Hello to the community from Saudi Arabia

miyad

n00b
HI,

I have always been a fan of Neo Geo since I was a kid. I remember visiting my uncle and he was playing Samurai Shodown 2 with that big four button controller. I was excited when he asked to hook up the second controller to play with him. That is the moment when I loved Neo Geo and fighting games. I was a gamer ever since primary school when my father bought me the SNES with Super Mario World (my first owned console).

In 2010, I decided to buy and collect Neo Geo games. I have built a quite good collection of games starting with Samurai Shodown 2 of course. I will take pictures of my gaming collection and post them soon on the forum.

Cheers:)

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Miyad, now you are on the right track being part of the community first. Keep it up, there is PLENTY on this forum to join in on the discussion with.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Welcome, from America. Hopefully you will find some good discussions here.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Is it hard to get games out there? Or are they easily obtainable? Welcome btw.

miyad

n00b
Is it hard to get games out there? Or are they easily obtainable? Welcome btw.

Yes, there games stores in SA. Few games get banned but you can find them in the black market:keke:. I buy most of my current gen games from Amazon though.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Yes, there games stores in SA. Few games get banned but you can find them in the black market:keke:. I buy most of my current gen games from Amazon though.
What games are banned?

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
How do you feel playing Metal Slug 2/X. In that game you blast your own people straight to Allah...

Last edited:

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
God of War, GTA V, and The Witcher 2. Anything with strong sexual content and anti-religion.

interesting about the bans. Are there other games you've bought personally that were banned? and of course, Welcome Aboard man!

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Are you in Isis? Have you considered joining? How many wives do you have? How many virigins do you get? Do you work in the oil fields?

Welcome.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Are you in Isis? Have you considered joining? How many wives do you have? How many virigins do you get? Do you work in the oil fields?

Welcome.

Ahahaha. 'Straya right here.

theMot also forgot to ask "how many goats do you own?" And, "do you have yellow or red sand outside your door?".

Welcome to NG.com, you're off to a good start. ;)

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
How do you feel playing Metal Slug 2/X. In that game you blast your own people straight to Allah...

:lolz: It cracks me up how politically incorrect the Metal Slug games are.

novabomb

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Welcome to the forums, if you have problems getting games I'm sure people will help you get some. Enjoy!