over it.
    Yeah give me a $50 Dreamcast release like Neo XYX or Gunlord and it would be an instant purchase.

I really hope they eventually decide to revisit the Dreamcast.

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces
    Quote Originally Posted by kuze View Post
    Yeah give me a $50 Dreamcast release like Neo XYX or Gunlord and it would be an instant purchase.

I really hope they eventually decide to revisit the Dreamcast.
    There's no money in the dreamcast. NGDEV would rather price their shitty games out the ass than provide any sort of perceived value to the consumer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

There's no money in the dreamcast. NGDEV would rather price their shitty games out the ass than provide any sort of perceived value to the consumer.
    That explains why they're so unsuccessful and there is zero demand for their games.
    >

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces
    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    That explains why they're so unsuccessful and there is zero demand for their games.
    You're all sheep.

Open your eyes to the truth!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

Open your eyes to the truth!
    I already have when I said KB > MS3.
    >

Creator of the Master List
    I'm sure this has been answered earlier in this thread but I can't find it. Has NGev taken preorders for BOTH the limited/collectors AES version and the regular AES version of Kraut Buster? Or are we still waiting on them to post up preorders for the regular version?

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

SEARCH. FUNCTION.

AES CE sold out in about an hour. AES regular hasn't been available for pre-order for awhile, I don't know if they've mentioned whether or not they'll do more pre-orders for it.
    Last edited by madman; 10-22-2017 at 09:11 AM.
    >

Hardened Shock Trooper

I just like that it says it come with a marquee. I had to make one or two for their other releases. (which I guess in the case of Xyx it doesn't make a lot of sense b/c it gets ran in a single slot E2 setup). One of the main draws for the Red NG cabinets is the selector lights up top.

/sidetrack

Game looks decent. Expensive, but I'm still excited to play. We don't get a ton of run and guns these days- thin breed next to shmups. Curious to see how it turns out.
    twitch.tv/redhothero

Crossed Swords Squire

If they open preorders for aes again, I might get it....I’m a sucker for these types of games. I even like MS4.

Thread Information