hey guys

carlossal

n00b
I was suprised to see i was allowed to thread on the market place before i could thread in here but now i can introduce myself properly.
My name is carl im 29. I played the neogeo pocket when i was a kid it had a robot rpg game on it which was in japanise but i finished it. Recently i have tried to find it but i dont know what its called so i havent.
I recently bought a 4 slot mvs cab and was pointed in this direction by the guy i bought it off. My dream is to run an arcade and when my friend said i could stand some machines at his business i started looking. I currently run a gaming club and have even been hired for a local event
Thanks for reading and feel free to ask me anything

gr8pumpkin

n00b
Hi Everyone. since I am not allowed to start threads I guess I will post here. I have an MVS 4 slot. Where is the best place to get the molex plugs, pins, and crimper? I have some video issues I think are being caused by loose pins.

Thanks

ThGame

Geese's Thug
Welcome to the forums, good luck with the arcade buisness. I see i resurgence of popularity and demand for the arcade pinball world just coming up

Welcome. I'm new to the arcade scene also but have searched this wonderful forum for many years. Great wealth of information. :-)

atty101

n00b
So this is what a welcome thread is supposed to look like. I was wondering.

ThGame

Geese's Thug
So this is what a welcome thread is supposed to look like. I was wondering.

I disagree yours was much more appropriate lol. I demand we see photos of carlossal's wife! And she better be hot and blonde! In fact i think this should be the gold standard for all new forum members

novabomb

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your cab to the max.

I disagree yours was much more appropriate lol. I demand we see photos of carlossal's wife! And she better be hot and blonde! In fact i think this should be the gold standard for all new forum members

:keke:

warbucks

n00b
Welcome, what would be your top 10 arcade machines in the arcade you would like to run?