Feedback Thread for Shivan128

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
With all the weirdness in the market forums lately, I just wanted to create a feedback to share a positive experience for a deal I had with Shivan128.

He sold me a Majora’s Mask limited edition for retail price – even he could have easily sold this on ebay for some super-inflated price. However, he saw that I was bitching on the forums that I didn’t get one, pm’ed me about it and selflessly sold it to me for no personal benefit.

Anyway, we met in person and he is a super nice guy, and just wanted to share this experience with ya’ll because this is an awesome example of someone doing someone nice for a member in the community when they had no obligation to do so…just a genuine act of kindness to help out a member here.

Many thanks to Shivan128!

Last edited:

Shivan128

Mr. Big's Thug
Thanks Moe, it was great to meet you. Glad I could help out! I've learned from previous dealings with retailers to always hedge and over order... most notably the Nintendo craze of late. You are the benefactor of my over ordering. Not really looking for anything, but just saw you were local! Enjoy the bundle, and congrats on being a dad again soon!

Andy.