Bayonetta Fanart

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
Heya,

Dunno if you guys are into character action games but I've been having a blast with them as of late and couldn't resist some fanart:

k1Uv2NE.jpg

http://diavle.deviantart.com/art/Bayonetta-517104579

- Thanks

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Very nice. A fresh look without the glasses.

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
Very nice. A fresh look without the glasses.

Yeah hehe, not sure if some fans or Kamiya himself would approve though (iirc he equates her glasses to panties, they are never to come off).

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
The body works but the face doesn't. I know you have a style and all but that face is way off character and the whole piece although good suffers for it. Maybe glasses could fix it as a quick fix or a layer without having to rework the face but I would, even the hair is not on par. Suggestively speaking, trap the essence of the character, trap that sexiness to her and you'll be much happier about the results.

Shoes, Hair, Face (specially the eyes), Hands all need work if your intention is to evoke who Bayonetta is.

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
The body works but the face doesn't. I know you have a style and all but that face is way off character and the whole piece although good suffers for it. Maybe glasses could fix it as a quick fix or a layer without having to rework the face but I would, even the hair is not on par. Suggestively speaking, trap the essence of the character, trap that sexiness to her and you'll be much happier about the results.

Shoes, Hair, Face (specially the eyes), Hands all need work if your intention is to evoke who Bayonetta is.

Really appreciate the crits :)

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Nice! Was this done in AI?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
This feels like a noir/flapper take on the character. Forget about the critique, this looks great brotha!