PS Vita BDay sale

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
The atelier games, sword art online & Earth defense Force are about as cheaper as I've ever seen them (and they rarely go on sale).

I picked up pretty much anything that was digital only...as I have the rest physically.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
jet grind/jet set radio...

Castlevania x

muramasa rebirth isn't actually on sale which sucks...

Real Bout Maniac

Corporal Dick,
I'm currently playing through Tales of Hearts R on the Vita, and I'm really enjoying it. I'd highly recommend the game if you are into JRPGs, although, as always, I prefer to stick with the physical copy if you can get it (although if you're a PS+ member the price is pretty tempting for digital).

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I picked up Jet Set as I never quite finished it on the DC. The rest seemed pricey for being on sale, but I guess i'm just used to Steam Sales.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I bought Tales of Hearts R (physical) a week ago with birthday money. I don't mind, since it's a physical copy.

DLing Atlier Totori Plus now. Hopefully I'll enjoy it since I've never played a game in that series before.

Thanks for the heads up!

jsiucho

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
I ve picked up Sword Art and Castlevania so far, I already own Castlevania on the PSP but am sure Ill be retiring the PSP soon. Still thinking about the 3 Atelier games and Tales of Hearts.

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
Didn't they make an physical version for the Asia release of Sword Art online though?