Canada seems to be fun

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
You do have it bad in the US lol.

"Anyone in the state of Indiana 14 or older who profanely curses, damns or swears by the name of God, Jesus Christ or the Holy Ghost, shall be fined one to three dollars for each offense, with a maximum fine of ten dollars per day."

Well how unfortunate for me, I'm moving there maybe in July. Guess I had better have my wall thickened for the game room huh? May half to make a donation thread for myself to stay in the state you guys in lol?

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
doesn't matter where you are if you're swearing in front of police, you're probably screwed up enough that they'll find something to pin you with? saying Jesus! or some other god(area specific ones apply as well )curse when you geta ticket or something (even in Indiana, where they'd probably forget/ not know about the petty fine) certainly at the very least isn't going to help you be on your way any sooner.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
doesn't matter where you are if you're swearing in front of police, you're probably screwed up enough that they'll find something to pin you with? saying Jesus! or some other god(area specific ones apply as well )curse when you geta ticket or something (even in Indiana, where they'd probably forget/ not know about the petty fine) certainly at the very least isn't going to help you be on your way any sooner.

No, I don't use profanity in public nor in front of respected people. I respect others and their space just my way of being. Really the only time i find myself using it is some intense gaming or this place tends to bring out some here and there. They need to lighten their ass up in IN huh, its all just methphors at the end of the day right?

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
mcf-you hadn't even posted when I built that or I didn't refresh before starting was directed at thGames post(not him either).

when I used to ride my skateboard and there would be kids and folks, well eventually I was able to change my expletives to just yelling the name Billy! after seeing a few kids get big eyes and adults stink eyes. Then I would just get funny looks and see people look around for Billy.

Last edited:

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
mcf-you hadn't even posted when I built that or I didn't refresh before starting was directed at thGames post(not him either).

when I used to ride my skateboard and there would be kids and folks, well eventually I was able to change my expletives to just saying the name Billy! after seeing a few kids get big eyes and adults stink eyes.

I don't know but you are fine Karou glad you posted that bit of random info i didn't know that. Oh well it can' t be any worse than where we were before moving down here. Sparta, TN was a real gem to live in :keke:

Btw, i would love to visit Canada always wanted to go there and do pub crawl.

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
LOL this dude is totally not a pedophile with pictures of naked kids on his phone.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
You do have it bad in the US lol.

"Anyone in the state of Indiana 14 or older who profanely curses, damns or swears by the name of God, Jesus Christ or the Holy Ghost, shall be fined one to three dollars for each offense, with a maximum fine of ten dollars per day."
I'm not up on the exchange rates. Is ten dollars American equal to $2k Canadian? That's worse than the peso.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
I'm not up on the exchange rates. Is ten dollars American equal to $2k Canadian? That's worse than the peso.

Canada accumulates 170 million dollars of dept each day. Sadly for them their dollar is not the petrol dollar and implosion will be quite soon.

ThGame

Geese's Thug

$.80 to the US dollar at the moment. We were near on par but oil is the biggest export here so thats been affecting us, and we have a somewhat inflated housing market. Economy is slowing a touch, we might drop a little more here in the near future. Less money to blow when i go to vegas.

atty101

n00b
$.80 to the US dollar at the moment. We were near on par but oil is the biggest export here so thats been affecting us, and we have a somewhat inflated housing market. Economy is slowing a touch, we might drop a little more here in the near future. Less money to blow when i go to vegas.
There's a Canadian Vegas?!?!?!?!!!?

atty101

n00b
ofc you will .. if you can deal with no titties .. you can deal with me I am sure. ;)
Wait, "no titties"? Who says I don't have titties?

EDIT: I just now got this lol. You're saying that my wife looked flat chested in the pic I uploaded. She's not though, honest. That's her in my avatar.

EDIT 2: You know what? I've changed my mind. It seems really desperate to use a picture of your wife as your avatar in order to prove a point on the fucking internet. God, I feel like a fucking tool right now. I've taken the picture down. You can continue to think my wife is inadequate if you want.

*sigh*…what's happened to me?

Last edited:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Muppet is scrub tier: no reason to give a fuck about what he thinks.

Also, Canada wasn't as thorough as the US with it's native american genocide so we have "Las Vegases" all over the place.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Wait, "no titties"? Who says I don't have titties?

EDIT: I just now got this lol. You're saying that my wife looked flat chested in the pic I uploaded. She's not though, honest. That's her in my avatar.

EDIT 2: You know what? I've changed my mind. It seems really desperate to use a picture of your wife as your avatar in order to prove a point on the fucking internet. God, I feel like a fucking tool right now. I've taken the picture down. You can continue to think my wife is inadequate if you want.

*sigh*…what's happened to me?