TORONTO

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
My friend has a gaming store and is moving to a new location (yonge and Eglinton area)

The new store deals with all kids of games and will have a basement gaming lounge, multiple tvs and arcades.

If anyone might wanna do a neo meet up play some games etc let me know.

Shop opens may 2nd some time after that i presume... :scratch:

ThGame

Geese's Thug
Canada party time. Would be a good One! Been years since i was in the T dot lol

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
Retro stuff and current gen games. Sadly no Neo geo stuff. Board games, RPGs, cards and a gaming lounge with consoles and cabinets. Hoping to as mentioned have a Neo geo night in the TVs.

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
I would not mind hosting a NEO•NIGHT at my crib in Toronto. I have a CMVS with a bunch of carts, including a 161-in-1, as well as a Sega Astro City Control panel hooked up to Mame. I also have a supergun and a Final Fight PCB, but I need one more cable to get it working.

Right now I have enough gear to support 4 players at a time.

Could be fun!

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Someone set a date, time, and place and I will be there.

I'm totally late for this, or am I??
I'm in TO, would love to meet more NeoGe...ans? Maybe create a Meetup for it?

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
image.jpgThere's a store Gamerama has a Neo one slot and a candy cab with multi games. Also in the basement is a retro game lounge. I know the owner of the lounge. Can do Neo meets there. Multiple tvs and game consoles. Can bring own cmvs consoles

Last edited:

c0nn0r

10 Year Member
Ahoy! I'm here too.

c0nn0r

10 Year Member
We should do a gathering. I'm kinda new in town, moved from Brazil. But would be nice to make some retrogamers friends!

I'm down for a meetup.

There are a few really shitty "barcades" in Toronto that we could meet at for a brewski and a game or two. We could try going to Get Well Bar. They have a few games there and they seem to have real CRT, unlike other shops in town that have a N64 with an everdrive and call that an arcade.

Maybe sometime lat next week? Next Thursday evening perhaps?

rodolfocm

Another Striker
I'm down for a meetup.

There are a few really shitty "barcades" in Toronto that we could meet at for a brewski and a game or two. We could try going to Get Well Bar. They have a few games there and they seem to have real CRT, unlike other shops in town that have a N64 with an everdrive and call that an arcade.

Maybe sometime lat next week? Next Thursday evening perhaps?

Next week I can from monday to wednesday only. But I'm up for it!

cmoliveira

n00b
Long time Toronto resident here. I've been to pretty much all the video game shops in the city and the barcades that have been popping up. I'm personally new to the Neo-Geo scene but my friends have been entrenched for years. Would be down for any type of meet up.