My stuff

Ab79

n00b
Hello.

This is my first thread here and I will introduce myself in the 'welcome to teh drama' part of the forum as soon as possible.

I joined this forum because I'm a little bit into MVS gaming at the moment. I bought a consolized MVF1 that I took apart as soon as I got it home to personalize it. It's now in the making and I will show it here when it's done.

With the MV1F came a 161 in one cartridge that works just fine. Also I have 18 MVS and two cheap AES games. The AES games came with the AES console that I bought a couple of years ago. (Samurai Spirits and another fighting game I believe).

Some of the MVS games have japanese labels so I have to find out what games I have.
I will come back to that and will look what the second AES game is. I'm at work now so can't go and look at the moment (yes, I do have enough time to make this post ;) )

The AES is boxed and stays with the other boxed consoles. It came with one big fightstick controller and a memory card as well. The consoles are not mint but they are also not being played. Sometimes I pick one out and play it for a couple of days. Except my American Super Nintendo with SD2SNES in it, that one is always out of the box and connected through RGB on my Sony BVM.

With the lot of 14 games came a 4 slot mvs that I've cleaned and I have painted the metal silver.
It's nice and tidy now and I will see what I'm going to do with it in the future. No plans for it at the moment.

At the moment I play my Neo Geo games on my Midway War Gods woody that's running mame through Hyperspin.

As mentioned I have a collection of other consoles and a lot of games for them.

Here a picture of my consoles.

Not on the picture:
- Nintendo Gamecube.
- American Super Nintendo (NTSC)
- My Sony BVM 2010p wich I use to play my consoles on (except my dreamcast because it's connected through a VGA cable on my 42" Samsung LED tv).

On the picture:

Atari 2600 - 1977...
Philips Videopac G7000 - 1978
Commodore 64 - 1982
Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) - 1983
Atari 2600 - 1986
Sega Master System – 1986
NEC PCEngine Supergrafx – 1989
NEC Turbografx 16 – 1989
Nintendo Game Boy – 1989
Atari Lynx - 1989
Sega Game Gear - 1990
Sega Master System II – 1990
Sega Mega Drive – 1990
SNK NEO GEO AES – 1990
Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) – 1991
Sega Mega CD – 1992
JVC X'Eye – 1992
Sega Mega Drive II - 1993
Sega Mega CD II – 1993
Sega 32X – 1994
Atari Jaguar – 1993
Amiga CD32 -1993
Goldstar 3DO - 1993
NEC PC-FX -1994
Sega Multi Mega (CDX) – 1994
Sega 32X – 1994
Nintendo Virtual Boy (VR-32) – 1995
Sega Nomad – 1995
Sega Saturn – 1995
Sony Playstation – 1995
Nintendo 64 - 1996
Sega Dreamcast – 1999
SNK Neo Geo Pocket Color - 1999
Bandai Wonderswan Color – 2000
Nintendo Gameboy Advance (GBA) - 2001
Microsoft X-BOX – 2002
Nintendo DS Lite - 2006
Nintendo Wii – 2006

So, that is my stuff.
I will update when I've got something that is worth updating for.

Feel free to comment! :D

Last edited:

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Welcome Ab79, awesome collection for sure. Took some time to acquire all that huh. :cool: How do you plan on setting everything up and what shelving, entertainment furniture are you looking to get?

Ab79

n00b
Welcome Ab79, awesome collection for sure. Took some time to acquire all that huh. :cool: How do you plan on setting everything up and what shelving, entertainment furniture are you looking to get?

I started the collection when I was still living at my parents place.
So I have been collecting for well over 10 years now.
I was always hoping to have an own place where I could have a gaming room but I ended up in an appartment so the space is a little bit of an issue.
So the consoles are mostly stored in a big closet.
But the hobby is not only about playing the games/consoles for me. It's about the hunt for consoles and games and being busy with the scene as well :)

ThGame

Geese's Thug
Good stuff. Always strive for that day you can shelf and display all your games. Its the best day ever and your games will thank you for it. Welcome to the forums

Ab79

n00b
Good stuff. Always strive for that day you can shelf and display all your games. Its the best day ever and your games will thank you for it. Welcome to the forums

Thank you, and it's my aim to make that possible. I'm still young ;)

ROBO2011

Crazed MVS Addict
Welcome Ab

Nice collection! Do you have a pic of youre neo geo games.

Ab79

n00b
Mint Neo Geo Pocket color & Games.
I don't know all the games that are included.
System has never been out of the box.

My MVS games (161 in 1 not included)

My two AES games.

My CMVS before I deleted the ugly plastic parts.

The CMVS after deleting the plastic parts. Currently busy with making it more pleasant to look at.

My 4 slot

My Midway Arcade cabinet

novabomb

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Welcome to the forums. Great collection and love the cabinet. Enjoy your stay!

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Your Japanese MVS games are:

- King of Fighters 94
- King of Fighters 95
- Puzzle de Pon!
- Soccer Brawl

Regards.

statix138

Crossed Swords Squire
An Amiga CD32, that isn't something you see everyday. Also like Wookimeat, the Jaguar jumped out at me. Nice collection.