Group Buy: COMPLETE - Blast City Speakers

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
All paid up, all shipped!! Thanks guys! I'm glad we could put this one together, it's taken a long while to find these. :buttrock:

Order has been placed! $90 per speaker pair was the final price shipped to me with the number of orders I could get.

Shipping from me to you looks like about $10-$25 depending on how close to the Bay Area you are. This will be calculated at ship time.

Note, these are confirmed new OEM speaker boxes. No, they don't include grills, those are a separate part.

Payment Info
I'll PM everyone on the interest list to send my paypal info and get your shipping address!

***Payment 1 - Due now - $90 (gift or +4%)

***Payment 2 - Due now - $20 shipping payment as goods only (for easier time printing the shipping labels)

Speaker Pair Interest List

01) Reclaimer - - Speakers Paid - SHIPPED
02) Barte - - Speakers Paid - SHIPPED
03) Jag-Master - Speakers Paid - SHIPPED
04) Grendelrt - Speakers Paid - SHIPPED
05) Sparksterz - Speakers Paid - SHIPPED
06) dubdubdub - - Speakers Paid - SHIPPED
07) jt4mtb - Speakers Paid - SHIPPED
08) foobs - Speakers Paid - SHIPPED
09) todosnk - - Speakers Paid - SHIPPED

Waiting list- If we can find extras - We did!
10) teddykgb - Speakers Paid - SHIPPED
11) Dipindods - Speakers Paid - SHIPPED
12) Marcooled_79 -

Last edited:

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Brand new speakers??? This is very tempting. Can you pencil me in for 2 sets.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Got you guys down! I'll see where we are at numbers wise at the end of the week and figure out when to close it and get the final price.

Edit: dubx3 added to the list!

Last edited:

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
465   0   0
I'm in. My speakers are fine but just as I hoard a couple 001 looms, I should probably hoard a set of these as well. You never know what will happen :)

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Weekend bump!

This weekend will be the last time to get on the interest list, I'll be calling to lock down the price early next week.

Thanks!

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I sadly have to bow out of this guys. Just got hit hard with taxes :hammer:
I hope this still works out for you guys since it sounds like a great deal.

jt4mtb

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Put me down for a set. This may motivate me to work on getting my blast up and running again.

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If anyone in the US could please help me get a pair of speakers I would be REALLY happy. I would pay for the speakers in advance via paypal, and all the costs to get them shipped to Spain, whatever it takes.
Speakers are a rare part to get in the EU, and I would really love to get spare ones as a replacement, just in case I need them later on :)
Sorry for that Reclaimer but I had to try :D

foobs

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Put me down for a set :) Just got a blast city and haven't gotten a chance to test out the speakers, but these will at least be good as a backup just in case.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
If anyone in the US could please help me get a pair of speakers I would be REALLY happy. I would pay for the speakers in advance via paypal, and all the costs to get them shipped to Spain, whatever it takes.
Speakers are a rare part to get in the EU, and I would really love to get spare ones as a replacement, just in case I need them later on :)
Sorry for that Reclaimer but I had to try :D

todosnk - check your PMs. Too many shipments to EU countries mysteriously go "missing" from my experience, and I'm just not excited to deal with that risk. However, you seem like a nice guy and I know how it is to have problems finding parts locally. Basically, if you want to assume *ALL* risk once I've shipped, I'll make an exception and do my best to pack these up nice for the overseas journey. Added you to the list.

Put me down for a set :) Just got a blast city and haven't gotten a chance to test out the speakers, but these will at least be good as a backup just in case.

Feeling generous today. You have some good feedback from a respected member here, so I'll add you to the list. No funny business or you'll get got. :)

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks a lot Reclaimer! Just PM'd you, really happy to be in. :)

Last edited:

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Can you get other Blast City parts besides the speakers?

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Spoke with my supplier. They are going to pull the speakers from storage and weigh them to get shipping prices. I'll report back soon hopefully!

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Update! (Info in OP too)

Order has been placed! $90 per speaker pair was the final price shipped to me with the number of orders I could get.

Shipping from me to you looks like about $10-$25 depending on how close to the Bay Area you are. This will be calculated at ship time.

Note, these are confirmed new OEM speaker boxes. No, they don't include grills, those are a separate part.

Payment Info
I'll PM everyone on the interest list to send my paypal info and get your shipping address!

***Payment 1 - Due now - $90 (gift or +4%)

***Payment 2 - Due when I ship to you - shipping cost as goods only (for easier time printing the shipping labels)

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Thanks for the quick payments guys!

They will ship to me on Monday, I'll update the thread with the estimated ETA to me.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Half the shipment came in today. I checked em all out, they all look good. They come in a thin plastic sleeve, and I'll be working on wrapping em up in bubble and building boxes to pack em in for the trip to you. Pic below, I already started packing! Slapped a bunch of Fragile stickers on too, although these speakers seem damn sturdy.

The second half of the shipment should be here in a day or two, so hopefully these will go out by the end of the week to you guys!

Shipping Payment due now - $20 as GOODS
These turned out to be much heavier than my supplier quoted me, which is shitty. So I'm going to go with a flat rate of $20 for you wherever you live, and it will get there in 1-9 days depending on USPS.
Remember to pay as GOODS.

okxid4Rl.jpg