Hello to the community from Saudi Arabia

miyad

n00b
Are you in Isis? Have you considered joining? How many wives do you have? How many virigins do you get? Do you work in the oil fields?

Welcome.

No I'm not in Isis and have no intention to join bloodthirsty assholes. I'm a single 27 yo. When I go to heaven I will count them and pm you. I don't work in the oil fields but I work as a buyer for an oil company. Hope I answered fairly to your questions :keke:.

Thanks.

miyad

n00b
Ahahaha. 'Straya right here.

theMot also forgot to ask "how many goats do you own?" And, "do you have yellow or red sand outside your door?".

Welcome to NG.com, you're off to a good start. ;)

Thanks. I have goats for lunch from time to time but that is all and yes it's yellow sand out there in the desert but some parts have red sand because it's rich of iron.

miyad

n00b
interesting about the bans. Are there other games you've bought personally that were banned? and of course, Welcome Aboard man!

I bought GTA V and The Witcher 2. I'm also interested in getting the God of War series too but I have many games I have not started yet.

Thank you.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
I have built a quite good collection of games starting with Samurai Shodown 2 of course. I will take pictures of my gaming collection and post them soon on the forum.

Welcome! :glee:

Being from Saudi Arabia, everyone is now expecting to see your wall of games next to a full chrome painted Ferrari or Golden Lambo.
Don't you even dare to dissapoint us. :-J :keke:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Hey miyad, you know when you tried to reply one of the many quotes above and you got a message saying you needed to wait a small amount of time before the next post, that's because doing what you've done is looked down upon and is spamming the boards. Next time, just "Reply With Quote" all within the one message.

miyad

n00b
Welcome! :glee:

Being from Saudi Arabia, everyone is now expecting to see your wall of games next to a full chrome painted Ferrari or Golden Lambo.
Don't you even dare to dissapoint us. :-J :keke:

Looks like I'm going to have to borrow some rich man's car to have it pictured next to my collection:crying:.

Nah man, I'm not ready yet to shot pictures of my complete gaming collection as some are stored in boxes because of space limitation. I'll upload my Neo Geo games soon.

F4U57: Is this how you mean by replying to all messages in one reply? I'm not sure.

miyad

n00b

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
miyad, welcome.

The second someone made a reference to virgins, my mind kept pondering about the afterlife terms some people believe in and I must say; as much as I love virgins and all, I much rather get a bunch of fine women that are real dedicated to being nasty, submissive, drooling intensive, masochists, sadistic, perverted, detrimental good little whores with a sickening oral fixation, they must that call me "Papi", and in show of my good nature and kindness, I am willing to share with my heavenly pals, only top tier though, you know god, son and the holy spirit may get some.

Last edited:

miyad

n00b
Welcome to the site.

Thank you.

miyad, welcome.

The second someone made a reference to virgins, my mind kept pondering about the afterlife terms some people believe in and I must say; as much as I love virgins and all, I much rather get a bunch of fine women that are real dedicated to being nasty, submissive, drooling intensive, masochists, sadistic, perverted, detrimental good little whores with a sickening oral fixation, they must that call me "Papi", and in show of my good nature and kindness, I am willing to share with my heavenly pals, only top tier though, you know god, son and the holy spirit may get some.

Well that escalated quickly. I honestly don't care about the virgins and people are free to believe/like what they want.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Why can't women drive to the store, to pick up their favorite driving game?

miyad

n00b

If you want the truth, most people support women driving in Saudi Arabia. It's just the government won't allow it for whatever their reason.

miyad

n00b

If you want the truth, most people support women driving in Saudi Arabia. It's just the government won't allow it for whatever their reason.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
miyad - you're doing well. There aren't a lot of Saudis into the Neo, so...yeah.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Not so well if he keeps double posting frequently like he has.

Hey miyad, keep your eyes peeled, you're fucking it up!