My First MVS Cabinet Hooray !!

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
I just got my new MVS 6 Slot and i love it !!! I had an AES console with about 40 games over a decade ago but sold it off to help a friend and to help take my wife on our Honeymoon to Paris. I also had a MAME Cab for a long time but this is the real deal. id love to find a Memory card board and harness and I want to replace the Marquee and Control layout to more SNK original ones. All help and advise is welcome. :mr_t:

Games currently on the way via Mail are-
Waku Waku 7
Realbout Special
Cyberlip

IMG_2816.jpgIMG_2817.jpgIMG_2821.jpgIMG_2822.jpgIMG_2824.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Now I know why you were spamming, wanted to be able to make your own thread and ask for help. It all makes sense now. Horrible behavior by the way. I will help you, I have access to everything you need but only after some time, let's see how you develop here.

You must have spammed at the very least 5 threads with 3 posts in a row for no good reason, also bumping threads with more than a year of inactivity, c'mon just to be able to make a thread? You're heading in the wrong direction and you haven't even acknowledge a thread in the war room about your nooby ways.

Let's see how you participate now that you broke in the right to make a thread about what you came here in the first place for.

Last edited:

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
Thanks ! And yes it was tough choice i made to help a friend one which i no longer speak to. But I know that he is doing well now and has a happy family so thats worth it. I really enjoyed buying Last Blade new at release but it was an expensive habit

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
Now I know why you were spamming, wanted to be able to make your own thread and ask for help. It all makes sense now. Horrible behavior by the way. I will help you, I have access to everything you need but only after some time, let's see how you develop here.

You must have spammed at the very least 5 threads with 3 posts in a row for no good reason, also bumping threads with more than a year of inactivity, c'mon just to be able to make a thread? You're heading in the wrong direction and you haven't even acknowledge a thread in the war room about your nooby ways.

Let's see how you participate now that you broke in the right to make a thread about what you came here in the first place for.

I'm really sorry I upset you. I truly am but I don't think Ive done any spamming, I love forums and sharing in a community. Ive been a member of PCE and SNES forums for years as a friendly member I used to be on a NEO one back 15 years ago when i held on of the only Neo websites open back in 96. Im really really sorry if i screwed up and if you tell me what to do i will do it happily. Im sorry if it sounded like a shopping list i was just listing my ambitions and the help i reffered to was the friendly verbal advise and such kind. Again I'm really honestly to you. I was over excited and felt like trying to chat on some conversations. If i can ever help you let me know. thank you .

brettybluevein

New Challenger
Really nice looking cabinet! I want one eventually but right now I have so many pinball machines taking up space that I can't justify a big red. My best arcade memories are of Neo Geo cabs.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I'm really sorry I upset you. I truly am but I don't think Ive done any spamming, I love forums and sharing in a community. Ive been a member of PCE and SNES forums for years as a friendly member I used to be on a NEO one back 15 years ago when i held on of the only Neo websites open back in 96. Im really really sorry if i screwed up and if you tell me what to do i will do it happily. Im sorry if it sounded like a shopping list i was just listing my ambitions and the help i reffered to was the friendly verbal advise and such kind. Again I'm really honestly to you. I was over excited and felt like trying to chat on some conversations. If i can ever help you let me know. thank you .

Congrats on the MVS cabinet, but...

There's no need to apologize or explain yourself. You just need to learn some forum etiquette. I suggest you learn how to make 1 post with multiple thoughts, as opposed to constantly double or triple-posting. Either use some forethought (multiple quotes are easy) or use the edit button.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Did you find this in the tristate area? I haven't seen one besides an eBay auction in Virginia last week.

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
Congrats on the MVS cabinet, but...

There's no need to apologize or explain yourself. You just need to learn some forum etiquette. I suggest you learn how to make 1 post with multiple thoughts, as opposed to constantly double or triple-posting. Either use some forethought (multiple quotes are easy) or use the edit button.

@DSPOONRT - Thank you I really appreciate the help I've always been bad at navigating forums controls and buttons, Im trying the multi reply now as you can see (if i did it right) thanks again for the help and kind words. I also like to give away extra stuff I have time to time in gaming forums not always great stuff but hate to see it wasted or put on ebay, where the best thread to do that ? thanks again

Did you find this in the tristate area? I haven't seen one besides an eBay auction in Virginia last week.

@ggallegos No I didn't i just moved to CA and grabbed this one of craigslist locally near San Diego. Good luck with your search thou, i did have a number for a tech/sales guy in Long Island that does Cab work and would travel to NYC. I can look for it if you need it.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member

No doubt, you're very nice. It's ok. It's not that big of a deal until you start ignoring what's going on. I think by the looks of it already has been covered, I also try getting to you earlier on another thread but to no avail. Triple posting and necro-bumping are for the most part frowned upon 'cause people here including myself feel you might be here just spamming in order to access the market and the community for personal gain, it really isn't personal and you haven't offended anyone.

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
No doubt, you're very nice. It's ok. It's not that big of a deal until you start ignoring what's going on. I think by the looks of it already has been covered, I also try getting to you earlier on another thread but to no avail. Triple posting and necro-bumping are for the most part frowned upon 'cause people here including myself feel you might be here just spamming in order to access the market and the community for personal gain, it really isn't personal and you haven't offended anyone.

Thanks i appreciate the heads up and believe me I get the worry of people raiding forums to resale and profit I've seen it in the past as well. Id like to think I will becoming here a long time as I have always loved SNK and cant see any reason not to keep my MVS running and having people to talk to about it is always awesome. Thanks for understanding my apology and I hope I won't step on any toes. And don't get me wrong when i do gain access to any sales or trading it will be much appreciated compared to the culture eatingmonster retro gaming ebay has become.

Last edited:
About how much did you pay for this? Are all 6 slots actually working correctly? Just curious.

Also, impressive vend count!

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
About time! Cab looks great mate. Don't feel remorse for selling the AES, MVS prices will make you feel better soon enough ;)

statix138

Crossed Swords Squire
Really nice cab. I really hope to find a nice cabinet one of these days.