Customer service. When does it become annoying?

kraquepype

Armored Scrum Object
Restaurants don't bother me much in this regard but when I walk into best buy for a single specific thing and get run down by 5 sales people asking if I need help I start getting annoyed. AND then when you do need something there isn't anyone around.

Fuck.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Restaurants don't bother me much in this regard but when I walk into best buy for a single specific thing and get run down by 5 sales people asking if I need help I start getting annoyed. AND then when you do need something there isn't anyone around.

Fuck.
This.

Also I remember going into a few Radio Shacks, going to buy something and always getting hunted down by an employee. I'd see him coming and go down one aisle. He'd try to cut me off only I'd turn the other direction and go to the register to check out before he could say one word to me :tickled:

kraquepype

Armored Scrum Object
This.

Also I remember going into a few Radio Shacks, going to buy something and always getting hunted down by an employee. I'd see him coming and go down one aisle. He'd try to cut me off only I'd turn the other direction and go to the register to check out before he could say one word to me :tickled:
LOL yeah I hate Radio Shack for that but figured I'd lay off since they are getting raped and turned into phone shacks. Best Buy is still the worst. HH Gregg is also terrible. Avoid eye contact and walk fast!

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
I thought this thread would be about Gamestop.

I personally have no issues with Gamestop, I don't understand all the hate.

If you don't want shitty trade in prices and gutted games don't shop there. If you love cheap games on systems from an old generation they are the place to go if you don't mind a bit of digging around.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Everyone has already said what I would, so until you've dealt with this
Wendy+s_cfc4e7_5396188.jpg

Chick Fil A can be as nice as they damn well want.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
I will give Chick Fil A credit for one thing. I've never had to deal with a single dumbass when interacting with their workers. They've very selective in their hiring.

Gentlegamer

Sakura's Bank Manager
10 Year Member
I personally have no issues with Gamestop, I don't understand all the hate.

If you don't want shitty trade in prices and gutted games don't shop there. If you love cheap games on systems from an old generation they are the place to go if you don't mind a bit of digging around.

More like the pre-order upselling, pushing the rewards card, and the requirement for the employee to come out from the desk to talk to you when you walk in.

I stopped checking in there for cheap games like I used to and only go when there is a special clearance.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
For me, it's when I walk into a store and they have this big smile on their face and say "how are you doing today?", "what are you upto today?" "Any plans this evening?".. etc...

I just think to myself "f**k off!" and feel like leaving :(

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Customer service in this country died together with Hitler.
Gamestop does this "Hi can I help you?" shit everytime and I can't stand it. No I can help myself, fuck off back behind your counter.

Last edited:

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
I will give Chick Fil A credit for one thing. I've never had to deal with a single dumbass when interacting with their workers. They've very selective in their hiring.

you live a sheltered life.

...or you're lucky.
my local chick-fil-as are full of retards.